NATION

PASSWORD

Order of the Hawk [Applications] [WIP]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Order of the Hawk [Applications] [WIP]

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 17, 2021 11:54 am

Order of the Hawk: Applications

The Order of the Hawk is dedicated to bringing the brightest and most influential minds in Nationstates together, as a way to collaborate and put together their experience for the greater good of Nationstates in general, as well as the progression of individual regions.

The Order of the Hawk operates as an exclusive society/gameplay organization comparable to the Freemasons. You must apply and be influential enough to be accepted. It is a great honor to be a Devotee of the Hawk, though your ranking doesn't stop there!

Ranks

Devotee of the Hawk: Rank given to all upon being accepted

Guardian of the Hawk: Given to members who show trustworthiness and honor, and are eligible to be chosen for promotion to the Inner Circle

Champion of the Hawk: Given to members who have been promoted to the Inner Circle after showing exemplary loyalty and usefulness

Master of the Hawk: Rank given only to the founder/owner of the Order of the Hawk

Please put your rank in your sig. If you impersonate a higher rank, you will be kicked from the Order of the Hawk (OOTH).

Communication

All public communications will be done in the Council thread [link to be posted here]

All Inner Circle members, and only Inner Circle members, may post in the Inner Circle thread [link to be posted here]

All secret communications will be made through telegrams. If anyone is found leaking telegrammed information, they will be promptly kicked.

Applications

Code: Select all
Full Nation Name:
Region:
Reason for Joining:
What makes you influential:
Additional Info *Optional*:

*This serves as a placeholder, please do not post applications until [WIP] is taken down from the title*
*We are completely unaffiliated with the Black Hawks*
Last edited by Viennaria on Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Retcon VI
Civilian

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retcon VI » Mon May 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Tbh this is sus ngl
Last edited by Retcon VI on Mon May 17, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Mon May 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Hang on, is this a region recruitment, gameplay org recruitment or roleplay recruitment thread?

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Mon May 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Crazy girl wrote:Hang on, is this a region recruitment, gameplay org recruitment or roleplay recruitment thread?

Probably something like the IDSF, ICDN, and CUSP.
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Mon May 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Full Nation Name: Nationalist Northumbria
Region: Basedville
Reason for Joining: To network with other like-minded influential individuals.
What makes you influential: I'm an influential man, what else can I say?
Additional Info *Optional*:
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 18, 2021 4:50 am

It is actually very much in between a region and something like CUSP, ICDN, etc. It does not operate as a region though it can. However, it also doesn't operate out of roleplay. It is a gathering of people from all different regions to put together their skills to accomplish bigger things than they could have previously imagined. So yes, it's a gameplay org

Also, yes, it does kinda seem sus
*evil but for the good of Nationstates grin*
Last edited by Viennaria on Tue May 18, 2021 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 am

Am I accepted?
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Tue May 18, 2021 10:12 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:Am I accepted?

As I have said, It is currently a WIP placeholder. I will certainly consider you when everything is finalized, but I may simply take this down and save it as a draft. I simply wanted to test the waters for this before finalization.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue May 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Sorry pal, we’ve already got a Discord Server for Max’s Chosen
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay