NATION

PASSWORD

issues

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kolins
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

issues

Postby Kolins » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:57 am

can you speed up how you get issues? I like getting issues and i want to answer an issue like every second but it says "30 mins. till next issue". Is there is a way to get issues instantaneously, or at least faster?

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 am

No.

If you want more issues then create puppets.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:01 am

They only get slower, up to 6 hours between issues, you are, however, allowed to make a second or third or hundredth nation to answer issues on. If you do have multiple nations just make sure only one is in the World Assembly.

In the meantime I encourage you to get involved in the community and explore other forms of gameplay like raiding/defending or trading cards or roleplay!
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Western Theram
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Western Theram » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:17 am

i usually just scroll through the forums while i wait for more issues to come up
All policies are canon, stats only selectively
Acid-Communism |This nation does represent my views (is also a parody of them) Certified Rat Girl
☆ Proudhonian economics, Post-Modern tech, Anarchist paramilitaries, and Human test subjects for science ☣️
news:Gang of goblins charged with racketeering after gang war was interrupted.|Free Ravensburg coins the name of our animal: the Jackaroo

Obets
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Obets » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am

Kolins wrote:can you speed up how you get issues? I like getting issues and i want to answer an issue like every second but it says "30 mins. till next issue". Is there is a way to get issues instantaneously, or at least faster?

No. Issues come every 6 hours. However, you can create dispatches, get involved in your region, RP in the forums, get involved in the World Assembly, and create puppets in this game too

Obets
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obets » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:23 am

Kolins wrote:can you speed up how you get issues? I like getting issues and i want to answer an issue like every second but it says "30 mins. till next issue". Is there is a way to get issues instantaneously, or at least faster?

Plus, you don't want issues that often. Do you really want to spend all of your time on this game?

Zul-ar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zul-ar » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:25 am

Like everyone else has said, no, but if you want to read through issues, you can do that here.
With diligence, bravery, and obedience

Wear your masks and social distance.
This nation does not align with my views. NS stats somewhat canon. A Class 2 Civilization according to this index.
My Countryball art.
Headlines: Female Tourist Released to Nation of Origin After Arrest for Indecent Exposure | Records From Season 5 of Radio Show "The Pious Man" Now For Sale | Actor Terrijorr From Hit Radio Show "The Pious Man" is Released, All Charges Dropped | New Sanitary Laws Go Into Effect | Mor-Leaf Prices Rise By .03%

Zul-ar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zul-ar » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:28 am

In addition, you can check out the effects of said issues on your nation here.
With diligence, bravery, and obedience

Wear your masks and social distance.
This nation does not align with my views. NS stats somewhat canon. A Class 2 Civilization according to this index.
My Countryball art.
Headlines: Female Tourist Released to Nation of Origin After Arrest for Indecent Exposure | Records From Season 5 of Radio Show "The Pious Man" Now For Sale | Actor Terrijorr From Hit Radio Show "The Pious Man" is Released, All Charges Dropped | New Sanitary Laws Go Into Effect | Mor-Leaf Prices Rise By .03%

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:34 am

Obets wrote:Plus, you don't want issues that often. Do you really want to spend all of your time on this game?

A bigger issue would be that you'd burn through the issues very quickly if there was zero delay between issues appearing, even though there are around 1450 issues total you'd still get through all of them within a matter of a few weeks depending on how much time you put into it each day. Currently with the 5 issue limit per day it means that at optimum it will take about 10 months to get through them all, but in reality it will take far longer than that because there's nothing stopping issues reappearing twice (except in exceptional circumstances like special and Easter egg issues). And nations can be locked out of certain issues on the basis of stats and policies, so to get them involves spending time adjusting your nation accordingly. So realistically you are looking at least a year before you can get through the issues.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Obets
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Obets » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:36 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Obets wrote:Plus, you don't want issues that often. Do you really want to spend all of your time on this game?

A bigger issue would be that you'd burn through the issues very quickly if there was zero delay between issues appearing, even though there are around 1450 issues total you'd still get through all of them within a matter of a few weeks depending on how much time you put into it each day. Currently with the 5 issue limit per day it means that at optimum it will take about 10 months to get through them all, but in reality it will take far longer than that because there's nothing stopping issues reappearing twice (except in exceptional circumstances like special and Easter egg issues). And nations can be locked out of certain issues on the basis of stats and policies, so to get them involves spending time adjusting your nation accordingly. So realistically you are looking at least a year before you can get through the issues.

And I did the math, there are only enough issues for you to go on for 361 days. Which means when I reach a population of 2.5 billion, they'll be out of issues

Kiritibati
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiritibati » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:40 am

Obets wrote:And I did the math, there are only enough issues for you to go on for 361 days. Which means when I reach a population of 2.5 billion, they'll be out of issues

From what I know, you'll just start getting duplicate issues when there are no non-Easter egg issues you still haven't had yet and are eligible for.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay