NATION

PASSWORD

A Warning to the World: Protect those regions.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

A Warning to the World: Protect those regions.

Postby Untecna » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:20 pm

There is now a danger in our world. Operation Boom Beach has just occured, a joint operation by The East Pacific, Lone Wolves United, The Pacific, Caer Sidi, Europeia, The West Pacific, Lily, The Black Hawks, The North Pacific, Thaecia, Wintercrest, United Kingdom, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Balder, Warzone Asia, Kantrias, and Osiris, taking Confederacy of PB Nations. 17 seperate regions, all with raiding divisions, hitting one region. This appears to be an unforeseen plot to possibly invade even more regions, and I am extremely concerned for all other region's safety. So, I suggest to all of you that own regions, remove Executive Authority from the WA Delegate, and if you feel like you are at increased risk, lock down the region.
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Raiderpuppetstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raiderpuppetstan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Yes, it was very impressive 8)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:54 pm

I saw "Protect those regions" and was expecting a laundry list of regions, not a gener(al/ic) statement of advice :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Obviously we are all new, and have zero idea how R&D actually works. Good thing Untenca is here to show us the true path. :roll:
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:37 pm

You need 17 regions to actually attack one region? That's mildly reassuring.
- < D O O M > -

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Parxland wrote:You need 17 regions to actually attack one region? That's mildly reassuring.

Tough talk from someone who can’t manage to successfully report fascists :P
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 pm

Thanks for telling us. I'll be the #1 raider in your anti-raiding information movement. I'll even draft a pre-emptive liberation for my home region.
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:54 pm

So all the noise Serge made was just about taking out one of CCD's embassies? Admittedly, I am disappointed. I expected something big.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Virgolia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Virgolia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:55 pm

Scary stuff, man.

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:14 am

Parxland wrote:You need 17 regions to actually attack one region? That's mildly reassuring.

Only in this post apocalyptic hellscape for r/d we find ourselves in with training wheels, foam helmets, no naughty words allowed, and “gosh darn it people like me” mentality that has totally ruined raiding.

Noone really cares anymore, its gotten so rote and boring.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

The Nation of the People of the Nation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Nation of the People of the Nation » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:35 pm

Pulling the CCD Embassy from your region was one of the best moments of my week, thank you for providing such an opportunity.

Baedan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Baedan » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:23 pm

you all laughed, but look at you now!! If only we had followed Untecna's advice
baedan 1: the journal of queer nihilism

purist raiderist
aurrelius, TBH, lily, obootsma 69

"more like Basedan" - some defender idk

formerly soppy

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:28 pm

i locked the Australaisan Lushanskian Confderation
No one can go in or out
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:05 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:i locked the Australaisan Lushanskian Confderation
No one can go in or out

WHY????? You're the founder of the damn place, you can de-execufy the Delegacy if you want!
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Wow that seems surprising in the recent event unfolding now
Last edited by ImperialRussia on Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:25 am

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:i locked the Australaisan Lushanskian Confderation
No one can go in or out

No, people can still go out. The OP here knows very little about military gameplay - it’s easier to just set your delegacy to non-executive, so that you can grow your region.

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:11 pm

Varanius wrote:

Tough talk from someone who can’t manage to successfully report fascists :P

That's not even related to this. I'm offended you compare a video game mechanic with reporting people who'd show sympathy toward committing IRL violence against innocents.
Last edited by Parxland on Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- < D O O M > -

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:21 pm

Operation: Boom Beach hit Alnobia in last night's major. No clue how long this is gonna last, but it seems to be going strong.
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:02 pm

Apostate wrote:

Only in this post apocalyptic hellscape for r/d we find ourselves in with training wheels, foam helmets, no naughty words allowed, and “gosh darn it people like me” mentality that has totally ruined raiding.

Noone really cares anymore, its gotten so rote and boring.

- < D O O M > -

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Eshialand wrote:Operation: Boom Beach hit Alnobia in last night's major. No clue how long this is gonna last, but it seems to be going strong.

This didn’t age well
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:45 pm

Boda wrote:
Eshialand wrote:Operation: Boom Beach hit Alnobia in last night's major. No clue how long this is gonna last, but it seems to be going strong.

This didn’t age well

Thank goodness for that!
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

ImperialistSenate
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby ImperialistSenate » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:11 am

Untecna wrote:There is now a danger in our world. Operation Boom Beach has just occured, a joint operation by The East Pacific, Lone Wolves United, The Pacific, Caer Sidi, Europeia, The West Pacific, Lily, The Black Hawks, The North Pacific, Thaecia, Wintercrest, United Kingdom, The Land of Kings and Emperors, Balder, Warzone Asia, Kantrias, and Osiris, taking Confederacy of PB Nations. 17 seperate regions, all with raiding divisions, hitting one region. This appears to be an unforeseen plot to possibly invade even more regions, and I am extremely concerned for all other region's safety. So, I suggest to all of you that own regions, remove Executive Authority from the WA Delegate, and if you feel like you are at increased risk, lock down the region.

Today will be the last day of Communist

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:32 am

ImperialistSenate wrote:Today will be the last day of Communist

Very grand statement and happily wrong since Wintercrest is the only communist region in there :blush:
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay