NATION

PASSWORD

KAISERREICH l Official Regional Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurels
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurels » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 am

GRSD working overtime as usual, I see :)

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:33 am

Aurels wrote:GRSD working overtime as usual, I see :)

This whole thing with you, Neu, and Konig is all Montealba isn't it?
Last edited by Scheinenland on Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

President of the Hofgericht and Lord Elder of the Reichstag for Kaiserreich
I also host Zeitung Radio and am directing the 3D animated short film KaiserKronicles: Liberated and Lost.
Order of Scansinia, Third Class

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:51 am

It is the opinion of the GRSD that the espionage operations conducted by Aurels, NeuStuhlenburg, and Das Great Pruessa were all conducted by the vile region, Montenia.

This region, know for a host of OOC issues, was the main reason that Kaiserreich was demonized by the interregional community following the 2018 dossier made my NSL and NSGP. For specific details see the NSL watchlist.

I have come to this opinion for the following reasons:

1. Aurels revealed himself to be Trigori of Montenia in a screenshare call with Chancellor Big Germania and a few others.

2. NeuStuhlenburg claimed to come from an interregional group that few seem to have awareness of, and NSL has been silent about the breach.

3. The most important piece of evidence is that Das Great Preussa referred to the GRSD as a Gestapo-esque operation (a term that was commonly used by the Montealbans as a way to fight against the GRSD for rightfully prosecuting them and their r*pe jokes and other OOC offenses), he said that he had access to the GRSD archives—which was not true as only Aurels (confirmed to be Trigori of Montenia) has access, meaning that they were acting as one group—and all three of these events happened at relatively the same time.

It cannot be ascertained if anyone else in Kaiserreich is a plant, but it is very clear to me that if there is another it will again be from Montenia.

I also host Zeitung Radio and am directing the 3D animated short film KaiserKronicles: Liberated and Lost.

Naplesmuolea
Civilian

Founded: Mar 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Naplesmuolea » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:58 am

Unhinged rants blaming his own incompetence on "the interregional community" - how sad.

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:01 am

Naplesmuolea wrote:Unhinged rants blaming his own incompetence on "the interregional community" - how sad.

(Image)

You are definitely a Montealban...

I deleted the statement because I realized just how badly Konig slipped up and I posted a proper statement. TCB doesn't care about us. Of course the Monties would call me neo-fascistic, that's all they did when I was silencing their r*pe jokes, racist and homophobic slurs, and much more. I was mistaken in directing my anger at TCB and I wish I had given it the necessary time to realize that it was, in fact, Montealba.

Not to mention that the archives that he speaks of mostly contained evidence against Montealba, so of course he's upset by them.

Edit: Refounded just to post this did you, Konig?
Last edited by Scheinenland on Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cappedore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cappedore » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:19 am

Naplesmuolea wrote:Unhinged rants blaming his own incompetence on "the interregional community" - how sad.

(Image)

This would make for an amazing copypasta.
- Legislator and current Minister of Culture in The East Pacific.
- Former President, Deputy Prime Minister, Senator, and socialite of the Union of Allied States.
- 18 year old Brit with too many aspirations.
- Member of the Labour Party (UK).
- A fan of Clement Attlee.
Minister of Culture - The East Pacific
(Please acknowledge that what I say, promote, endorse, or oppose are NOT official positions of WAA in TEP unless explicitly stated otherwise.)
President Austin Merrill | Vice President Cleveland Durand | Chancellor Maya Murray

Kavonia Founder
Secretary

Founded: Jun 06, 2022

Postby Kavonia Founder » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:42 am

NS is toxic as hell sometimes
Last edited by Kavonia Founder on Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:26 pm

Cappedore wrote:

(Image)

This would make for an amazing copypasta.

Volksleben was known for genocide denial and justification. I should have controlled myself in a more effective manner.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:01 pm

Kavonia Founder wrote:NS is toxic as hell sometimes

Did someone say Toxicity?

:D
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Aurels
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurels » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:16 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1741138

A wall of text for those that are interested.
TL;DR: Scheinenland is a fascist and must be removed for Kaiserreich to have at least some chance in the future.

Elvatoes
Attaché

Founded: Jul 13, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Elvatoes » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:37 pm

breaking news: grass is green
i never drink and drive cuz i might spill my drink, i failed the breathalyser so they took me to the clink

Dremaur
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dremaur » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:43 pm

Elvatoes wrote:

breaking news: grass is green

It's honestly like a tank of piranhas sometimes. They will leave you alone till you show any blood...
The East Pacific
~~All opinions are my own unless otherwise specified~~

The New Texan Republic Of Dallas
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:55 pm

Libertanny wrote:
The Orwell Society wrote:That dispatch proves absolutely nothing but joking around

I do not think that using homosexuality as a joke is okay to any extent. I do not think you realize what LGBT people are going through in several countries - with a perfect example of a country in which I live where there are anti-LGBT zones, as proclaimed by local councils. No, this is not something you use as a joke / swear word.

Let’s see how fast I can throw by reputation away.

So if, I, an openly gay man, makes a joke about myself being gay, is that also not allowed?
You say we don’t understand the gravity of the situation, nobody’s perfect, I’ve been with region 6 nearing 7 years, what I can say but ask, see what you can tell me.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 pm

Hello, I’m Dallas, I will be here to ask, question, listen to answers and try and keep the information flowing and the tension down.

Freedomanica
Attaché

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Freedomanica » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:01 pm

The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:
Libertanny wrote:
I do not think that using homosexuality as a joke is okay to any extent. I do not think you realize what LGBT people are going through in several countries - with a perfect example of a country in which I live where there are anti-LGBT zones, as proclaimed by local councils. No, this is not something you use as a joke / swear word.

Let’s see how fast I can throw by reputation away.

So if, I, an openly gay man, makes a joke about myself being gay, is that also not allowed?
You say we don’t understand the gravity of the situation, nobody’s perfect, I’ve been with region 6 nearing 7 years, what I can say but ask, see what you can tell me.

Whether you are gay or not doesn’t give you any leverage in this ordeal as either way it may pose as insensitive in most cases regardless and is still ignorant as above of the real-life scenarios of variety many go through as highlighted above, simply joking about one’s identity is not a laughing matter to any extent by which you call yourself and your identity shall never replace the experiences of others
Last edited by Freedomanica on Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Technocracy, Social Democracy, LGBT, Abortion, State Secularism, Globalization, Ecopolitics, Federalism.
Primitiveness, Nationalism, Euroscepticism, Fascism, Totalitarianism.
♚ The Kingdom of Freedomanica
"Folkets Kjærlighet, Nasjonens Styrke"

Founder of the Valley of Peace
Defenderist | Cosmopolitan
Overview | Constitution | States | Leader
NS Stats are canon

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:18 pm

Freedomanica wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:Let’s see how fast I can throw by reputation away.

Whether you are gay or not doesn’t give you any leverage in this ordeal as either way it may pose as insensitive in most cases regardless and is still ignorant as above of the real-life scenarios of variety many go through as highlighted above, simply joking about one’s identity is not a laughing matter to any extent by which you call yourself and your identity shall never replace the experiences of others

Now, how would you in your frame perceive would be a better way to introduce a more sound minded sensitivity course, I ask as you are deeply passionate about this and would like to know your response.
How would you respond in kind if you were a say Kr official, what would be your advice and reasoning.
(Also, this is a point to try and steer towards outside feedback towards suggestion, advice, or ideas for how you’d see would better improve our region. I don’t condone the use of of homosexuality in a manner of mockery, but i will admit this was a bit planned to receive advice and suggestions, as should a forum be used for, criticism , be it brutally honest or critical in nature helps us with constructive criticism from an outside view. I did warn I’d be throwing away my reputation with this, let me hear your critic and how’d you think the region could be improved?)
[Personally I must apologize to you, My intent was not to directly offend or demean your or anyone. I would have thought a more cynical and pitched opening line would have helped this thought idea along by setting a narrative that would be blatant enough to deconstruct by anyone who wants to join in and speak their mind.I don’t intend this as a way out, I understand my consequence]

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:22 pm

Freedomanica wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:Let’s see how fast I can throw by reputation away.

Also, could I borrow this text, with your permission?
This very sound information, and I would like to add it to a sort of list, trying to collect the best advice and critic and update as more comes in on here.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:15 pm

Within three hours of TNTROD posting this, he asked Freedomanica to "introduce a more sound minded sensitivity course," left KAISERREICH for Rejected Realms, and changed all of his custom fields other than the national animal.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Cappedore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 16, 2017

Postby Cappedore » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:28 pm

Dallas leaving KR is not something I ever would have expected, assuming there was an internal fallout.

I am also gay. I do not believe it is acceptable for anybody to make those kinds of jokes and especially for an LGBTQ+ individual to be supportive of such jokes.
- Legislator and current Minister of Culture in The East Pacific.
- Former President, Deputy Prime Minister, Senator, and socialite of the Union of Allied States.
- 18 year old Brit with too many aspirations.
- Member of the Labour Party (UK).
- A fan of Clement Attlee.
Minister of Culture - The East Pacific
(Please acknowledge that what I say, promote, endorse, or oppose are NOT official positions of WAA in TEP unless explicitly stated otherwise.)
President Austin Merrill | Vice President Cleveland Durand | Chancellor Maya Murray

Jewish Underground State
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2022

Postby Jewish Underground State » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:49 pm

Cappedore wrote:Dallas leaving KR is not something I ever would have expected, assuming there was an internal fallout.

I am also gay. I do not believe it is acceptable for anybody to make those kinds of jokes and especially for an LGBTQ+ individual to be supportive of such jokes.

It’s pretty clear that KASIERREICH was a mess behind the scenes. Hopefully they can fix themselves.
My new main is Jewish Partisan Division

The beliefs posted by this nation don't reflect my current views.

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:43 pm

Aurels wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1741138

A wall of text for those that are interested.
TL;DR: Scheinenland is a fascist and must be removed for Kaiserreich to have at least some chance in the future.

Not true, Trigori.

Scansinia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Scansinia » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:07 pm

Cappedore wrote:Dallas leaving KR is not something I ever would have expected, assuming there was an internal fallout.

irl complications

Jewish Underground State
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2022

Postby Jewish Underground State » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:10 pm

Scansinia wrote:

irl complications

Hey are you guys ok. I’m getting concerned that your govnerment has some problems.
Last edited by Jewish Underground State on Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new main is Jewish Partisan Division

The beliefs posted by this nation don't reflect my current views.

Kavonia Founder
Secretary

Founded: Jun 06, 2022

Postby Kavonia Founder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:18 pm

What is going on here now?

Scheinenland
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Scheinenland » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:22 pm

Kavonia Founder wrote:What is going on here now?

Kaiserreich is back to normal and doing well.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay