NATION

PASSWORD

Feast Hall of Valhalla; the famous "Thor's Hammered"

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Vrolondia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:41 pm

Welcome to 'Thor's Hammered', the Great Feast Hall of VALHALLA!

Like all modern pubs and taverns, 'Thor's Hammered' is a hotbed of community information; along with a wide assortment of delicious mutton and mead, you'll find all major updates and announcements from the Government of VALHALLA.

Feel free to sit back, have a drink, and relax! First rounds on the house!

Current Government:

High King
Valucol

Jarl of the Hall
Vrolondia

Population

Accurate as of Dec 12, 2021

Allied Regions and Affiliations:
Apply Today!

Embassy's Exchanged:

Update list:
  • 2020-11-13 Thread established, Embassy updates.
  • 2020-12-05
  • 2020-01-12
Last edited by Vrolondia on Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
My hobbies include forming opinions about things and arguing on the internet.

Milozoldyck wrote:That's why I'm going back to RP. GP is hopeless. Have fun bringing those windmills to justice, Don Quixote.

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Reserved

Milozoldyck wrote:That's why I'm going back to RP. GP is hopeless. Have fun bringing those windmills to justice, Don Quixote.

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:46 pm

TODAYS SPECIAL:
  • Steak and mushrooms, with a side of PAIN.

Last edited by Vrolondia on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:27 am

I'm impressed that you've hung in there for that long :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:15 am

Tinhampton wrote:I'm impressed that you've hung in there for that long :P

:P Valhalla owes it's longevity to it's sister region, Yggdrasil. Looking back at records it's been up and down activity wise, never really much of anything, but always with an active RP scene and shared the gameplay spotlight.

Recently I was given the region and decided not to re-found out of respect for them, hoping to turn it into something more than a place I sit while talking on other RMB's.

*Edit, clarification of initial statement
Last edited by Vrolondia on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm

TODAYS SPECIAL:

• Construction:
    Embassies with The Order of the Grey Wardens has completed. :clap:

• Gameplay:
    Valhalla has begun it's participation in Gameplay, specifically Defending. Those nations interested in fighting for Valhalla are urged to contact Vrolondia for more information.
    Give the gift of life! Become a Valkyrie today! Fight the raider scourge! Choose the dead! Make them dead first though and Steal their souls! VALHALLA HUNGERS ETERNAL!
    Hark! The Valkyries herald lightning flares while storm-fronts rage, summon the Einerjar to War!

*cough*

I mean, uh, join our gameplay group. It has no name yet.

• Recruitment:
    Recruitment efforts by nations Vrolondia and Ydalir has led to an increase of +15 population. We even have some people talking on the RMB for a change! How exciting! Gone are the days of lonely old Vrolondia talking to himself, and begun are the days of stuff happening!

Last edited by Vrolondia on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sylh Alanor
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sylh Alanor » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:19 am

Hi! I'm loving your posts in this thread so far, and what you're doing with Valhalla. It's especially fun to see the development because I adore valkyries (and Valkyrie is my Discord name) ^-^
Last edited by Sylh Alanor on Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Councillor of Culture, Refugia
she/her

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:23 am

Glad to hear you're enjoying the posts :p

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 am

Nice to see old nations and regions flourishing again.
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Good to see Valhalla growing! Best of luck!
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Vrolondia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrolondia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:21 pm

TODAYS SPECIAL:

• Government:
    Valhallas first elections came and went; and Valucol came out with the Delegacy! Congratulations to our new Delegate and High King!

...High king? What?

Valhalla has also redeveloped it's constitution! Part of the redevelopment included a change to government positions, including changing the elected delegacy title to High King!

• Embassys:
    Embassies with Founderless, a cool region Valhalla occasionally defends with, and The Sacred Marian Empire, another cool region, have completed! Valhalla's list of friends grows longer and stronger!

• Gameplay:
    Valhalla has officially decided on a name for it's gameplay org; the Valkyries. It's simple, it's thematic, and it's different.

Join the Valkyries! We choose the fallen! Help collect souls to grow the armies of the dead! VALHALLA HUNGERS ETERNAL!

• Recruitment:
    Population growth doubled the regional population of Valhalla this month from mid 20's to mid 50's, surpassing the first population milestone! I would like to thank everyone who contributed to hitting this milestone, known and unknown!

Last edited by Vrolondia on Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay