NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Jesus Christ

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:35 pm

:mad:
The Church of Satan wrote:Answer me this then: Why is it so important that Genua protect your region? Your region doesn't need them. You're the founder of your region. Nobody can stop you in your own region. Strip Executive authority from the Delegate position and your region is safe forever, assuming you don't give Border Control power to anyone. In relation to your region, Genua is entirely unnecessary. But you insist on it anyway.

It is not at all important. But they have approached me first and offered their protection from Antifa, which I accepted. Nobody else as offered me so far.
It's as simple as that.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:41 pm

The 12 apostles wrote::mad:
The Church of Satan wrote:Answer me this then: Why is it so important that Genua protect your region? Your region doesn't need them. You're the founder of your region. Nobody can stop you in your own region. Strip Executive authority from the Delegate position and your region is safe forever, assuming you don't give Border Control power to anyone. In relation to your region, Genua is entirely unnecessary. But you insist on it anyway.

It is not at all important. But they have approached me first and offered their protection from Antifa, which I accepted. Nobody else as offered me so far.
It's as simple as that.

Antifa has no intention of raiding a Christian region that isn’t closely tied to a fascist region. If you remove everyone from Genua from your region, you will not and never will be targeted by Antifa.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 am

It's as simple as that.

So it's neither important nor necessary. You do realize that you've willingly subjected yourself to what is essentially a protection racket, right?
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 am

The Church of Satan wrote:

It's as simple as that.

So it's neither important nor necessary. You do realize that you've willingly subjected yourself to what is essentially a protection racket, right?

You didn't give me a better option to turn to at that time, did you? Will your region say NOW, that you will protect us from the Antifa or other Anti Christian communist regions?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:46 am

The 12 apostles wrote:Do you wish to experience true love for humanity?
Do you wish to express remorse for any deed you did in the past?
Do you wish to feel the power of prayers and climb atop to the pinnacle of humanitarian values?

Then join Jesus Christ, who welcomes you with open arms. Know about this extraordinary saint in our RMB debates.

Welcome to the region named after the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who preached the eternal message of love and the ways to enter the Kingdom of God.

The region is one of the foremost places of pilgrimage in the NS world.

Hail Mary! All glories to the Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of souls .

(Image)

If you can't even do the basic level research about what Christians actually believe, why should I trust that this a Christian Community?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 am

The 12 apostles wrote:

As long as you are there, your region needs no external protection. As the founder, you can repel any attack on your region with ease.
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:40 am

it's telling that the founder's only concerned about potential danger from eeeevil commie regions. :p
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
The Church of Satan wrote:So it's neither important nor necessary. You do realize that you've willingly subjected yourself to what is essentially a protection racket, right?

You didn't give me a better option to turn to at that time, did you? Will your region say NOW, that you will protect us from the Antifa or other Anti Christian communist regions?

Fine, if you remove Genua and all other fascist elements, I will provide protection to your region from all outside forces for as long as you are the living founder and the only one with executive powers.
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Blaatschapen should resign

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:29 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:

Fine, if you remove Genua and all other fascist elements, I will provide protection to your region from all outside forces for as long as you are the living founder and the only one with executive powers.

Who are you? What are your credentials? I will entrust the defense of Jesus Christ to a region if they give to me in writting. And I was conversing with Church of Satan . Will his region give us protection from Antifa, cause Antifa is our enemy.I am ready to handover the defense to TRR, if they make a public statement committing to defending my region against Antifa or other communists.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:39 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:

Who are you? What are your credentials? I will entrust the defense of Jesus Christ to a region if they give to me in writting. And I was conversing with Church of Satan . Will his region give us protection from Antifa, cause Antifa is our enemy.I am ready to handover the defense to TRR, if they make a public statement committing to defending my region against Antifa or other communists.

Antifa won’t attack you if you denounce and remove fascism and Genua, I can assure you that.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:Who are you? What are your credentials? I will entrust the defense of Jesus Christ to a region if they give to me in writting. And I was conversing with Church of Satan . Will his region give us protection from Antifa, cause Antifa is our enemy.I am ready to handover the defense to TRR, if they make a public statement committing to defending my region against Antifa or other communists.

Antifa won’t attack you if you denounce and remove fascism and Genua, I can assure you that.

Well, you are the MT Army. Naturally you are not scared of Antifa. But the name Antifa conjures up memories of cars burning , mobs rioting, shops vandalized, men in blue attacked. Enough for a normal nation to seek protection.
So let any region worth its salt other than The Antifa, The MT Army or their cohorts offer us genuine protection from Antifa and we will take it. There shall be an inter regional agreement.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 am

The 12 apostles wrote:-snip-

This is NationStates?
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Antifa won’t attack you if you denounce and remove fascism and Genua, I can assure you that.

Well, you are the MT Army. Naturally you are not scared of Antifa. But the name Antifa conjures up memories of cars burning , mobs rioting, shops vandalized, men in blue attacked. Enough for a normal nation to seek protection.
So let any region worth its salt other than The Antifa, The MT Army or their cohorts offer us genuine protection from Antifa and we will take it. There shall be an inter regional agreement.

TIL Antifa destroys cars and shops on NationStates. RL Antifa and NS Antifa are two very different things. Go to NSG if you want to talk about that. Also, why are you so concerned about Antifa raiding your region? It has been pointed out countless times that you are the founder, you can repel any raid with ease. Not only that, but Antifa does not raid christian regions, they raid fascist ones. Literally no one would have cared about your 5 nation region until the ties to Genua, an openly fascist region were unearthed.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:09 am

Ideologies in RL and NS are similar for all regions. Antifa does not raid godless, proletariat regions. They are prone to attacking Christian conservative regions. In this game, anything might happen. I might be absent for a short while.I need a region who would try to protect us from the tentacles of Antifa.
So there is no region who can stand upto the might of Antifa? Everyone fears Antifa so much?

Well, I think you guys got your answer why I accepted Genua's proposal for defense from Antifa. If any of your regions accepts these same conditions, I shall willingly severe ties with Genua and come under your regional umbrella.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:Well, you are the MT Army. Naturally you are not scared of Antifa. But the name Antifa conjures up memories of cars burning , mobs rioting, shops vandalized, men in blue attacked. Enough for a normal nation to seek protection.

TIL Antifa destroys cars and shops on NationStates. RL Antifa and NS Antifa are two very different things. Go to NSG if you want to talk about that. Also, why are you so concerned about Antifa raiding your region? It has been pointed out countless times that you are the founder, you can repel any raid with ease. Not only that, but Antifa does not raid christian regions, they raid fascist ones. Literally no one would have cared about your 5 nation region until the ties to Genua, an openly fascist region were unearthed.

Now don't tell me to go to NSG. I am picking from where you left, and this discussion is relevant for Jesus Christ, since you brought this up and accuse us of Fascism.
So, RL and Nationstates Antifa are two very different things, as you say.
What about RL and Nationstates Fascism?
Different yardsticks, eh?
If you apply the same yardsticks, then you won't accuse us of being Fascist.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:37 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:
Sodoran Alesia wrote:

Now don't tell me to go to NSG. I am picking from where you left, and this discussion is relevant for Jesus Christ, since you brought this up and accuse us of Fascism.
So, RL and Nationstates Antifa are two very different things, as you say.

Um yes, not quite sure what more there is to explain, NS Antifa is specifically here on NS dedicated to deplatforming fascism. It's a broad banner coalition of many regions, it's not bound by any specific ideology.

What about RL and Nationstates Fascism?
Different yardsticks, eh?
If you apply the same yardsticks, then you won't accuse us of being Fascist.

Not really, NS fascism and RL fascism share one thing, they share ideology. Many fascist regions on this site, like Genua, Farkasfalka, and Nuevo Amanecer all profess OOC adherence to fascism, a hateful ideology of racism and bigotry.

All of this semantics just dodges the question though. There is undoubtedly strong ties between this region and Genua. You have yet to provide any evidence to Antifa raiding any Christian regions. It simply doesn't happen. Stop using Antifa as a boogeyman to try and hide your connections to Genua.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:56 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:You didn't give me a better option to turn to at that time, did you? Will your region say NOW, that you will protect us from the Antifa or other Anti Christian communist regions?

No we won't. But we also don't need to. How it works is, if someone wants to attack your region they'll have to move a couple WA nations into it to take the delegacy. From there they'd ban everyone from the region. However if you strip Executive Authority from the position of delegate, this becomes a literal impossibility. No delegate would be able to damage your region. Furthermore if you restrict Border Control powers to only yourself, your region becomes safe forever. Nobody would be able to harm it. You can protect your region better than anybody else in all of NationStates effortlessly.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:You didn't give me a better option to turn to at that time, did you? Will your region say NOW, that you will protect us from the Antifa or other Anti Christian communist regions?

No we won't. But we also don't need to. How it works is, if someone wants to attack your region they'll have to move a couple WA nations into it to take the delegacy. From there they'd ban everyone from the region. However if you strip Executive Authority from the position of delegate, this becomes a literal impossibility. No delegate would be able to damage your region. Furthermore if you restrict Border Control powers to only yourself, your region becomes safe forever. Nobody would be able to harm it. You can protect your region better than anybody else in all of NationStates effortlessly.

Except that’s already how the WA delegate is set up. Almost like the founder of this region is knowledgeable about the raiding mechanics, but is feigning ignorance to justify associating with self-described fascists for ‘defense’.
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Savopia
Attaché

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Savopia » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:08 pm

It's as simple as that.

Why can't you just set up your own military or simply remain active as the founder of the region, rather than seeking help from a group that is guaranteed to make you look horrible and rather double-minded? There's a history of Christian regions on the site who've bizarrely adhered to these stupid Right-winger regions, making the rest of us look and seem like it's what we defend, rather than defending the gospel, and you're repeating that history.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)
WA puppet of Ndaku. Non-denominational Christian. Feel free to telegramme any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:42 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Antifa won’t attack you if you denounce and remove fascism and Genua, I can assure you that.

There is so much wrong with this...

I have never feared Antifa on Nationstates, ever; not even on my other nations in user created regions etc.

Something tells me that there's more to this story than you are telling. The same as that I have never seen "antifa" raid regions purely based on religion as you claim, but rather the ideology of fascism, which in my opinion is a bloody poison upon the world.

Seeking protection of fascists because "they were the first to offer" is not really a good excuse.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

The region's true colors really shouldn't be up for debate at this point.

The dude's a Genua alt, married the region to Genua literally within seconds of it being created, and came out of the door vigorously whitewashing fascism and demonizing anything left-of-center from the word go. The region's agenda was premeditated from the start and the deflections attempting to hide it and play innocent victim make no sense when compared to the behaviors and experiences of the regions it's trying to blend in with.

The place is a fascist-flavored drink being sold in a Christian-themed cup to entice people to actually try it, and there's really not a point in skirting around about it.

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

I was going to joke "Hi Jesus Christ, I'm Wallenburg," but man, fascists have to ruin everything.
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:The region's true colors really shouldn't be up for debate at this point.

The dude's a Genua alt, married the region to Genua literally within seconds of it being created, and came out of the door vigorously whitewashing fascism and demonizing anything left-of-center from the word go. The region's agenda was premeditated from the start and the deflections attempting to hide it and play innocent victim make no sense when compared to the behaviors and experiences of the regions it's trying to blend in with.

The place is a fascist-flavored drink being sold in a Christian-themed cup to entice people to actually try it, and there's really not a point in skirting around about it.

Not to mention it seems that a few of their other "christian" allies are quite the fascists too.

I see this as an utter and vile attempt to demonize and use religion in the name of fascism.

Wallenburg wrote:I was going to joke "Hi Jesus Christ, I'm Wallenburg," but man, fascists have to ruin everything.

I do not know why but this comment really made me chuckle.
Last edited by Kandorith on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Ha! Nobody had the guts to take my challenge.
The fear of the Antifa is there everywhere. Every region in this thread has refused to offer us protection for the fear of Antifa using the rod to rebuke them and control their narrative.
So say what you like, do whatever you do,
Jesus Christ is not going to change a bit to suit your communist narrative.

Kandorith said it all in his previous post, that our Christian region allies are all fascists! This is the perception of Antifa that has percolated down to this false narrative "Christian regions are bourgeois, attack them through dummies whenever they try to assert."
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:Ha! Nobody had the guts to take my challenge.
The fear of the Antifa is there everywhere. Every region in this thread has refused to offer us protection for the fear of Antifa using the rod to rebuke them and control their narrative.
So say what you like, do whatever you do,
Jesus Christ is not going to change a bit to suit your communist narrative.

Why are you conjuring up imaginative nonsense to justify your association with fascists?

"Do whatever you want, I'll not bend the knee" is a hilarious excuse when you realize stubborn reactionaries have almost always been crushed throughout history, whether by the megaphone or the artillery.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay