NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Jesus Christ

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:04 am

Comfed wrote:I smell a cover-up.

Heads you win, tails we lose... Great .

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:Interesting how Numerous Currencies is still an RO. We already know the region is a puppet of Genua anyways, cutting embassies isn't going to magically get you off the hook.

Give me a break, man. I closed Embassies, removed the mention of Genua from WFE. The RO remained due to oversight. Thanks for reminding, I removed him now.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:10 am

Tinhampton wrote:Can The 12 apostles give us an ETA for the "sign[ing]" of "the formal treaty?"

We have just concluded talks on a positive note and both sides agreed in principle.
I have not yet received the draft. Hopefully in a week's time. Depends on the other region's speed.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:30 am

The 12 apostles wrote:
Sodoran Alesia wrote:Interesting how Numerous Currencies is still an RO. We already know the region is a puppet of Genua anyways, cutting embassies isn't going to magically get you off the hook.

Give me a break, man. I closed Embassies, removed the mention of Genua from WFE. The RO remained due to oversight. Thanks for reminding, I removed him now.

Doesn't change the fact the first RMB messages were saying the region was protected by Genua and naming you as deputy Reichskanzler of Genua. You can say all you want about how you denied those titles and cut off ties with Genua, doesn't change the fact that a fascist region named you with those titles and that it was protected by Genua right out of the gates.

The embassy removal looks like an aboutface after we all came in and exposed the blatant ties to Genua.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:52 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:Give me a break, man. I closed Embassies, removed the mention of Genua from WFE. The RO remained due to oversight. Thanks for reminding, I removed him now.

Doesn't change the fact the first RMB messages were saying the region was protected by Genua and naming you as deputy Reichskanzler of Genua. You can say all you want about how you denied those titles and cut off ties with Genua, doesn't change the fact that a fascist region named you with those titles and that it was protected by Genua right out of the gates.

The embassy removal looks like an aboutface after we all came in and exposed the blatant ties to Genua.

I don't care about your cute little "expose". We never hid anything. Whatever you "exposed" was always there for all to read in our WFE and embassy list. It was an agreement between two regions.
The change now, It's due to the changed circumstances due to a different agreement with a different region.
I don't care whatever you say.Keep on saying. It hardly makes a difference to me and our region. It doesn't even matter even if your masters at Antifa labels us as whateva.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Oof. This thread seems to have been a shitshow.

So lest any naive neutrals or fearful liberals/conservatives get the wrong idea, I will be clear.

Us dirty, dirty, stinking commie bastards have no beef with Christianity or with religious belief, and any inkling we might have had to target this region - fascist lies notwithstanding - would stem only from its actual embrace of fascists, who often cloak themselves in Christian-sounding pieties in order to play the victim card and come off as reasonable by comparison to their accusers. Or if you guys, like, converted loudly to the Prosperity Gospel or something similarly repulsive. :p

Early Christians (and later so-called "heretics" such as the Fraticelli and advocates of liberation theology), who denied the plutocratic world and advocated - often resulting in their brutal martyrdom - for a strong preferential option for the poor and against the death cult of militarism, were and are among the righteous of the earth. They have set an example for the entire world. And while one can dig up Bible quotes to support virtually any position, more of the Christian scripture supports a left political orientation than any other. "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Fascists seeking to armor themselves in Christian rhetoric to pass as good people, or deflect criticism from those who have their number, dishonor the creed and all believers.

Lest I be accused of getting off-topic, this is all in aid of saying this region is not a target of either TRF or Antifa, and will not be a target, unless the so-called "Christians" who previously claimed it return (or turn out never to have left). While you're disavowing Genua, I would also strongly recommend taking a good hard look at Albosiac and United Christian Empires of the West.

Have a nice day!
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

Borduria6
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Borduria6 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 am

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Oof. This thread seems to have been a shitshow.

So lest any naive neutrals or fearful liberals/conservatives get the wrong idea, I will be clear.

Us dirty, dirty, stinking commie bastards have no beef with Christianity or with religious belief, and any inkling we might have had to target this region - fascist lies notwithstanding - would stem only from its actual embrace of fascists, who often cloak themselves in Christian-sounding pieties in order to play the victim card and come off as reasonable by comparison to their accusers. Or if you guys, like, converted loudly to the Prosperity Gospel or something similarly repulsive. :p

Early Christians (and later so-called "heretics" such as the Fraticelli and advocates of liberation theology), who denied the plutocratic world and advocated - often resulting in their brutal martyrdom - for a strong preferential option for the poor and against the death cult of militarism, were and are among the righteous of the earth. They have set an example for the entire world. And while one can dig up Bible quotes to support virtually any position, more of the Christian scripture supports a left political orientation than any other. "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Fascists seeking to armor themselves in Christian rhetoric to pass as good people, or deflect criticism from those who have their number, dishonor the creed and all believers.

Lest I be accused of getting off-topic, this is all in aid of saying this region is not a target of either TRF or Antifa, and will not be a target, unless the so-called "Christians" who previously claimed it return (or turn out never to have left). While you're disavowing Genua, I would also strongly recommend taking a good hard look at Albosiac and United Christian Empires of the West.

Have a nice day!

Another Bible class in above post. Surely off-topic.

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:30 am

Borduria6 wrote:
Lyrical International Brigade wrote:snip

Another Bible class in above post. Surely off-topic.

Considering that fascists have this weird tendency to try and seep into other communities by means of stealthily rebranding (okay, maybe stealthy is the wrong word), and that the region Jesus Christ seems to be an attempt to build inroads between "the flag-bearers of fascism" (Genua) and other, more respectable, Christian regions, it might be useful to clear up fears that ANTIFA and ANTIFA associated GP organizations aren't going to go around dunking on Christian regions or something equally unreasonable.

*checks nation*

Man, it's weird how people keep saying that Jesus Christ is a fascist region, and in response, people from fascist regions keep coming of the woodwork to defend it.
s t r a n g e
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:13 am

Borduria6 wrote:Another Bible class in above post. Surely off-topic.

No, and you have yet again ignored clear moderator notice to stop sockpuppeting in this thread, which has already seen another player called out on it.

At this point, I believe you have posted in this thread as:

The 12 apostles
Borduria6
Numerous Currencies
Ruhed Aristotle

Stick to one nation going forward.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 am

Well mask's off - unless Jesus Christ is refounded with someone who isn't actually a fascist, they're going to get raided :(
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 am

Called it. So Reichskanzler of Genua, flag bearer of fascism, Numerous Currencies/12 Apostles, care to explain how this region isn't fascist lmao

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:10 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:Called it. So Reichskanzler of Genua, flag bearer of fascism, Numerous Currencies/12 Apostles, care to explain how this region isn't fascist lmao

It more likely is. Maybe we should stop giving these guys so much attention for their choice of ideology.
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Savopia
Attaché

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Savopia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:32 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:Regional announcement:

With the promise of defensive support from a non-fascist, non-communist Christian region ( to be declared once the formal treaty is signed), Jesus Christ severed all ties with Genua.

Be it known to one and all that our embassy with Genua also stands withdrawn.

Well, 12 Apostles and I spoke on agreeing to a formal Pact, which is purposed to be the NationStates Christian Military Pact (NSCMP), but it seemed like some peculiar mosquito must have bitten 12 Apostles that he returned to the Fascist group. I'm a bit flabbergasted because he informed me that he was going to sever ties with Fascist GENUA for a growing but hopefully promising military alliance specifically designed for Christian regions, but that's how the world works! Betrayal and disloyalty are common!
Last edited by Savopia on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)
WA puppet of Ndaku. Non-denominational Christian. Feel free to telegramme any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Savopia wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:Regional announcement:

With the promise of defensive support from a non-fascist, non-communist Christian region ( to be declared once the formal treaty is signed), Jesus Christ severed all ties with Genua.

Be it known to one and all that our embassy with Genua also stands withdrawn.

Well, 12 Apostles and I spoke on agreeing to a formal Pact, which is purposed to be the NationStates Christian Military Pact (NSCMP), but it seemed like some peculiar mosquito must have bitten 12 Apostles that he returned to the Fascist group. I'm a bit flabbergasted because he informed me that he was going to sever ties with Fascist GENUA for a growing but hopefully promising military alliance specifically designed for Christian regions, but that's how the world works! Betrayal and disloyalty are common!

lol, you didn't read Sedgistan's post? 12 Apostles is Numerous Currencies! That's why he backed out, once revealed to be a fascist himself and not some innocent poor soul led astray, no point in trying to hide it.

Indeed, the bigger question for me is that since Jesus Christ is now beyond a doubt a puppet of Genua in that they share the same founder and are run by the same people, doesn't that mean Genua now has 2 gameplay threads?

Savopia
Attaché

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Savopia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
Savopia wrote:Well, 12 Apostles and I spoke on agreeing to a formal Pact, which is purposed to be the NationStates Christian Military Pact (NSCMP), but it seemed like some peculiar mosquito must have bitten 12 Apostles that he returned to the Fascist group. I'm a bit flabbergasted because he informed me that he was going to sever ties with Fascist GENUA for a growing but hopefully promising military alliance specifically designed for Christian regions, but that's how the world works! Betrayal and disloyalty are common!

lol, you didn't read Sedgistan's post? 12 Apostles is Numerous Currencies! That's why he backed out, once revealed to be a fascist himself and not some innocent poor soul led astray, no point in trying to hide it.

Indeed, the bigger question for me is that since Jesus Christ is now beyond a doubt a puppet of Genua in that they share the same founder and are run by the same people, doesn't that mean Genua now has 2 gameplay threads?

Oh wow, yeah I definitely missed that piece of vital info. Thanks for letting me know who I almost dealt with.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)
WA puppet of Ndaku. Non-denominational Christian. Feel free to telegramme any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:lol, you didn't read Sedgistan's post? 12 Apostles is Numerous Currencies! That's why he backed out, once revealed to be a fascist himself and not some innocent poor soul led astray, no point in trying to hide it.

Didn't I ask this question back on like the first page? I think this is still a valid question considering that Genua has so carefully tried to disguise the region in order to recruit more members for themselves.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:15 pm

Sedgistan wrote:At this point, I believe you have posted in this thread as:

The 12 apostles
Borduria6
Numerous Currencies
Ruhed Aristotle

Stick to one nation going forward.

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear. Who could have seen this one coming, said absolutely nobody.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:...(or turn out never to have left).

And this is why you don't make statements like these in fascists' threads, kids. :roll: Silly me!
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:45 pm

We , at Jesus Christ pray that 2021 will be free from the trials and tribulations of 2020 that humanity faced, irrespective of religion, class or creed.
Thanks to the anonymous guy who nominated our dispatch for the annual awards.
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baedan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Baedan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:36 am

The 12 apostles wrote:We , at Jesus Christ pray that 2021 will be free from the trials and tribulations of 2020 that humanity faced, irrespective of religion, class or creed.

irrespective of religion, huh? what happened to freeing the world from the poisonous tentacles of jihad?
baedan 1: the journal of queer nihilism

purist raiderist
aurrelius, TBH, lily, obootsma 69

"more like Basedan" - some defender idk

formerly soppy

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 am

Baedan wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:We , at Jesus Christ pray that 2021 will be free from the trials and tribulations of 2020 that humanity faced, irrespective of religion, class or creed.

irrespective of religion, huh? what happened to freeing the world from the poisonous tentacles of jihad?

Oh ! You consider Jihad to be a religion?? Wonderful.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:29 am

Oh, back for more 12 Apostles, known puppet of Numerous Currencies, founder of the fascist region Genua. How ironic, a fascist speaking of the trials of 2020 when protofascism arguably made it worse. This region won't last long, it's basically a Genuan puppet storage and will forever be sentenced to irrelevancy until it's inevitably raided.

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:45 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:

Oh, back for more 12 Apostles, known puppet of Numerous Currencies, founder of the fascist region Genua. How ironic, a fascist speaking of the trials of 2020 when protofascism arguably made it worse. This region won't last long, it's basically a Genuan puppet storage and will forever be sentenced to irrelevancy until it's inevitably raided.

Jesus Christ will forever remain relevant. No force can block the progress of the philosophy that Jesus Christ expounds.
Come, join Jesus Christ !
Last edited by The 12 apostles on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 pm

The 12 apostles wrote:
Sodoran Alesia wrote:Oh, back for more 12 Apostles, known puppet of Numerous Currencies, founder of the fascist region Genua. How ironic, a fascist speaking of the trials of 2020 when protofascism arguably made it worse. This region won't last long, it's basically a Genuan puppet storage and will forever be sentenced to irrelevancy until it's inevitably raided.

Jesus Christ will forever remain relevant. No force can block the progress of the philosophy that Jesus Christ expounds.

Pretty sure Jesus wasn't a nazi.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The 12 apostles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The 12 apostles » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:45 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
The 12 apostles wrote:

Pretty sure Jesus wasn't a nazi.

Nobody said he was.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay