NATION

PASSWORD

Tax rates increasing without answering issues?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Hartenia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Tax rates increasing without answering issues?

Postby Hartenia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 am

Hey is anyone else's tax rate going up without answering an issue? Yesterday I did a thing that added the space program policy and increased the tax from 13.1 to 14.9 ; after waking up the next morning I noticed I gained the banner "Genetic Warfare" and the tax went to 15.4 , like I completed another issue. This already happened twice a couple of days ago, is there some sort of delay to stat changes or is this related to something else?
Last edited by Hartenia on Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:24 am

This was due to a recent WA legislature.
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

Hartenia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hartenia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Since when did WA stuff affect stats? I never noticed until now... thanks for the answer.

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Hartenia wrote:Since when did WA stuff affect stats? I never noticed until now... thanks for the answer.

Since forever. Each resolution can affect your national stats, entirely depending on said resolution's "category" and "strength"/"area of effect". The text of the resolution is aesthetic only and doesn't affect your nation. Repeal and Security Council resolutions doesn't affect your nations stats either; only General Assembly proposals will do it, and only when they pass after getting a majority vote in the WA. If you're running a nation for badges/specific stats, avoid making that nation join the World Assembly. Subversively, do some research & you can game the system by only being in the WA when certain resolutions are about to pass which benefits your nation statistically.

--Arch
- < D O O M > -

Return to Gameplay