NATION

PASSWORD

If a Founder Ceased to Exist.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Plus Nova Imperii
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

If a Founder Ceased to Exist.

Postby Plus Nova Imperii » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:27 pm

The Question I'm asking today is, What Would Happen If a Founder Ceased to Exist. My main thing is about the WA Delegate, and If they didn't have Executive would they get it once the Founder ceased, or would he remain the Same?
Resident NoLabels Nerd from Texas

Aurum Raider
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aurum Raider » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 pm

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:The Question I'm asking today is, What Would Happen If a Founder Ceased to Exist. My main thing is about the WA Delegate, and If they didn't have Executive would they get it once the Founder ceased, or would he remain the Same?

Once a founder Ceases to Exist, the Delegate Position gains Executive permissions.
Last edited by Aurum Raider on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vleerian Vytherov-Denral
Cognitohazard

The North Polish Union wrote:Additionally, virtually all founderless regions are viewed as falling under the defenders' allegedly protective purview. This is a form of colonialism that the great imperialist regions of NS history could only dream of.

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:31 pm

Interesting question...
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Yes.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Return to Gameplay