NATION

PASSWORD

The region of Do whatever the hell you want

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

JOIN MY REGION

Postby Historybuffs » Thu May 28, 2020 9:59 am

DO WHATEVER YOU WANTDO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT no rules ask anything dont be suprresed HELL YOU CAN DOUBLE POST

Red Millennium
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Red Millennium » Thu May 28, 2020 11:12 am

If anybody joins this region, this is the best recruitment thread ever.

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Thu May 28, 2020 11:28 am

Red Millennium wrote:If anybody joins this region, this is the best recruitment thread ever.

are you talking about me?

Sail Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sail Nation » Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 am

So have you just created pure anarchy? If so, then that's probably the best way to recruit for it. I like the initiative you have there, very different to the usual style of regions in NS.
Former WA delegate, MP and Prime Minister in Lorania
MP in Thaecia (as Prussian Sail Nation)
Travelling nationstates (as Sail Nation Travellers), reviewing regions as I go

I'm a Christian and a Liberal. I won't enforce my beliefs on you, so please don't enforce yours on me.

Pro: Leaving things in my sig that I don't like anymore
Anti: Use of pros and antis in sigs

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:32 pm

Sail Nation wrote:So have you just created pure anarchy? If so, then that's probably the best way to recruit for it. I like the initiative you have there, very different to the usual style of regions in NS.

thank you

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The region of Do whatever the hell you want

Postby Historybuffs » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:37 pm

Hello good day to the person who is reading this. I wont use all caps i just want to say click on my profile and check out my region if you dont want to join just propose an embassy and thats ok too well be safe and stay healthy

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Historybuffs wrote:Hello good day to the person who is reading this. I wont use all caps i just want to say click on my profile and check out my region if you dont want to join just propose an embassy and thats ok too well be safe and stay healthy

also keep this in mind that in my region you can do whatever your heart desires and you cant raid my region

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 pm

The mods should have a good time with your region.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Oh boy, I can tell this Region will be pure fun..
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:29 pm

Historybuffs wrote:in my region you can do whatever your heart desires and you cant raid my region

...some people do like raiding regions. Is this supposed to be not a contradiction? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm

I was gunna ask if I could raid it but I see that is covered already.. What about fascists and Nazis? are those allowed?
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Vando0sa wrote:I was gunna ask if I could raid it but I see that is covered already.. What about fascists and Nazis? are those allowed?

I say raid it anyway just to be a rebel. After all, you can "Do Whatever The Hell You Want" right?
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm

Delegate is non-exec.. but is masked as RO so technically still raidable. Also there is a typo in your WFB thingy..
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 pm

Vando0sa wrote:Also there is a typo in your WFB thingy..

Three actually, and a missing comma. :p

wait

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:05 am

Vando0sa wrote:I was gunna ask if I could raid it but I see that is covered already.. What about fascists and Nazis? are those allowed?

no they are not i learnt that the hard way

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:06 am

Wayneactia wrote:

I say raid it anyway just to be a rebel. After all, you can "Do Whatever The Hell You Want" right?

you know what sure go ahead let me fix somethuing

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:57 am

I.e. make my region cool for me.

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:54 am

Bormiar wrote:I.e. make my region cool for me.

what?

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Historybuffs wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:I say raid it anyway just to be a rebel. After all, you can "Do Whatever The Hell You Want" right?

you You know what sure go ahead let me fix somethuing something.

Fixed your spelling mistakes there for you. You are also missing a question mark at the end of your first sentence, a capital S at the start of your second sentence and a period at the end of your second sentence.

Your WFE is also grammatical nightmare. I can stand for a region that lets people do whatever the hell they want, but I will not under any circumstances stand for bad grammar on a WFE! :p

wait

Historybuffs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Historybuffs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:24 am

Wayneactia wrote:
Historybuffs wrote:you You know what sure go ahead let me fix somethuing something.

Fixed your spelling mistakes there for you. You are also missing a question mark at the end of your first sentence, a capital S at the start of your second sentence and a period at the end of your second sentence.

Your WFE is also grammatical nightmare. I can stand for a region that lets people do whatever the hell they want, but I will not under any circumstances stand for bad grammar on a WFE! :p

1. Thank you for the spelling mistakes i appreciate it.
2. Ok first off im only a kid so dont expect much

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay