NATION

PASSWORD

Is there something to simulate a NationStates nation?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Is there something to simulate a NationStates nation?

Postby Disgraces » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 am

For instance, I want to see what would happen if I outlawed everything, but I don't want to make a new nation and have to wait for issues.
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:04 am

Disgraces wrote:For instance, I want to see what would happen if I outlawed everything, but I don't want to make a new nation and have to wait for issues.

only way to simulate is to use an already available sim... which is NationStates.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am

Disgraces wrote:For instance, I want to see what would happen if I outlawed everything, but I don't want to make a new nation and have to wait for issues.

that's the only way, or look at other people's nations.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Return to Gameplay