NATION

PASSWORD

Should a founder be in the WA?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Icecreamsin
Secretary

Founded: May 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Should a founder be in the WA?

Postby Icecreamsin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 am

Should a founder be in the World Assembly?

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:27 am

There's no particular reason they need to be, unless you want your founder to also be your WA delegate. No particular reason they shouldn't be either.
Last edited by The Cosmic Mainframe on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Icecreamsin
Secretary

Founded: May 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Icecreamsin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:33 am

I was looking at some regions and the ones that do not have the founder as the delegate have the founder not in the World Assembly. I wanted to know if there is a reason.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:04 am

Icecreamsin wrote:I was looking at some regions and the ones that do not have the founder as the delegate have the founder not in the World Assembly. I wanted to know if there is a reason.

Often times the Delegate is intended to be the main executive authority, as opposed to the founder. This allows for the delegate to be "elected." Sometimes people who want to create a region will create a puppet to found it, so they can manage that region without moving their main nation there - for that and other reasons, a lot of founders can't be in the WA because the user already has a WA nation.

The first user-created region I was a part of (The DankLeft Commune) had a founder that was also the WA delegate, so this isn't true in every case.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Return to Gameplay