NATION

PASSWORD

United Regions Alliance - GP Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Suvmia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 21, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

United Regions Alliance - GP Embassy

Postby Suvmia » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:49 pm

The United Regions Alliance - Official GP Embassy

Welcome to the official GP Embassy thread of the United Regions Alliance! Public announcements from the alliance will be posted here, as well as any other relevant information.

URA Discord Server: Alliance Discord

A dispatch detailing more information about the United Regions Alliance can be found here

Alliance Executive
Founder: Ellenburg - @Ellenburg#8639
President: Suvmia - @Suvmia#1607
Vice President: Lanaograd - @Lanaograd#0904
Last edited by Suvmia on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chief of Staff in the URA. World Assembly Delegate of Ridgefield. My views and posts are my own, unless otherwise specified.

Suvmia
Secretary

Postby Suvmia » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Removal of Confederacy of Layem

Effective immediately, the region of Confederacy of Layem is no longer a member of the United Regions Alliance. This decision was made by a unanimous agreement of our Security Council, and was supported by a significant amount of contributed evidence of wrongdoing.

Over the past few months that CoL has been a member of the Alliance, we have often heard concerns from members of the Nationstates Community regarding their membership. However, without access to evidence of their wrongdoing, we have not taken any action against them; we were wrong in doing this. After seeing the evidence that has been submitted for a proposed watchlist entry in the NSLeaders discord server, my only reaction can be shock that we have not acted sooner, and an apology to those that have held this opinion since they entered our organization.

In the future, we will be holding much stricter screening processes for our current and potential member regions. Accusations against our current member regions shall be effectively investigated by the full extent of our government. Thorough and comprehensive background checks will be performed on regions that wish to become members of our organization. Through policy like this, a situation similar to this one will hopefully never rise again.
Chief of Staff in the URA. World Assembly Delegate of Ridgefield. My views and posts are my own, unless otherwise specified.

Suvmia
Secretary

Postby Suvmia » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Come one, come all!

To celebrate the One-Year Anniversary of the founding of the United Regions Alliance, the URA will be hosting a Festival from November 9th to 15th! Come out to the URA discord server (https://discord.gg/BExPgPF) to enjoy various speeches, presentations, and panels, from prominent figures both within and outside of the URA, as well as a chess tournament competed amongst our member regions! All the necessary information is contained in the dispatch linked below this message; make sure you join the server and check it out!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1456384

Note: Schedule is subject to change or be updated as time goes on.

Return to Gameplay