NATION

PASSWORD

Rough time it takes to unlock Capital/Leader/Religion?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Vlaandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Rough time it takes to unlock Capital/Leader/Religion?

Postby Vlaandia » Wed May 20, 2020 6:55 pm

I dunno if this really fits per say, but I was wondering.

But how long would it roughly take for a country to unlock the capital, leader, and religion in the game side?

say someone made a new account today, assuming they keep up activity and so on, how long would it take for them to build the population needed for an issue in order to unlock all of the above when the requirements are met?

I won't lie, a part of me isn't as active with this account because I have this weird need to have no alerts visible while I browse the forum, and some of the issues just kinda annoy me when it refers to my city as "Vlaandia City" instead of what I have in my factbook "Altenstadt."

So it would be nice to have a rough mean time to happen for when the population hits the threshold for unlocking.

And I also assume certain issues probably boost that likeliness as well.

I apologize if I am confusing btw.
Country Name: Kingdom of Vlaandia
Capital: Altenstadt
Government: Feudal Monarchy
King: Theodore "The Lion"
Dynasty: Vlaanderin
Religion: Augustian
National Animal: Vlaandian Lion
Currency: Marc
Current Year: 8/15/642
Kingdom of Vlaandia Overview Name is derived from Flanders Fear the Duke of Death Actually a pretty pleasant place
Lesson of the Day: If you find a male dragon in a cave with his hoard, do not try sneaking away some treasure. Dragons have really good awareness of their surroundings, and he will spray his venom at you, it will hurt, you will feel as if you're on fire, your blood will boil and skin blister, it will be a slow and agonizing death.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu May 21, 2020 12:47 am

Considering how population growth works, it's a bit difficult to tell. I'd advise you look at this thread.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 am

Vlaandia wrote:I dunno if this really fits per say, but I was wondering.

But how long would it roughly take for a country to unlock the capital, leader, and religion in the game side?

say someone made a new account today, assuming they keep up activity and so on, how long would it take for them to build the population needed for an issue in order to unlock all of the above when the requirements are met?

I won't lie, a part of me isn't as active with this account because I have this weird need to have no alerts visible while I browse the forum, and some of the issues just kinda annoy me when it refers to my city as "Vlaandia City" instead of what I have in my factbook "Altenstadt."

So it would be nice to have a rough mean time to happen for when the population hits the threshold for unlocking.

I seem to remember it taking about 5 months for all of them but only about two months or so for the first one, the others feel like they come really quickly after the first, those are just my estimates from memory though :)
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Vlaandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlaandia » Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
Vlaandia wrote:I dunno if this really fits per say, but I was wondering.

I seem to remember it taking about 5 months for all of them but only about two months or so for the first one, the others feel like they come really quickly after the first, those are just my estimates from memory though :)

I checked when I first joined and it was about a month ago (Feels longer, but I have a poor sense of time.)

And I just hit 200, so that makes sense to me.
Country Name: Kingdom of Vlaandia
Capital: Altenstadt
Government: Feudal Monarchy
King: Theodore "The Lion"
Dynasty: Vlaanderin
Religion: Augustian
National Animal: Vlaandian Lion
Currency: Marc
Current Year: 8/15/642
Kingdom of Vlaandia Overview Name is derived from Flanders Fear the Duke of Death Actually a pretty pleasant place
Lesson of the Day: If you find a male dragon in a cave with his hoard, do not try sneaking away some treasure. Dragons have really good awareness of their surroundings, and he will spray his venom at you, it will hurt, you will feel as if you're on fire, your blood will boil and skin blister, it will be a slow and agonizing death.

Return to Gameplay