NATION

PASSWORD

Join union of liberty

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Yashou japan
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Join union of liberty

Postby Yashou japan » Tue May 12, 2020 12:18 pm

If you would like an awesome region you should join my region the union of liberty we are still deciding our path and also we are willing for regions to merger into us message if interested in joining

Dear:
I am inviting you to help build the Union of liberty into one of the biggest, most influential and powerful regions in the world.
I want you ...
♛ To bravely serve in the People’s army ...
♛ To author the law as a Member of The people’s union ...
♛ To sit on the bench of the Supreme Court ...
♛ To run for office ...
Every Imperial Citizen is entitled ...
♛ To vote & stand in regular ELECTIONS.
♛ To claim territory on our REGIONAL MAP.
♛ To participate in POLLS and ROLE-PLAY.
It's true - all of this and more is possible for you in the union of liberty.
we allow all forms of government and we listen to each country that enters our friendly borders.
The only limit is your ambition. Will you answer the call?
Faithfully yours,
His honourable Yashou japan
Chairman of the union of liberty

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue May 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Yashou japan wrote:we are willing for regions to merger into us

You might want to ask for a merger with Soviet Democracy. Your Constitution is almost indistinguishable from theirs. If that falls through, consider pestering the New West Indies - the UoL's citizenship application is, in fact, completely identical to theirs. ;)

I might move a nation into the region later for the sole purposes of proposing large-scale modifications to the Constitution and regional legislation, but - since I am serving in The Black Hawks (and am currently piling on Boston's invader delegate anyhow) - I am unlikely to dedicate a great deal of time for it.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Tue May 12, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sancta Romana Ecclesia » Wed May 13, 2020 8:03 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Yashou japan wrote:we are willing for regions to merger into us

You might want to ask for a merger with Soviet Democracy. Your Constitution is almost indistinguishable from theirs. If that falls through, consider pestering the New West Indies - the UoL's citizenship application is, in fact, completely identical to theirs. ;)

Plagiarism, off to a great start I see.
Tinhampton wrote:I might move a nation into the region later for the sole purposes of proposing large-scale modifications to the Constitution and regional legislation, but - since I am serving in The Black Hawks (and am currently piling on Boston's invader delegate anyhow) - I am unlikely to dedicate a great deal of time for it.

This doesn't have a bad name for a trophy tho ;)
Last edited by Sancta Romana Ecclesia on Wed May 13, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paulus Asteorra

Yashou japan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Join the UOL

Postby Yashou japan » Wed May 20, 2020 6:42 am

Join the union of liberty today we are looking for people to join our region or to merger into us please give us a try!
Dear:
I am inviting you to help build the Union of liberty into one of the biggest, most influential and powerful regions in the world.
I want you ...
♛ To bravely serve in the People’s army ...
♛ To author the law as a Member of Congress ...
♛ To sit on the bench of the Supreme Court ...
♛ To run for office ...
Every Imperial Citizen is entitled ...
♛ To vote & stand in regular ELECTIONS.
♛ To claim territory on our REGIONAL MAP.
♛ To participate in POLLS and ROLE-PLAY.
It's true - all of this and more is possible for you in the union of liberty.
we allow all forms of government and we listen to each country that enters our friendly borders.
The only limit is your ambition. Will you answer the call?
Faithfully yours,
His honorable Yashou japan President of the union of liberty
Last edited by Yashou japan on Wed May 20, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed May 20, 2020 8:17 am

Merged with your region's existing recruitment thread.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed May 20, 2020 9:54 am

I wish to congratulate the Union of Liberty on ratifying a constitution that hasn't been pillaged from Soviet Democracy... with that said, in their stead, you appear to have nicked your most important legal document word-for-word from the Philippines. Your citizenship application continues to contain unwarranted references to the New West Indies, as it did last week.

Do you have any plans to actually create any fundamental documents of your own, or is your region intent on growing through intellectual plagiarism?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Wed May 20, 2020 10:50 am

Why is there all this plagiarism?
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Wed May 20, 2020 3:37 pm

I already have most of your ambitions, abilities and elements in my region, all those new and old. It's nice that you already got some players in your region but your regional defense is low.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder of Roman Byzantine Union.

I wish to save human race and to build a new nation-state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. To grow, to aid and save each other. Also going interstellar. Even if abandoned by family and nobody cares, I wish to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sancta Romana Ecclesia » Wed May 20, 2020 4:13 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I wish to congratulate the Union of Liberty on ratifying a constitution that hasn't been pillaged from Soviet Democracy... with that said, in their stead, you appear to have nicked your most important legal document word-for-word from the Philippines. Your citizenship application continues to contain unwarranted references to the New West Indies, as it did last week.

Do you have any plans to actually create any fundamental documents of your own, or is your region intent on growing through intellectual plagiarism?
Oh man, this makes me jealous. Why nobody thinks that my national constitution is good enough to be plagiarized :(
Paulus Asteorra

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Wed May 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I wish to congratulate the Union of Liberty on ratifying a constitution that hasn't been pillaged from Soviet Democracy... with that said, in their stead, you appear to have nicked your most important legal document word-for-word from the Philippines. Your citizenship application continues to contain unwarranted references to the New West Indies, as it did last week.

For everyone's information, this is because they were previously a member of the New West Indies. However, they engaged in fraudulent and detrimental behavior, including using undeclared puppets for personal gain, trolling/spam, and attempting to recruit on our message board with one of them.

All of those puppets now reside in the UoL and are acting as if they are other players. Their citizenship application was copied almost verbatim from ours, as was their new High Court and Legislature subsidiary regions.

My suggestion to the UoL: If you want to create your own region, you ought to... create your own region.
Last edited by Karteria on Wed May 20, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

Yashou japan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Actually....

Postby Yashou japan » Thu May 21, 2020 6:57 am

Believe it or not most of the members actually aren’t me.we are growing very rapidly for as new as we are....

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu May 21, 2020 8:01 am

Yashou japan wrote:Believe it or not most of the members actually aren’t me.we are growing very rapidly for as new as we are....

Most of your growth came in the first day? :blink: Still no response to the allegations of plagiarism...

EDIT TO ADD: MOAR PLAGIARISM! The UoL's embassy policy is almost entirely stolen from Altay's "Embassy regulations" (so much so that one reference to Altay hasn't even been airbrushed out). That's my third plagiarism strike, my offer of sending a puppet to help out you lot has been rescinded until you can show me that you can write your own legislation.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Thu May 21, 2020 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yashou japan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Great news

Postby Yashou japan » Fri May 22, 2020 9:13 am

As president of the union of liberty I am happy to announce that with the help of tinhampton we are correcting the issues of plagiarism brought before us

Thank you for reading
-His honorable president yashou japan

Qqww
Political Columnist

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Qqww » Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Yashou japan wrote:Believe it or not most of the members actually aren’t me.we are growing very rapidly for as new as we are....

Most of your growth came in the first day? :blink: Still no response to the allegations of plagiarism...

EDIT TO ADD: MOAR PLAGIARISM! The UoL's embassy policy is almost entirely stolen from https://dissertationauthors.com/blog/35-ultimate-dissertation-topics (so much so that one reference to Altay hasn't even been airbrushed out). That's my third plagiarism strike, my offer of sending a puppet to help out you lot has been rescinded until you can show me that you can write your own legislation.

I still hope to see a response to all these allegations. But I am not sure we will see them.
Last edited by Qqww on Wed May 27, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay