NATION

PASSWORD

Soviet Pool Internationale

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Soviet Pool Internationale

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:32 am

Help us save TNP's RMB - our motherland from the evil, rain-causing TEA GANG!

MEMBERS:
Stivyrilc
-703rd Rim Archives-
Halkyovna
Last edited by Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

Halkyovna
Civilian

Founded: Dec 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halkyovna » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:41 am

I shall supply cards for the S.P.I. comrades!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:41 am

Does the name have anything to do with your continual promises (such as in the SecGen election and below, from the T E A G A N G thread) that The Crush of SHRLness will thrust your enemies into the deep end of the pool?
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:You heretics, I'll call my crush to push each one of you to the deep end of the pool.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Ship God
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ship God » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:42 am

Tinhampton wrote:Does the name have anything to do with your continual promises (such as in the SecGen election and below, from the T E A G A N G thread) that The Crush of SHRLness will thrust your enemies into the deep end of the pool?
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:You heretics, I'll call my crush to push each one of you to the deep end of the pool.

wait wha

The Heilese Empire
Civilian

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heilese Empire » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:43 am

let us drink tea in peace

-703rd Rim Archives-
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -703rd Rim Archives- » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:44 am

Tinhampton wrote:Does the name have anything to do with your continual promises (such as in the SecGen election and below, from the T E A G A N G thread) that The Crush of SHRLness will thrust your enemies into the deep end of the pool?

As the Factbook supplier, I have to tell you that well... it is. But here's the thing: It's a situation where A (my crush pushing me into a pool) causing B (SecGen promises) and C (the SPI)

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:45 am

The Heilese Empire wrote:let us drink tea in peace

You can drink it in peace underwater tho
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.

NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:48 am

The Ship God wrote:

wait wha

Yes, she'll push all TEA GANG heretics

NATIONAL Q&A

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:15 am

Spam thread locked.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay