NATION

PASSWORD

Official Regional Thread of The New Iron Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:35 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Ironic how these Elites preach "Equality" yet they're bigoted against all who oppose their ideals.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We can’t let bigots like you preach about your disgusting views, so we need to put a stop to it by getting rid of your regions.
The Final Sith Order wrote:If there is people that kind of badmouth this region because of its ideology, and which is because of its extremism, how come they don’t focus on the communists? Or the ANTIFA? I heard they are extremely communistic. Or the Nazis? They are even worse.

I mean, ANTIFA is sort of ironic. They just try to beat up anyone that doesn’t agree with their beliefs. They claim to stand against fascism and yet they oppress like them. In a democracy, everyone has say, and that fact will never perish in any type of democracy. For an organization that claims to be the good guys and yet oppresses the masses is quite ironic.

There has been many accounts of oppression by the ANTIFA from real life. In 2019, Ottawa, I think, When a old couple were passing by, there was an ANTIFA protest. Quite a bunch of them were blocking their path and calling them “Nazi scum”, especially towards to the old lady, who had a problem with her hearing. The old man walking with her tried to get through by asking nicely, and going through anyway, one of the people went “DONT (F word) TOUCH ME.” Unmask then and you have just have ordinary people with highly unusually anger issues other some things that shouldn’t be a thing to be angry other. No, unmask an part of them and you can see the extreme cruelty arguably even worse then a Fascist. Sure, maybe a Fascist can be cruel to someone, but it’s not going to be the same thing as an ANTIFA person yelling berserkly at a old grandma. Someone might come up with a response or comeback,
Debating that fascism is even worse (probably), but these Fascists aren’t really Nazis or white supremacists. Even if some nations look like that in this region, I found one that was really inclusive and could tolerate others, which means the person behind this white supremacist looking region at first, is probably a guy with no ideas.

Fascism doesn’t do these things, Nazism does. Nazism is like a failed ideology of sorts, just like communism. For Nazism, it only lasted 12 years when it was installed the German government. That ideology is too dangerous to even survive. Communism is too utopian that it failed to be a utopia and ends almost a dystopia for a country with not a good economy.

I saw a nation doing something, that was probably irrelevant, picking a fight with this region. I mean, dude, your decision itself is doomed in irrelevancy. This is a place to discuss their politics and stuff like that, not a place to be an “asshole” for most fascists.

You might not understand this entire region and their goals, and yet you make arguments like your some all knowing sly dude. You’ll never understand their region, because they make it hard for people to try to understand this region through the deepest. I mean, you are some average NS nation, but did you really have to pick a fight? Sorry about that, I generally dislike the kind of conflict you are waging with this region right now. Makes me nervous.

Nazism is intolerable, so I would understand ones hate if it. But of fascism I don’t understand half of their reasons of that sometimes.

I feel that the ANTIFA are hypocrites

And that stuff.

Also, it doesn’t matter if this region is irrelevant anyway. It’s going to be a place for people with common beliefs.

That’s how you talk about stuff here booiiiiiiiiiiiii

Also if that person I was talking about wants to try to respond, I’ll just say, “whatever you believe in”

This belongs in NSG, as NS ANTIFA is not affiliated at all to real life ANTIFA. Get it into your heads.

Yeah, I was trying to criticize the real ANTIFA. This was entirely meant to say, “The NS antifa should quit while there ahead, not because of hate from others. Because they just invade anyone that doesn’t agree with there principles, even if it is a democracy, and the controversy that belongs to the real ANTIFA, and the public starts to think that this NS ANTFIA might be like them, even if they are not. Prejudice, basically.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:44 am

The Final Sith Order wrote:Because they just invade anyone that doesn’t agree with there principles, even if it is a democracy

Source?
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:09 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
The Final Sith Order wrote:Because they just invade anyone that doesn’t agree with there principles, even if it is a democracy

Source?

You gotta look at it from other perspectives other than the blinded leftist one, and you'll see that fact for yourself, thank you.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Founded: Oct 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:Source?

You gotta look at it from other perspectives other than the blinded leftist one, and you'll see that fact for yourself, thank you.

No, no. I'm not. I'd like a source for that, please. I'm not even a leftist, and leftist perspectives are not inherently blind. In fact, through saying this, you are demonising your opposition in much the same way you claim ANTIFA demonises theirs. Sith Order made an unsubstantiated assertion in which he claimed NS ANTIFA invaded regions purely upon the basis of "not agreeing with them" rather than fascism. I'm asking for substantiation of said assertion. Until he can provide this, I see no reason to believe him.

Your espousing of tired and boring rhetoric betrays the fact that your region is constructed not from what you would believe to be the truth, but a heavy, ideologically-conceived set of lies that allow you to deny objective fact in the name of futile idealism.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Heya! If it wasn't already evident, this is South Reinkalistan.
Kahuna Fatufua for Warzone Sandbox

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:How ironic considering how The Iron Order and The Iron Confederacy fell

That was because i got screwed over by the mods that are biased, your side could easily take out the founder to just raid because you have most of the mods on your side.

If that's want to tell yourself then sure that's what happened

South Reinkalistan wrote:Source?

So no source?

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:41 pm

The Final Sith Order wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:The rate at which various fascist regions - particularly the ones in this series - go founderless would suggest that it will be sooner rather than later

That is based on your stereotypes. So don’t randomly judge some other region. Even I would do the same for regions with ideologies that I oppose. If I encounter any region, I would take a natural position.

Plus, nobody cares.

Quite literally the previous two regions in this series, by name and founder, ended up with a DEAT founder and outside forces taking over. No stereotypes needed.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:That was because i got screwed over by the mods that are biased, your side could easily take out the founder to just raid because you have most of the mods on your side.

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:You gotta look at it from other perspectives other than the blinded leftist one, and you'll see that fact for yourself, thank you.

So no source?

Jesus, I have online school.

Fine, here.

In real life, most ANTIFA members beat up people that disagree with them. I got that from reliable media such as FOX news and CNN. Here, I used to know regions that were not fascist, but got invaded by the ANTIFA anyway.
I got telegrammed by someone telling me about it. We sort of knew each other. The ANTIFA invaded his region because they were on a extreme disagreement, and that stuff.

My friend is now a ceased nation, so I can’t talk to him more about it.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:53 pm

The Final Sith Order wrote:I got telegrammed by someone telling me about it. We sort of knew each other. The ANTIFA invaded his region because they were on a extreme disagreement, and that stuff.

Well, if he was the type of person who knowingly and occasionally fraternised with a member of a fascist region's government (and likely IRL fascist), then I can't blame ANTIFA for raiding his region.
Last edited by North Reinkalistan on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
That is based on your stereotypes. So don’t randomly judge some other region. Even I would do the same for regions with ideologies that I oppose. If I encounter any region, I would take a natural position.

Plus, nobody cares.

Quite literally the previous two regions in this series, by name and founder, ended up with a DEAT founder and outside forces taking over. No stereotypes needed.

True, but we learn from our mistakes though. You predicted this region would last for a year or 18 months, but our region is probably a year old, so nothing invaded us yet.

I tend to be optimistic about it though, but you can be pessimistic if you want, it’s ok.

It may seem like regions like this always end up like that, but in order to actually judge the future of a region, wait and see what happens.

Have a good day. :)

(I’m doing some homework so expect delayed responses.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:56 pm

North Reinkalistan wrote:
The Final Sith Order wrote:I got telegrammed by someone telling me about it. We sort of knew each other. The ANTIFA invaded his region because they were on a extreme disagreement, and that stuff.

Well, if he was the type of person who knowingly and occasionally fraternised with a member of a fascist region's government (and likely IRL fascist), then I can't blame ANTIFA for raiding his region.

Well, that wouldn’t make sense. He was a socialite but I didn’t let that get in the way of friendship.
Maybe someone was a Nazi, but I don’t know if it is really a good idea to invade a region just because of one bad apple.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:00 pm

North Reinkalistan wrote:Well, if he was the type of person who knowingly and occasionally fraternised with a member of a fascist region's government (and likely IRL fascist), then I can't blame ANTIFA for raiding his region.

Well, that wouldn’t make sense. He was a socialite but I didn’t let that get in the way of friendship.
Maybe someone was a Nazi, but I don’t know if it is really a good idea to invade a region just because of one bad apple.

If people let fascists and nazis hang around in their region, then perhaps it's a good idea to invade it. If the leadership of a region doesn't have the resolve to tackle such ideologies head-on, then they may just need a reminder :^)

Besides, I somehow think your account of events is biased. Saying "oh I used to know a guy but I can't talk to him now" doesn't count as concrete source nor evidence.
Last edited by North Reinkalistan on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:03 pm

If people let fascists and nazis hang around in their region, then perhaps it's a good idea to invade it. If the leadership of a region doesn't have the resolve to tackle such ideologies head-on, then they may just need a reminder :^)

Besides, I somehow think your account of events is biased. Saying "oh I used to know a guy but I can't talk to him now" doesn't count as concrete source nor evidence.

Well, the region actually kicked Nazis I think, but maybe I’m wrong.

And the deceased nation thing, sometimes I sound biased because I’m socially awkward in some level like how this isn’t related.

I have no idea how to speak like a normal person. I just discovered I had autism a few weeks ago so yeah.
Sorry if I sound unrelated, biased, and foolish. I don’t interact that much.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Quite literally the previous two regions in this series, by name and founder, ended up with a DEAT founder and outside forces taking over. No stereotypes needed.

True, but we learn from our mistakes though. You predicted this region would last for a year or 18 months, but our region is probably a year old, so nothing invaded us yet.

Funny, I don't remember specifying a time when, just that'd it'd eventually happen.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:07 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

Funny, I don't remember specifying a time when, just that'd it'd eventually happen.

Was that supposed to be an insult?

Just give me a break. I’m probably the youngest dude here.

And I also don’t really get your insult too, or if it is. So yeah. I’m trying to be friendly, but I want to know what that means because I’m not sure.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:11 pm

North Reinkalistan wrote:If people let fascists and nazis hang around in their region, then perhaps it's a good idea to invade it. If the leadership of a region doesn't have the resolve to tackle such ideologies head-on, then they may just need a reminder :^)

And the deceased nation thing, sometimes I sound biased because I’m socially awkward in some level like how this isn’t related.

I have no idea how to speak like a normal person. I just discovered I had autism a few weeks ago so yeah.

Sometimes echo chambers don't portray how the situation really is.

The point is, you're hanging about in a region that's chock-a-block full of fascists, espousing their propaganda, and likely subscribe to many of their beliefs. The forums here are a vast majority anti-fascist. If you're looking for a crowd to preach to, you've come to the wrong place. Alternatively, you could shore up your act, re-evaluate your beliefs, and get out of the region you're in. You say you're young; I am too. You're in a rather toxic internet community. If you're young, they're likely trying to indoctrinate you into their belief system. This is how fascism works and recruits in this game, and I frankly can't believe it's allowed.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Sometimes echo chambers don't portray how the situation really is.

The point is, you're hanging about in a region that's chock-a-block full of fascists, espousing their propaganda, and likely subscribe to many of their beliefs. The forums here are a vast majority anti-fascist. If you're looking for a crowd to preach to, you've come to the wrong place. Alternatively, you could shore up your act, re-evaluate your beliefs, and get out of the region you're in. You say you're young; I am too. You're in a rather toxic internet community. If you're young, they're likely trying to indoctrinate you into their belief system. This is how fascism works and recruits in this game, and I frankly can't believe it's allowed.

Hmm....

To be honest, I’m not really a fascist, I honestly just dive in to random regions. I only act this way because my nation is Iron Fist Consumerist, which is basically a Fascistic ideology. I got that from the Fandom Wikis and that. I know that you are worried for me, but I actually joined because I’m just Anti-WA elite. There has been no accounts of indoctrination pretty much. A usual day is very silent in the region, I’m also in my region hopping phase too.

And I do appreciate your worries, I really do, but don’t worry. I actually don’t care about political ideology. Sometimes I join regions like these just to see how they react when I promise them something. I inspired this entire region to do something, and this forum is a side effect.

But in truth, I’m still some right wing populist almost no good as a trump supporter, but with more rational thought and thinking.

I don’t support trump though, just saying.

I am aware about the dangers of joining a region with an ideology considered extreme by others, but I don’t expose myself to fascist propaganda. I just continue my life normally.

But one thing about me is I hate Nazis. Quite much. Not in a ANTIFA style, because I generally dislike the ANTIFA, but in a style in which I think it’s a failed ideology like communism. Nazism is too unrealistic. It would be bogus as hearing that someone believes in some united European slave state.
Last edited by The Final Sith Order on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:20 pm

North Reinkalistan wrote:Sometimes echo chambers don't portray how the situation really is.

Hmm....

To be honest, I’m not really a fascist, I honestly just dive in to random regions. I only act this way because my nation is Iron Fist Consumerist, which is basically a Fascistic ideology. I got that from the Fandom Wikis and that. I know that you are worried for me, but I actually joined because I’m just Anti-WA elite. There has been no accounts of indoctrination pretty much. A usual day is very silent in the region, I’m also in my region hopping phase too.

And I do appreciate your worries, I really do, but don’t worry. I actually don’t care about political ideology. Sometimes I join regions like these just to see how they react when I promise them something. I inspired this entire region to do something, and this forum is a side effect.

Honestly? Get out of that region. Your nation's alignment doesn't reflect what you should do in the game. My main nation, South Reinkalistan, is a "Psychotic Dictatorship". I don't hang around with OOC people who'd believe in a system like that. Becoming a propaganda mouthpiece - as you have done - for these people is not a good idea. There is no "WA Elite". I know quite a few alleged members of this mysterious elite; if they're the "elite", they're really shit at being an elite. :p You have no reason to be part of that region. Making dumb and inexperienced moves as a young person is inevitable. What matters is coming back from these mistakes.

So honestly? Move out. Disassociate with IRL fascists. That's my advice.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Hmm....

Honestly? Get out of that region. Your nation's alignment doesn't reflect what you should do in the game. My main nation, South Reinkalistan, is a "Psychotic Dictatorship". I don't hang around with OOC people who'd believe in a system like that. Becoming a propaganda mouthpiece - as you have done - for these people is not a good idea. There is no "WA Elite". I know quite a few alleged members of this mysterious elite; if they're the "elite", they're really s1ht at being an elite. :p You have no reason to be part of that region. Making dumb and inexperienced moves as a young person is inevitable. What matters is coming back from these mistakes.

Well, I am in my region hopping phase, I haven’t got fully settled yet.
I’m already considering switching regions and that, so yeah.

Also I’m bored as hell so I thought it be cool to do radical things

I’ll ask the founder about that and stuff.
Last edited by The Final Sith Order on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:25 pm

North Reinkalistan wrote:Honestly? Get out of that region. Your nation's alignment doesn't reflect what you should do in the game. My main nation, South Reinkalistan, is a "Psychotic Dictatorship". I don't hang around with OOC people who'd believe in a system like that. Becoming a propaganda mouthpiece - as you have done - for these people is not a good idea. There is no "WA Elite". I know quite a few alleged members of this mysterious elite; if they're the "elite", they're really s1ht at being an elite. :p You have no reason to be part of that region. Making dumb and inexperienced moves as a young person is inevitable. What matters is coming back from these mistakes.

Well, I am in my region hopping phase, I haven’t got fully settled yet.
I’m already considering switching regions and that, so yeah.

Also I’m bored as hell so I thought it be cool to do radical things

Just don't come to the forums posting dumb shit on behalf of fascists. I'd cut ties now.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:If that's want to tell yourself then sure that's what happened

So no source?

Jesus, I have online school.

Fine, here.

In real life, most ANTIFA members beat up people that disagree with them. I got that from reliable media such as FOX news and CNN. Here, I used to know regions that were not fascist, but got invaded by the ANTIFA anyway.
I got telegrammed by someone telling me about it. We sort of knew each other. The ANTIFA invaded his region because they were on a extreme disagreement, and that stuff.

Thank you.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:That was because i got screwed over by the mods that are biased, your side could easily take out the founder to just raid because you have most of the mods on your side.

I know it happened for a fact, and like i said, you simply are a bunch of ironic people trying to suppress our views.

Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation

Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:08 pm

The Final Sith Order wrote:In real life, most ANTIFA members beat up people that disagree with them.

Knock it off with the "all x are Y" flavored trolling.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Whats the point?

I am in a different region now

Ignore my crazy remarks

See ya all later

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:If that's want to tell yourself then sure that's what happened

I know it happened for a fact, and like i said, you simply are a bunch of ironic people trying to suppress our views.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up your "facts,"?

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Sodoran Alesia wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:I know it happened for a fact, and like i said, you simply are a bunch of ironic people trying to suppress our views.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up your "facts,"?

I have seen it everywhere. Both real life and on this game. You guys simply want us out because we are different from you, that's all it really is. You guys try to preach for "Equality" as long as it fits you, your narrative, that's all it is. Most of us aren't even bad people, like come on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay