NATION

PASSWORD

Official Regional Thread of The New Iron Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:50 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Which one?

Nazi Europa

All of our dealings with Nazi Europa have been nothing but positive. I am aware they have a very questionable past, but we're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt based on this.

If they choose to maintain ties with IRX after this being made public, then as I have stated, we will be withdrawing embassies with them as well.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:57 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Nazi Europa

All of our dealings with Nazi Europa have been nothing but positive. I am aware they have a very questionable past, but we're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt based on this.

If they choose to maintain ties with IRX after this being made public, then as I have stated, we will be withdrawing embassies with them as well.

Can you name any IRX dealings with "OOC Fascist" regions that have been negative?
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:All of our dealings with Nazi Europa have been nothing but positive. I am aware they have a very questionable past, but we're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt based on this.

Can you name any IRX dealings with "OOC Fascist" regions that have been negative?

The comments made by HRGG?

The response from TNIO unconditionally defending their actions of OOC fascism in the name of "loyalty"?

The complete and utter lack of any morals present in the IRX, demonstrated by their refusal to sever ties with these regions?
ShrewLlamaLand

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:11 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Nazi Europa

Shrew's right, but particularly about this.

We've seen nothing current from NE that causes us alarm. The benefit of the doubt is indeed being given. The whole "people change" argument is only conveniently applied; we're hoping reformation doesn't discriminate on ideology. NE is, these days, a very passive region, living out its twilight years.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:17 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Can you name any IRX dealings with "OOC Fascist" regions that have been negative?

The comments made by HRGG?

The response from TNIO unconditionally defending their actions of OOC fascism in the name of "loyalty"?

The complete and utter lack of any morals present in the IRX, demonstrated by their refusal to sever ties with these regions?

The HRGG is not a member of the IRX.

TNIO is protected by regional sovereignty. This is a domestic issue for them, not an issue for the IRX.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:19 am

Jocospor wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:All of our dealings with Nazi Europa have been nothing but positive. I am aware they have a very questionable past, but we're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt based on this.

Shrew's right, but particularly about this.

We've seen nothing current from NE that causes us alarm. The benefit of the doubt is indeed being given. The whole "people change" argument is only conveniently applied; we're hoping reformation doesn't discriminate on ideology. NE is, these days, a very passive region, living out its twilight years.

So why is Shrew acknowledging their questionable past?
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:All of our dealings with Nazi Europa have been nothing but positive. I am aware they have a very questionable past [...]

And if this isn't a bother, because of the "benefit of the doubt", then surely OCC Fascism isn't as hardline a dealbreaker you've once said it was.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:22 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:The comments made by HRGG?

The HRGG is not a member of the IRX.

TNIO is protected by regional sovereignty. This is a domestic issue for them, not an issue for the IRX.

And we disagree, it's a problem for the whole organisation, you can't just choose to ignore something like this.

"Regional sovereignty" does not extend to off site matters. We're not talking about in-game mechanics, we're talking about OOC fascism.

There you go, we don't need to bother responding anymore, that sums up every comment made so far.
ShrewLlamaLand

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:23 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:The HRGG is not a member of the IRX.

And we disagree, it's a problem for the whole organisation, you can't just choose to ignore something like this.

"Regional sovereignty" does not extend to off site matters. We're not talking about in-game mechanics, we're talking about OOC fascism.

There you go, we don't need to bother responding anymore, that sums up every comment made so far.

OOC fascism like displayed in the HRGG, which was never apart of, nor involved in any IRX affairs.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:33 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:And we disagree, it's a problem for the whole organisation, you can't just choose to ignore something like this.

OOC fascism like displayed in the HRGG, which was never apart of, nor involved in any IRX affairs.

There we go, you admit the comments made were OOC fascism.

Given this, why should the region be allowed to continue relations with the IRX, or IRX member regions? Does IRX, or IRX members, support OOC fascism?
ShrewLlamaLand

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Fri May 01, 2020 11:40 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Oneundreth Reich wrote:You're demands were considered ludicrous by IRX regions. You also attacked a close ally of The New Iron Order. We must remain loyal to our allies in the face of aggressors. You seem to have forgotten who helped you in your run for WA Secretary General. Loyalty is very important to us, something you seemed to have forgotten.

If you want to maintain that "loyalty" despite clear evidence of HRGG engaging in OOC fascism, that's up to you.

CCD will not be a part of that.

He is right, you turned on your allies after we helped you in the WA Sec Gen election, and you got your reality check after you guys got too comfy in thinking you could control us all.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Fri May 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:If you want to maintain that "loyalty" despite clear evidence of HRGG engaging in OOC fascism, that's up to you.

CCD will not be a part of that.

He is right, you turned on your allies after we helped you in the WA Sec Gen election, and you got your reality check after you guys got too comfy in thinking you could control us all.

We "got our reality check" after we cut ties with all OOC fascist regions? Okay.

Again, in game I don't really care what people roleplay as. But CCD does not cooperate with OOC fascists.
ShrewLlamaLand

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri May 01, 2020 4:30 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:We "got our reality check" after we cut ties with all OOC fascist regions? Okay.

Again, in game I don't really care what people roleplay as. But CCD does not cooperate with OOC fascists.

And yet you keep Nazi Eurpoa :roll:
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Fri May 01, 2020 5:18 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:He is right, you turned on your allies after we helped you in the WA Sec Gen election, and you got your reality check after you guys got too comfy in thinking you could control us all.

We "got our reality check" after we cut ties with all OOC fascist regions? Okay.

What i mean by "reality check" was that you guys thought you could make us all your little puppets. Your leader whined like a little five year old and thought he could make us adhere to his demands, we realized this, so we decided to boot you from our alliance, THAT was your reality check. You got too comfy in your chair, thought you could get away with this, and therefore, karma hit you by us(IRX) booting you.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Fri May 01, 2020 10:28 pm

After seeing all of this drama, isn’t the facts that people always have an extremely biased and bigoted view of every ideology? Sure, you may tell me your anti fascist beliefs are truth, but ironically you are left-wing fascists yourself or anarchic dudes or if your a normal liberal or conservative, then you want trouble. If you try to tell me that fascists do the same, you are right, but not as much as you guys.
Often people mistaken fascism for neo-Nazism. I find that stupid
Often people on the “other” side think left wing contains only communism when their is left-centrism.

Ideology is cursed. The way to fix that is having a military government. Sure, military junta or dictatorship can be an ideology of some sort, but it’s very bland. That’s what makes it good.
Last edited by The Final Sith Order on Sat May 02, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Sat May 02, 2020 6:44 am

The Final Sith Order wrote:
After seeing all of this drama, isn’t the facts that people always have an extremely biased and bigoted view of every ideology? Sure, you may tell me your anti fascist beliefs are truth, but ironically you are left-wing fascists yourself or anarchic dudes or if your a normal liberal or conservative, then you want trouble. If you try to tell me that fascists do the same, you are right, but not as much as you guys.
Often people on the “other” side think left wing contains only communism when their is left-centrism.

Ideology is cursed. The way to fix that is having a military government. Sure, military junta or dictatorship can be an ideology of some sort, but it’s very bland. That’s what makes it good.

General's over there, bruh.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Sat May 02, 2020 11:29 am

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:

Certain parental restrictions won’t let me to it.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun May 03, 2020 12:25 pm

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:

It can block other NationStates webpages?
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Sun May 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:

It can block other NationStates webpages?

Yeah

Sad for me

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Wed May 13, 2020 1:55 pm

All right, honestly.

Why is there some people that just wanna rub the simple facts in? We have plenty of damn weeabos acting like supreme gods when in fact that would only be valid in Japan, because Japan is the home of anime.

Honestly. Leave them alone because your going to start a flame war.

(Forwarded to opposition in this thread.)

And if not everyone is anime. Just go and focus on your own affair. Why would you want to be an asshole and act like an big boss?

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon May 18, 2020 8:19 am

The Final Sith Order wrote:All right, honestly.

Why is there some people that just wanna rub the simple facts in? We have plenty of damn weeabos acting like supreme gods when in fact that would only be valid in Japan, because Japan is the home of anime.

Honestly. Leave them alone because your going to start a flame war.

(Forwarded to opposition in this thread.)

And if not everyone is anime. Just go and focus on your own affair. Why would you want to be an asshole and act like an big boss?

I like what your saying here, Sith Order, but there are those that have the urge to bash our region so much that they simply cannot leave us alone.
Last edited by Greater New Hispanyoan Empire on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:48 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

We have a New Director Of the Interior, his name is Dratonis,
We have also updated the thread's head to where it shows the Grandmaster of our Knights of The Order of Iron in there.

VIVAT FERRO SOLLICITAVIT!

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:51 am

Everyone, i write to you all today about the birthday of the former Iron Confederacy, and how it should be remembered as: one of the greatest fascist Regions to ever live, along with the UFN and many others, those who resided here in TIC are ones of pure icon and significance, because we have gotten to be so damn famous, and so much of a damn threat to the WA Elite and their minions that they had to get rid of me(because i was founder and leader of the former region).

Today is the day we shall remember such a great region, with determination, focus, and sheer will to go forwards as well.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:58 am

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Everyone, i write to you all today about the birthday of the former Iron Confederacy, and how it should be remembered as: one of the greatest fascist Regions to ever live, along with the UFN and many others, those who resided here in TIC are ones of pure icon and significance, because we have gotten to be so damn famous, and so much of a damn threat to the WA Elite and their minions that they had to get rid of me(because i was founder and leader of the former region).

Today is the day we shall remember such a great region, with determination, focus, and sheer will to go forwards as well.

Great, as in great meme, yes. The last actually competent player on the fascist side was Woodhouse, and he abandoned the fascists years ago.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:26 am

Xoriet wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Everyone, i write to you all today about the birthday of the former Iron Confederacy, and how it should be remembered as: one of the greatest fascist Regions to ever live, along with the UFN and many others, those who resided here in TIC are ones of pure icon and significance, because we have gotten to be so damn famous, and so much of a damn threat to the WA Elite and their minions that they had to get rid of me(because i was founder and leader of the former region).

Great, as in great meme, yes. The last actually competent player on the fascist side was Woodhouse, and he abandoned the fascists years ago.

:rofl:
Well look at this, a WA elitist twisting things to go inside it's own head. You all knew TIC was going to be a threat, so you guys deleted my main account to attempt to stop us. Well i bring you some news, elitist Xoriet. You WON'T.
Last edited by Greater New Hispanyoan Empire on Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:
Xoriet wrote:Great, as in great meme, yes. The last actually competent player on the fascist side was Woodhouse, and he abandoned the fascists years ago.

:rofl:
Well look at this, a WA elitist twisting things to go inside it's own head. You all knew TIC was going to be a threat, so you guys deleted my main account to attempt to stop us. Well i bring you some news, elitist Xoriet. You WON'T.

Stop you from what? You haven't built up your successor region to any notable degree, can't keep a raid, don't know how to operate the admin panel, keep losing friendly regions to Antifa, etc.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay