NATION

PASSWORD

Order - Fatherland - Family | Farkasfalka Regional Thread!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:10 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Kustonia wrote:
There are numerous ideologies represented in Farkasfalka, generally right-wing. Yes, there are fascists in Farkasfalka but that doesn't mean every nation in Farkasfalka is fascist.

For example, we have monarchists, traditionalists, center-right republicans, patristics & theocrats, and perhaps... sometimes... fascists.

... And our regional anprim, our communist, our zoomer, our 'homosexuals', our 'regional transgender', among others...

Yeah, I can see where the breeding ground for 'fascism' comes from.

The Reformed American Republic wrote:I always suspected this was a fascist region. You guys are subtle about your ideology, I give you that, but it is still obvious.

And if you still don't understand the concept of individual beliefs, our regional ideology (that nobody in the region is required to adhere to) is explained in the OP.

I don't care about your official ideology. I care about the ideological demographics of the region, like what percentage of you qualify as fascist.
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:12 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:snip

I don't care about your official ideology. I care about the ideological demographics of the region, like what percentage of you qualify as fascist.

At least 3.6%, judging from the recent elections :P
Last edited by Tinhampton on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Vungar
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vungar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:21 pm

So I just now read the context of Nouveau Quebecois' post about doxxing, and I don't see a damn thing wrong. The conversation was if NS as a whole should be dealing with the offsite doxxing of the players behind nations. Nouveau Quebecois responded with a no.

Nothing in the context had to do with Farkasfalka, the other members of it, or our policies.

And besides the point, I would like to see where NS has the logistics to deal with offsite doxxing.
Last edited by Vungar on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Founder and Király Farkas of Farkasfalka and the Farkas Lovagok
_________ | _________ | _________ | _________ | _________

Degoldopia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Degoldopia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Degoldopia wrote:from there discord. crossed out worst parts

https://imgur.com/a/Sh8gfni

What exactly is wrong with this picture?
Honeydewistania wrote:

what do you mean whats wrong with it you literally said jews arent people, thats horrible

and you also said this you guys are unbelievable

https://imgur.com/a/awWeFmt

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Degoldopia wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:What exactly is wrong with this picture?

what do you mean whats wrong with it you literally said jews arent people, thats horrible

and you also said this you guys are unbelievable

https://imgur.com/a/awWeFmt

I'm not in the picture, I didn't say anything remotely like that. I mean, all I saw was three members of our government arguing in what turned out to be the wrong channel. :( . And you know both of the people in that screenshot aren't in our region, right? Like, it doesn't take a second to look this stuff up. :roll:

I don't see what your problem is, though. If this stuff offends you, why are you in our Discord?
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:I don't care about your official ideology. I care about the ideological demographics of the region, like what percentage of you qualify as fascist.

I could use some census officials to help me out in the Ministry of Culture. Interested? Think about it as if in the name of science.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:52 am

Vungar wrote:And besides the point, I would like to see where NS has the logistics to deal with offsite doxxing.

It is called the blacklist, and no, that is not in reference to the television show.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:18 am

Vungar wrote:And besides the point, I would like to see where NS has the logistics to deal with offsite doxxing.

What are you talking about? The moderators have acted on extreme offsite evidence before. They don't do it often, but they have done it, especially if it can be corroborated with onsite behavior/words. I know of at least one guy who was DoSed for doxxing because of it a few years ago.
Last edited by Xoriet on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:I don't care about your official ideology. I care about the ideological demographics of the region, like what percentage of you qualify as fascist.

I could use some census officials to help me out in the Ministry of Culture. Interested? Think about it as if in the name of science.

I don't think I would fit in well to say the least.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Vungar wrote:So I just now read the context of Nouveau Quebecois' post about doxxing, and I don't see a damn thing wrong. The conversation was if NS as a whole should be dealing with the offsite doxxing of the players behind nations. Nouveau Quebecois responded with a no.

Nothing in the context had to do with Farkasfalka, the other members of it, or our policies.

And besides the point, I would like to see where NS has the logistics to deal with offsite doxxing.

You know, would it have not been easier to just say "oops", and move on? NQ is not really helping your guys case much. Instead of doing damage control likes he should, he like to double down. I am not saying this to criticize, as I have given up on trying to save that ship. This is genuine advice, as I would like to see your region prosper and thrive, as I would like to see all regions do.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm

Hm.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Xoriet wrote:

What are you talking about? The moderators have acted on extreme offsite evidence before. They don't do it often, but they have done it, especially if it can be corroborated with onsite behavior/words. I know of at least one guy who was DoSed for doxxing because of it a few years ago.

Great, because the only 'evidence' that exists of Farkasfalka condonning doxxing is an unnamed/unknown representative whos existence is only attributed by South Rein' or Chuck or whomever. So, let's make a deal.

You find me hard evidence of any Farkasfalkan Member of Government contributing to the doxxing of another and then we'll continue.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:28 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:I could use some census officials to help me out in the Ministry of Culture. Interested? Think about it as if in the name of science.

I don't think I would fit in well to say the least.

Okay, you can think that. Don't attest to any of our minority groups who for some reason feel at home.

Wayneactia wrote:You know, would it have not been easier to just say "oops", and move on?

"Oops".

Wayneactia wrote:NQ is not really helping your guys case much. Instead of doing damage control likes he should, he like to double down. I am not saying this to criticize, as I have given up on trying to save that ship. This is genuine advice, as I would like to see your region prosper and thrive, as I would like to see all regions do.

What damage is there to control? It's the same four or five-ish people who hate us feigning good will to our region to get me in the guillotine. It's nothing new, or severe, or remotely close to needing 'damage control.' Yokiria already snitched on me and Vungar already reprimanded me for not watching my tongue, what more do you want?
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:33 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:I don't think I would fit in well to say the least.

Okay, you can think that. Don't attest to any of our minority groups who for some reason feel at home.

Wayneactia wrote:You know, would it have not been easier to just say "oops", and move on?

"Oops".

Wayneactia wrote:NQ is not really helping your guys case much. Instead of doing damage control likes he should, he like to double down. I am not saying this to criticize, as I have given up on trying to save that ship. This is genuine advice, as I would like to see your region prosper and thrive, as I would like to see all regions do.

What damage is there to control? It's the same four or five-ish people who hate us feigning good will to our region to get me in the guillotine. It's nothing new, or severe, or remotely close to needing 'damage control.' Yokiria already snitched on me and Vungar already reprimanded me for not watching my tongue, what more do you want?

I am guessing the old saying “Discretion is the better part of valour” has eluded you?
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Wayneactia wrote:I am guessing the old saying “Discretion is the better part of valour” has eluded you?

That's the thing about sayings, they are just that. Sayings. They aren't solutions.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:I am guessing the old saying “Discretion is the better part of valour” has eluded you?

That's the thing about sayings, they are just that. Sayings. They aren't solutions.

So it has eluded you. Unshockingly, this doesn’t even remotely surprise me. :roll:

wait

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:48 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:That's the thing about sayings, they are just that. Sayings. They aren't solutions.

So it has eluded you. Unshockingly, this doesn’t even remotely surprise me. :roll:

Want me to quote a bunch of NSDAP sayings that have eluded you? What about the bible, I love it's sayings. Let's start with Leviticus 18:22, or has that eluded you too? :roll:
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Makdon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Makdon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:48 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Want me to quote a bunch of NSDAP sayings that have eluded you? What about the bible, I love it's sayings. Let's start with Leviticus 18:22, or has that eluded you too? :roll:

Are you bringing homophobia into this argument just to be a jerk? It seems like this more an easy gotcha than actually response to what wayne was saying, and also seems to imply that you are a homophobe, which really isn’t helping your case
⁝ Former World Assembly Officer of The Rejected Realms ⁝ 2 x SCR author ⁝ Question Mark ⁝

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:07 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Yokiria already snitched on me

Pause. Let's go two pages back.

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:On NationStates I'm a journalist for Farkasfalka, not for the public. Trust me, nobody in Farkasfalka is going to believe for a second I condoned doxxing, much like nobody from your region will believe the motherload of explanations I could provide as to how Farkasfalka hasn't condoned doxxing, so why exactly would I do that? I write enough for my day job as it is.
Yokiria wrote:Are you sure? We could test that.
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Go ahead, want a platform? Telegram me and we can talk about it, work something out. Not only am I obligated to allow you a microphone by Farkasfalkan law, but I'm also bound by my principles.
Yokiria wrote:Thanks. I'll let you know if I choose to take that route.

How is it snitching when you gave me your permission? :blink:

Anyway, unpause.

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Vungar already reprimanded me for not watching my tongue

Ugh, pause again.

Nouveau Quebecois wrote: Let's start with Leviticus 18:22, or has that eluded you too?

How is this an improvement in 'watching your tongue'?
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:45 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:So it has eluded you. Unshockingly, this doesn’t even remotely surprise me. :roll:

Want me to quote a bunch of NSDAP sayings that have eluded you? What about the bible, I love it's sayings. Let's start with Leviticus 18:22, or has that eluded you too? :roll:

*** 1 day ban for baiting ***
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:39 pm

This region seems to be in disarray. Shocking...
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay