NATION

PASSWORD

Military build up

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Military build up

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:25 pm

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to build up a regional military?
0=={]=====>

Domais
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Domais » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:08 am

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:Does anyone have any advice on the best way to build up a regional military?
Send recruitment tgs or be the NPA.
Former Prime Minister of Lazarus!
Delegate Emeritus of Warzones, Australia, Asia, Airspace and Africa
Voted Best Delegate of Warzone Airspace for the year 2019!

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:19 am

Domais wrote:
Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:Does anyone have any advice on the best way to build up a regional military?
Send recruitment tgs or be the NPA.

I've already tried every which way that I can and have milked each and every one of them to death trying to get my stupid Empire to actually become something that's even worth looking at and have failed each and everytime (why I created this thread I don't know cause people are just going to tell me to do stuff I've already tried pretty much all of them).
0=={]=====>

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:44 am

Yeah. Recruiting is the first step, but you should keep in mind that recruiting will yield little result. The key is to keep it up. Not just that, but you also need to start small. Raid small targets, see how far you get. Keep that up regularly. Eventually more people will join, and more people will get involved with the military. Then you can move on to bigger targets.
JoWhatup

Alpha Emeritus of Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:46 pm

A Bloodred Moon wrote:

Yeah. Recruiting is the first step, but you should keep in mind that recruiting will yield little result. The key is to keep it up. Not just that, but you also need to start small. Raid small targets, see how far you get. Keep that up regularly. Eventually more people will join, and more people will get involved with the military. Then you can move on to bigger targets.

I don't have any soldiers at all.
0=={]=====>

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:52 pm

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:Yeah. Recruiting is the first step, but you should keep in mind that recruiting will yield little result. The key is to keep it up. Not just that, but you also need to start small. Raid small targets, see how far you get. Keep that up regularly. Eventually more people will join, and more people will get involved with the military. Then you can move on to bigger targets.

I don't have any soldiers at all.

Might be because of your lack of experience and name recognition. Perhaps this isn't the time for you to start a military. Also your nation's in The Black Hawks so I don't know what that's about.
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:29 pm

Gorundu wrote:
Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:I don't have any soldiers at all.

Might be because of your lack of experience and name recognition. Perhaps this isn't the time for you to start a military. Also your nation's in The Black Hawks so I don't know what that's about.

No soldiers means no raids, no raids means no experience, no experience means no victories, no victories means no recognition, no recognition means no soldiers (rinse and repeat).

The Empire is essentially like Sparta, it exists for the sole reason of doing war and conquering, and the only reason it ever does anything else is in the hopes of doing something to improve the latter two (such as gaining more troops).

Work made it impossible to be on for the updates, then work shut down and I have a lot of free time and I'd like to put it to use, since my Empire dos'nt have a military I decided to join one, naturally I joined the best.

And they turned me down due to "behavior" (as they put it), I'm currently working something out with another region at least, so hopefully that will work out.
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0=={]=====>

Domais
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2018

Postby Domais » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Then join another org.
Former Prime Minister of Lazarus!
Delegate Emeritus of Warzones, Australia, Asia, Airspace and Africa
Voted Best Delegate of Warzone Airspace for the year 2019!

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:27 am

Domais wrote:Then join another org.

I did last night.
0=={]=====>

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay