NATION

PASSWORD

Region - Lorania

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lorania Founder
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorania Founder » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:59 am

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Seven Seas has been elected as Lorania’s second WA Delegate, beating the previous delegate Sail Nation 4 votes to 2. Seven Seas is now in the process of taking up the position.

Lorania is also trying to encourage more WA membership in the region, so the WA is something that is definitely something that will mentioned a lot.

Please speak to Seven Seas about Loranian WA Affairs from now on.

Thank you

Waldoven
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Waldoven » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:52 am

Congrats Seven Seas! :clap:
Last edited by Waldoven on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Federation of Waldoven

"Curiosity drives Waldoven forwards!"
Home page | Region
Waldoven, home to the Waldovian species. United in 1970 WT (2,217,130 AD), Waldovians have come far ever since the first humans crashed onto the planet, now taking their first steps to becoming an interplanetary civilization.
A nation that represents about 80% of my political views
Current year: 2,217,130 AD | 1990 WT

Seven Seas
Secretary

Founded: Feb 04, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 pm

Waldoven wrote:Congrats Seven Seas! :clap:

Why thank you

Sail Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sail Nation » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Time for an update from one of the PMs!!

• As we heard in this thread recently, Seven Seas won the election, and is now officially delegate. They are working on carrying out their campaign promises now.
  • We've had a sudden growth as nations from The Hellenic Kingdom have migrated after their region closed. This has put the region up to 83 nations, which is far beyond what the region's predecessors ever got to.
  • On behalf of the cabinet, I announced a referendum on WA citizenship (with WA waivers), to fix the current security problems with the citizenship system. A bill legally allowing this referendum has recently passed the House of Commons and the referendum is in it's final planning stage.
  • Seven Seas recently held a flag contest, and now an RP is being started by Liberated Wales
  • Zweites Preussen is back from their break, also MP and regional historian Sirian took a short break, and is back now.

As always, if you aren't currently in the region, consider joining or possibly moving a puppet in to join us, we're very welcoming to new nations. If you want an embassy with us then look at our embassy policy: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1353592. See you soon!!
Former WA delegate, MP and Prime Minister in Lorania
MP in Thaecia (as Prussian Sail Nation)
Travelling nationstates (as Sail Nation Travellers), reviewing regions as I go

I'm a Christian and a Liberal. I won't enforce my beliefs on you, so please don't enforce yours on me.

Pro: Leaving things in my sig that I don't like anymore
Anti: Use of pros and antis in sigs

Skundi
Attaché

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Skundi » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:58 am

We are in the top 200!

Lorania has reached 87 nations, and that makes us the 197th largest region in the world! Over this summer we’ve had a few very generous stamp donations, which has meant that we have had a smooth recruitment drive over the summer months and helped us avoid a summer slump in arrivals. All this has led to us growing and moving into the the top 200. Hopefully we will continue to grow, and reach 100 nations soon!
The Yellow Banana Duck of Skundi
  • NSer since May 2018
  • Ex-Founder, now a Co-Founder
  • Current Foreign Secretary of Lorania!
"You'd think for all his politeness and seriousness in the government he wouldn't use a meme as their flag" - Seven Seas
"Yeah, Skundi rocks"
- Devionsa
he bacc (a candidate)
he selecc (which candidate to endorse)
but most importantly
he banana ducc
- Matroyska

Zweites Preussen
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweites Preussen » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:28 am

Hello all,

Figured I should give an update as your friendly regional Chief Justice. We recently agreed on a temporary ban for a prominent spammer. I am going to work with a Member of Parliament to establish stricter rules for posts to make them more meaningful and important. I want to keep our RMB great while eliminating "fluff posts," such as simple reactions ("Nice job!"), and out-of-context incoherence.

Lorania advances!
-ZweiPreu
Nation of Trisk
Zweites Preussen exists in the GLC alternate history universe, where Germany was dismantled and kept unaligned at the end of World War II.
I serve as the Chief Justice of Lorania.
I need to replace the eagle with a woodpecker on my flag.

Cappedore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cappedore » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:49 am

I heard that this region fell into apocalypse. RIP Lorania.
- Legislator and current Minister of Culture in The East Pacific.
- Former President, Deputy Prime Minister, Senator, and socialite of the Union of Allied States.
- 18 year old Brit with too many aspirations.
- Member of the Labour Party (UK).
- A fan of Clement Attlee.
Minister of Culture - The East Pacific
(Please acknowledge that what I say, promote, endorse, or oppose are NOT official positions of WAA in TEP unless explicitly stated otherwise.)
President Austin Merrill | Vice President Cleveland Durand | Chancellor Maya Murray

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay