NATION

PASSWORD

[SPLIT] Hell/Stalker/Woodhouse threadjack

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

[SPLIT] Hell/Stalker/Woodhouse threadjack

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:35 pm

The Stalker wrote:Ehh Blitzkrieg is the former military branch of Nazi Europa till Woodhouse had a falling out with them.

You know all about falling outs, yeah?

The Stalker wrote:Personally I'm against rewarding Nazis (even if they claim to no longer be Nazis) with a Condemnation.

You favor badges for Nazis, remember? I'm the one who opposes them. Don't you recall that TG exchange where you begged me to help you secure a Condemnation, and said you'd scratch my back if I scratched yours?

I’ve a lot of TG evidence proving that you loved "Nazis" as long as they loved you. In one of those TGs, you asked me to use my troops to put you in the seat. In another, you thanked me when I did. You happily RPd with German Dragons in his RP region, The Capital Wasteland. When Nazis failed to love you forever, you refounded that region as payback—with the nation you used to endorse German Dragons to support NAZI EUROPE during NE's liberation.

Your love affair with Nazis ended when I opposed your delegacy after you turned Hell into a witless clown shoe.

I recall you hating on TBH until a hawk did you a favor. They’re the bestest thing in the whole wide world now. Kudos, I guess, for making folks think you’re something beyond a simple opportunist who adores anything that furthers your game career.

The Stalker wrote:Change it into a liberation, and include their Nazi past, i'd probably support that.

Not surprised you would use the SC to do your vendetta business. It would be pretty stupid to lib a region that's actively opposed Nazism, fascism and far right since November 2016. Sends a terrible message to cats (like South Reinkalistan) who try to turn over a new leaf.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:52 pm

lol your post largely takes things out of context. Still peddling the same half-truths I see.

As I said before in other threads when you made the same comments, I regret my attempts to appease you. We fought all the damn time non stop, largely because you are a Nazi and I'm a leftest, since I couldn't get rid of you I tried to appease you so we could have a united Hell. It was dumb of me to think I could appease you, I regret having anything to do with you.

Far as TBH, I've always been a defender leaning, but I recall making jokes with the Hawks when they raided Hell after raiding Hippiedom.
Last edited by The Stalker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 pm

The Stalker wrote:lol your post largely takes things out of context.

Now, for the record, I'm mostly neutral here. But I hope you can understand that I'm slightly sceptical.

How does "I agree your nazi pals probably deserve a condemnation as well. In fact if you gave me enough information maybe I can be the one to author it" sound in-context, then? Can you shed some light there?
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:23 pm

You can review Hell's history if you care. Was a long time ago, but both I and Woodhouse were Hell Elders there (leaders in a sense), you can see on the RMB us arguing a ton.

In my efforts to end the fighting, and to become WA delegate, to unite Hell I tried to appease him a number of times. One of those was to try and Condemn them. Truly a foolish mistake I seriously regret. My only hope is no one else makes the same mistake I did and trust him or try to work with him.
Last edited by The Stalker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mad King of Hell
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 pm

The Stalker wrote:You can review Hell's history if you care. Was a long time ago, but both I and Woodhouse were Hell Elders there (leaders in a sense), you can see on the RMB us arguing a ton.

In my efforts to end the fighting, and to become WA delegate, to unite Hell I tried to appease him a number of times. One of those was to try and Condemn them. Truly a foolish mistake I seriously regret. My only hope is no one else makes the same mistake I did and trust him or try to work with him.

Mhm, aight. Also, another question. Do you refute this:
Captain Woodhouse wrote:I’ve a lot of TG evidence proving that you loved "Nazis" as long as they loved you. In one of those TGs, you asked me to use my troops to put you in the seat. In another, you thanked me when I did. You happily RPd with German Dragons in his RP region, The Capital Wasteland. When Nazis failed to love you forever, you refounded that region as payback—with the nation you used to endorse German Dragons to support NAZI EUROPE during NE's liberation.

Or was it more appeasement?
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:38 pm

For The Capital Wasteland when I joined it the founder had cease to exist. I like founderless regions, so i'm in a number of them. I join it, built the region up and then the founder returned, I didn't know for a long time who he was. When I learned who the founder was I wasn't just gonna abandon that community so I waited, waited till he cease to exist and I could refound, and I did.

Him and me fought all the time, anyone who knows the history of Hell knows this much. I couldn't get rid of him he was a Hell Elder. So all the evidence he has of me working with Nazis, is me working with him trying to gain his favor. I also thought if I could get his trust, it would be an advantage for my leftest friends to make use of, though it never worked out that way. Back in the day I worked with Antifa and MT a bit, he even called me a "Antifa Kingpin" when he invaded Hell, though that was a bit of an exaggeration to get his Nazi pals on board.

For further context he used to say he wasn't actually a Nazi, which I think I wanted to believe at times to justify my appeasement of him.

Edit: Here's actually a tg of his

Here you can see him upset with me for no longer appeasing him, me not doing what he wanted resulted in the invasion and ejection my fellow Hellions, he even mentions the fact I refounded The Capital Wasteland (GD's region).
Last edited by The Stalker on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Mad King of Hell

Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:36 am

The Stalker wrote:lol your post largely takes things out of context. Still peddling the same half-truths I see.

Everything's in context, no half-truths.

The Stalker wrote:As I said before in other threads when you made the same comments, I regret my attempts to appease you. We fought all the damn time non stop, largely because you are a Nazi and I'm a leftest

You know I'm not a Nazi. Other than making an occasional jab at your Hippiedom region, I can't recall much other political chat with you.

You've conflated at least two separate "appeasement" attempts that occurred over the span of many months. I'd never call any of your stunts appeasement. Politics had nothing to do with your attempts to bribe me. I'd put you in the seat; you promised to run Hell a certain way and didn't. As you said in Hell's history, I wasn't the only one who opposed you giving Hell an unwanted makeover. Beyond the makeover, you'd hit the forums, calling yourself the King of Hell and behaving silly. At the time, you were unpopular owing to your GCR recruitment for Hippiedom. Hell had been isolationist and dignified as long as I'd been a member. You were embarrassing us.

All that matters here is that Nazi troops and I ensured you captured Hell's delegacy—with your consent. I don't king players I dislike. You can blab on until you're blue about argument in a region that thrived on it. The bottom line is, I liked and trusted you enough to give you the delegacy of a region that was once special to me.

The Stalker wrote:since I couldn't get rid of you I tried to appease you so we could have a united Hell.

You're off the rails. The last thing that defined Hell was "united." You had no one's blessing to unite Hell.

Ann,
This is Hell. I'm not aware of any version of Hell as a paradise. In most versions of the place, that is where the venial, the backstabbing, the beligerent, all the really fun types, end up. This version of Hell has those. And, historically speaking, we have had hundreds of arguments, pissing contests and coups during the 10 years that i've been here. That's not changing. And I suspect the majority don't want it to change. --Freddland

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=3788981

Fredd is Hell's oldest member. Hell was all about conflict. That's what made it fun. You repeatedly pestered me to post on the RMB when it flatlined after you became delegate, and I was occupied elsewhere. That's one helluva sorry attempt to rid yourself of me.

The Stalker wrote:You can review Hell's history if you care.

You wrote it—glaring omissions and all—and you smelling like a rose throughout. Is anyone supposed to believe all the conspiring against you wasn't warranted?

The Stalker wrote:Was a long time ago, but both I and Woodhouse were Hell Elders there (leaders in a sense)

I can't recall you or your main Hell puppet, Evil Personz, being an elder. Can't find it in the history you wrote either. I recall opposing your pup's nomination by Big Jim P. I removed EP from the WFE shortly thereafter when I grabbed the seat from Jim. I believe the matter ended there. Elder was a new concept. Designation criteria hadn't been established. It was later on. Majority vote by indisputable elders was required.

you can see on the RMB us arguing a ton.

As Fredd's quote confirms, argument was de rigueur, largely contrived repartee. Unfortunately things got serious when you made over Hell and recruited friends and new peeps to secure your position so you'd be more difficult to take out. More serious still when you tried to convince other members that I was a real Nazi to win arguments.

The Stalker wrote:I also thought if I could get his trust, it would be an advantage for my leftest friends to make use of

Oh, this is new stuff. Fill in some of Hell's history with it why don't you. Could use some color. There's nothing in there at all about your leftist politics, and that you intended to use leftist friends to screw me. Include evidence of you discussing plans to string me along with a Condemnation carrot so you could learn all my region passwords or something.

The Stalker wrote:though it never worked out that way.

Maybe because it isn't true.

The Stalker wrote:Back in the day I worked with Antifa and MT a bit, he even called me a "Antifa Kingpin" when he invaded Hell, though that was a bit of an exaggeration to get his Nazi pals on board.

Not much of a stretch to dub you an Antifa kingpin when you were refounding fash shit in Antifa's name and had keys to the Antifa clubhouse.

I didn't have to persuade Nazi-fascist rank and file to raid Hell. They did what I asked them to do. The brass, on the other hand, knew of your Antifa work and that I'd joined Nazi-fascist gameplay because Hungry Freaks, one of your leftist friends, multiied a load of puppets to endorse their Hell WAD of choice (until that WAD began waving the American flag too hard), and conspired in other ways to influence politics in an apolitical region.

The Stalker wrote:For further context he used to say he wasn't actually a Nazi

The fact that I'm not a Nazi is why GD hid his politics from me for so long. Are you really suggesting I'm stupid enough to lie about mine here, knowing GD or any other NE honcho might provide some TG or offsite evidence to prove otherwise? I've criticized them every which way the past 3+ years. Not once have they come forward to say, "Golly gee, Wood, you're lying your ass off."

I think SR’s familiar enough with players trying to write him off as a Nazi, or close to it, to recognize your brand of eau de toilette a mile away. There's no evidence anywhere of me posting nasty stuff that would suggest I ever swung in that direction. All you've got is me leading Nazis to invade shit in a political game.

The Stalker wrote:Edit: Here's actually a tg of his

That TG proves I was upset that you didn't comply with a couple easy-peasy demands.

It was far too late to bribe me when I led Nazis to Hell. As much as I loved Hell conflict, things got too rough for me when Fredd threw me under the bus by publicly pretending to be an innocent bystander in plotting to dethrone you months earlier, using Nazis. To save his reputation, mind, and to ensure the other elders would support him as WAD after we took you out. It was a cowardly move and a game changer for me. I'm nobody's fall guy.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:02 am

lol k, look i'm not gonna have this circular argument yet again about sh*t 5-7 years ago with someone who is effectively a blacklisted player. Anyone who believes your half truth propaganda is a fool.

Again I say my only hope is no one else makes the same mistake I did and trust you or try to work with you.

Now I've said my peace, if anyone wants to ask me questions regarding anything he said feel free to message me, but i'm not gonna continue this threadjack anymore.
The Mad King of Hell

Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:48 am

The Stalker wrote:lol k, look i'm not gonna have this circular argument yet again about sh*t 5-7 years ago with someone who is effectively a blacklisted player.

If I'm blacklisted, let's make sure everyone knows it's for political reasons in a political simulator and not for the rl crud that typically results in blacklisting here, such as doxxing, sexual harassment, racism, anti-Semitism, etc. It's important to me that the distinction is made.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 am

Threadjack split from Condemn Blitzkrieg in the SC.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay