NATION

PASSWORD

It takes courage!!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What you don't like the most about being in feeders and other region?

Don't like being controlled by others
30%
Not having much powers in hand
34%
Not getting friendly environment
18%
Being underestimated
18%

Total votes : 44

The Sladerstan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sladerstan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:38 am

Old Zealand Founder wrote:
Balaslandia wrote:I like being in a feeder, the RMB Activity.

Me too. But not sinkers, those are strangely inactive.
The Sladerstan wrote:I started a couple of regions. One, which I put a ton of effort into, never took off. The other only got 2 nations who left.

I'm comfortable in my current region. For now.

I'm lucky to have a reasonably active region. The small ones I've been in before have all vanished or left inactive.

How did you even manage to get so many nations in such a short time? I was in my region for I believe a month or so, and never got 1 nation.

Old Zealand Founder
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Zealand Founder » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:49 am

The Sladerstan wrote:
Old Zealand Founder wrote:Me too. But not sinkers, those are strangely inactive.

I'm lucky to have a reasonably active region. The small ones I've been in before have all vanished or left inactive.

How did you even manage to get so many nations in such a short time? I was in my region for I believe a month or so, and never got 1 nation.

Strategic mergers.
JUCHE GANG

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Imperial Newfoundland Island wrote:It takes Intelligence, Experience, Money, Network Courage only to create Region of your own.

“If you don’t DEPLOY yourself — others will employ you.”

“If you don’t live YOUR dreams — others will use you to live their dreams.”

“If you don’t manage CHANGE — change will manage you.”

“If you don’t make DECISIONS — others will make decisions for you.”

I don't feel any shame in accepting that I am not too good at managing my region. It's okey to be unnoticed independent LEADER than being well known dependent WORKER. (1/∞)

I gotta admit, these are pretty inspiring quotes. (For life, not for region managing, although it's fair to see it that way.) but pretty deep life quotes :p
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Previous

Return to Gameplay