NATION

PASSWORD

The Interregional Axis: Public Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

J o J
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby J o J » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 am

The Chuck wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I'd support such a symbolic liberation.

It got yoinked already ;)

Although it was password protected and whaddayaknow?

The plebs didn’t eject the obvious puppets that literally had default flags and mottos. :rofl: I can’t help that.
Don't be sour, here have a flower,
I'll refound your region in under an hour!
Calm down, no need to flame,
NationStates is just a game!

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:34 am

J o J wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

The plebs didn’t eject the obvious puppets that literally had default flags and mottos. :rofl: I can’t help that.

You guys were awfully slow on the defense. Maybe it's faulty response time, maybe it's insufficient numbers. ;)
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:34 am

The Chuck wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I'd support such a symbolic liberation.

I'm glad it got seized, but I don't like how the raiders teamed up with tankies.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:33 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

I'm glad it got seized, but I don't like how the raiders teamed up with tankies.

I really don't think it matters. The IRX will still point at everyone who criticises them and scream "leftist!" regardless.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Looks like one of your members is already down, Mr. Interregional Axis. ;)
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:Looks like one of your members is already down, Mr. Interregional Axis. ;)

Two, in fact. We're just waiting for The NSAL to get refounded.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:42 pm

Interregional Axis wrote:
...Does not include collaborator regions or regions with collaborators as per confidentiality agreement.

Is the IRX at liberty to discuss why they have "confidentiality agreement[s]" with some of their better mates? O_o
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:53 pm

So now that KAISSERIECH is in on the fash bash, shouldn't their liberation maybe repealed?
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:45 pm

Castelia wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:Looks like one of your members is already down, Mr. Interregional Axis. ;)

Don't think NSAL will get refounded. Since the founder is DEAT there is no chance the nation can be revived, so there's no need to risk a refound where they can potentially get sniped by fascists.
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:52 am

Wayneactia wrote:So now that KAISSERIECH is in on the fash bash, shouldn't their liberation maybe repealed?

I’d call what they’re doing community service and this is only the first time they’ve done it. Keep the Liberation until we’re completely sure. This is a good step forward but it’s only one of a few first steps to proving they really have reformed.

A fading memory

Resurrected Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Resurrected Imperium » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:55 am

Gorundu wrote:
Castelia wrote:

Don't think NSAL will get refounded. Since the founder is DEAT there is no chance the nation can be revived, so there's no need to risk a refound where they can potentially get sniped by fascists.

"tHe NsAL wOn'T gEt rEfOuNdEd"

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:01 am

Resurrected Imperium wrote:
Gorundu wrote:Don't think NSAL will get refounded. Since the founder is DEAT there is no chance the nation can be revived, so there's no need to risk a refound where they can potentially get sniped by fascists.

You... don't seem to understand what 'refounding' means, do you?
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:37 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Resurrected Imperium wrote:

You... don't seem to understand what 'refounding' means, do you?

Nobody ever accused the fash of being experienced and competent in the R/D field.

A fading memory

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:29 am

Xoriet wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:You... don't seem to understand what 'refounding' means, do you?

Nobody ever accused the fash of being experienced and competent in the R/D field.

They also tend to lack manpower. Probably because the ideology has been rightfully discredited.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 am

Xoriet wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:You... don't seem to understand what 'refounding' means, do you?

The fact that this person's "region" is even a member of the IRX shows that the axis is actually more interested in bloating their membership roster than actually having capable raiders. With the dramatic introduction and neat dispatch, you'd think they'd be more selective. Oh well, good to know that these people are a joke not worth worrying about. Let's watch a few of their regions be squashed and have a laugh, then leave their "core" regions to fall into irrelevancy.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Xoriet wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:So now that KAISSERIECH is in on the fash bash, shouldn't their liberation maybe repealed?

I’d call what they’re doing community service and this is only the first time they’ve done it. Keep the Liberation until we’re completely sure. This is a good step forward but it’s only one of a few first steps to proving they really have reformed.

Fair enough. I can live with that.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:02 pm

This is yet another castle built upon sinking sand.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Interregional Axis
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Interregional Axis » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:I really don't think it matters. The IRX will still point at everyone who criticises them and scream "leftist!" regardless.

While the IRX carries the intention of defensive action against leftist nations and regions, we are not exclusively limited to combating non-leftist attacks on member regions.
Tinhampton wrote:
...Does not include collaborator regions or regions with collaborators as per confidentiality agreement.

Is the IRX at liberty to discuss why they have "confidentiality agreement[s]" with some of their better mates? O_o

On a case-by-case basis. Intimate discussions for press and inquirer alike will have to be conducted off-site.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Interregional Axis wrote:While the IRX carries the intention of defensive action against leftist nations and regions, we are not exclusively limited to combating non-leftist attacks on member regions.

You can't even defend your own allies, so I wouldn't be making any offensive plans anytime in the future.

wait

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:09 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:I really don't think it matters. The IRX will still point at everyone who criticises them and scream "leftist!" regardless.

While the IRX carries the intention of defensive action against leftist nations and regions, we are not exclusively limited to combating non-leftist attacks on member regions.

Did he just basically say "Yup, that's exactly what we'll do!" :rofl:
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay