NATION

PASSWORD

Fossils and Friends send 3 seconds of greetings

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm

This is positively dreadful! I might propose "Liberate The Unicorns of the World" in the next few days only IF I can get the last native left in the region to support such a measure.

Seconds ago: Tinhampton changed its national nation type to "Wonderful SJW".
Last edited by Tinhampton on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Fossils and Friends
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fossils and Friends » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:58 pm

The Stalker wrote:You already have a thread, not sure why you're starting another..

Kinda what happens when people hijack the thread. If the mods would like they can merge the two.

Ethan Allen
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethan Allen » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:09 pm

Vermont’s unicorn re-education and integration program is the best in all of nationstates.
Prince of Vermont
Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm

It's okay, Gameplay. Alpha Wolf joined them. Now, we know it'll last two months and dissolve.
Last edited by Yokiria on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Yokiria wrote:It's okay, Gameplay. Alpha Wolf joined them. Now, we know it'll last two months and dissolve.

Now that's a bit rude! Did you not just read Cormac's treatise? I look forward to the day when civil disagreement is the norm. But, for now, we swim in the water we got!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 am

Vetelo wrote:I would just like to note that I was left out of the llist of people who initially took the region, that I was first to endorse the target, and that I literally had to teach the trigger how to trigger for this operation to succeed. Additionally, the Black Fleet and Farkasfalka fascist scum who Shadow invited to join the raid, I told to get the hell out of the region basically (which worked??) The reason I no longer associate with the "fossils and friends" is because Shadow also said they would be working with more fascist organizations in the future, as well as that she had invited the fascists to join the raid in Merridel. That is not acceptable for me or the USSD, and thus, I ended the alliance.

<snip>

*** Warned for trolling *** It's never been acceptable to refer to other players or groups of players on NS as "scum".

Lord-Xion wrote:

There was only one intent you could possibly have had with that post: *** warned for flamebaiting ***

Twins of Hearts wrote:B-b-but I thought you all were busy convincing everyone the Blacklist does not exist! You should stay on message Lenly/Kuriko. But enjoy the Salt Potatoes, Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips, Salt Pork, Salt Cod, and Salt Encrusted Pretzels, on me, my very old and very dear frienemy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same with this one. *** Warned for flamebaiting ***

In fact, it's looking like this thread as a whole has little intent other than to bait other members of the gameplay community. I'm therefore locking it, and Fossils and Friends are prohibited from posting another thread on their actions for the remainder of the month. You can ask in Moderation for a new thread at the beginning of March. If your members have behaved in the meantime, it'll probably be granted. Don't try to evade this with silly stuff like posting your reports in Neutral Ground or anything like that.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to Gameplay