NATION

PASSWORD

[SPLIT] Blacklist/Whitelist discussion

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:54 am

Dulkata wrote:This topic is just embarrassing. I haven't lurked NS in ages and the first thing I see is this non-sense. People that are blacklisted are done so for good reason. I was blacklisted nearly 10 years ago for being a racist harasser (back even before skype. I did most my nasty deeds via irc and off-site forums). I attempted to dox people, went on racist rants, and was all around a bad actor. Even though I was never anyone important or known (I was a member of a small region and went postal after my region was tagged) I still could never return. I'm glad the community will keep people like me out. I don't deserve redemption because, what I did was not acceptable and should never be acceptable. You BL player's had your chance but, you broke the rule's and act surprised the community don't want you back. Shameful. Just take the loss and leave. You'll never be able to reflect and improve as a person if you still frequent this place and refuse to accept your punishment.

Ah, All this from a nation made today. # Suspect #puppet #hatersgonnahate

Ikania wrote:This whole “white list” project seems blatantly obvious to me as an attempt by disgraced gameplayers (Drunken Conquerors) to rehabilitate their legacy and rewrite the events of the last few years to make it seem like there was some kind of moral equivalence between them and the people who threw them out. Not only is this revisionist, it is dangerous.

It’s telling that Drunken Conquerors is heading this pity parade, and abundantly more so that it’s backed by 94 Block and Vetelo, two perfect case studies of players who can’t accept that their brand is permanently tarnished by no one’s actions except their own.

In my years as a gameplayer, I was exposed to a lot of people who might currently be considered blacklisted. Not one of them do I believe doesn’t deserve that status, because the things I have seen them do to other people through the internet are truly despicable. I’ve seen more than my fair share of psychological manipulation and abuse from NSers, of all reputations and levels of influence. I’ve been a victim of it, and I’m sure at points either a perpetrator or an accomplice. Looking back, I’m amazed at the level of cruelty that can be dealt through something as simple as a browser game.

It’s funny that Vetelo thinks he’s “blacklisted” because GP just doesn’t like him. I can think of quite a few examples of things he said and did over the course of years that clearly crossed the line. Ironically, the fact that I can’t mention them on this forum is itself proof of that. And we gave him all the chances in the world- so we did with Block, so we did with DC, et cetera. And every chance was squandered, without exception. Every good faith offer of a second chance eventually blown, and then they complain that they were never given that second chance. Except you were. You just want gameplay to conveniently forget; because 2016-17 was a long time ago, right? There’s a whole new generation of NSers that’s sprung up since then who are more willing to believe you were just misunderstood, because they weren’t actually there. Well, I was.

And unlike some of the people trying to get “whitelisted” and maintain their relevance in this game (in decline for years now), I knew when this game wasn’t good for me, and I knew when to just leave. And I’m not even blacklisted! They’ll occasionally make a forum post for attention, often expressing regret and an intention to start again, followed by snark and defiance posited against anyone who raises very valid questions on the credibility of those apologies. Even in this thread. And now, when the collective memory of GP has faded, they can worm their way back into relevance, exploit the ignorance of the new crowds, and paint themselves as the victim.

DC, you know damn well why the community doesn’t consider you welcome anymore. Same goes for Block, Attero, et al. You know. We haven’t forgotten. Just because it’s been a few years and “this time I really mean it!!!” doesn’t mean you’ve at all proven why you deserve yet another chance. The general hostility and bickering you’ve immediately devolved into, this snide aura of superiority over the people who remember how you acted and are confronting you, acts as evidence of that. Just because the Skype logs are old and hard to find, or the Discord convos are deleted, doesn’t erase the things you did, which we can’t talk about here.

I hope I haven’t wasted my time writing this. None of the people I’ve directly called out have ever displayed a serious feeling of remorse or intent to repair the harm they’ve done. They only ever want to redeem themselves through deception: rehabilitate their legacy, convince some of the noobs that they’re right and hope everyone else just forgets. It’s on us, as gameplayers, to actively ensure that this will never happen. To protect our community from abusers, cheaters, and other toxic elements. It’s the job of the people who were there, and I see many around today, to make sure we don’t collectively forget who once hurt us, because if we don’t, people are going to get hurt again.

Now I’m going to sink back into my corner of irrelevancy, and hope this has got you all thinking. Ciao.

How you think you have any idea, what anyone has or has not done, in communication with others is obviously illogical. Who would notify you, and why would they? This stuff has been dead for years, and now my Very Good Character is being aspersed based on assumption and lack of facts. This is not directed at you specifically, just all players that believe they "know something more". Its tripe, and trite.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1303449

This is a simple way for everyone to handle their own business, without resorting to ostracizing people, or feeling scared, or whatever excuses are used to justify a hate based philosophy like Blacklisting.

If a rules violation happens, notify the mods.
If you don't like how someone conducts themselves in your region, ban them!
After that, is there really a need to serially harass nations/players as they move to other regions? Only if you are engaging in Bullying or Harassment, both which need moderator intervention.
If you don't like my idea, fine. Come up with something better. But downvoting a dispatch "downvote army" or openly mocking me as "taking drugs, what's your dosage" which is also mocking the mentally ill,
is UGLY, its TOXIC, and anyone who feels otherwise is spending too much time living in hate.

Being afraid of change is normal, but using offensive and obscene statements does not dissuade or intimidate anyone.

This is about allowing the injured parties to heal with one another and to move forward. Anything I have done in the past has already been dealt with to the parties satisfaction.
While opinions are valuable, and feedback is great; slamming me as the author just demonstrates the lack of ability to make a concrete alternative recommendation that would be effective.

We can do better, and we should strive to do so.
Peace :kiss: :hug: :)

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:This is about allowing the injured parties to heal with one another and to move forward.

Having dealt with harassment, emotional abuse, and death threats myself in this game from one particular player, I can assure you 100% that I have no desire whatsoever to "heal" with him. :) My goal is that we never speak again. And I know I'm not the only person who's been victimized who wants nothing to do with the person who harmed them. Maybe you think that everyone on the blacklist deserves a chance at rehabilitation, but I can assure you that forcing the abusers back on the victims and exposing them to new potential victims is something I will never endorse.

A fair part of keeping these players out of our communities is to protect our communities from people who have exploited, abused, and harassed our members, and especially to protect these victims from abusive people. And I will never compromise or seek some sort of "avenue for healing" for abusers because they feel left out over a game. They have hurt people's health after meeting each other in this place. The least we can do to protect victims is ensure their abuser never has access to them again. This is about protection, not about your hurt feelings or the hurt feelings of people who abused and harmed other players.
Last edited by Xoriet on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:59 pm

And as much as you love to play the victim, DC, I've been reminded of why you're so unwelcome. It took being shown my own post from some time ago that my meds had played a part in my forgetting. You yourself are exactly the kind of player we need to safeguard our communities from. And now I remember why. It's because you're one of those perpetrators that you have the audacity to pass off as a victim. But like every other blacklisted player you have your own victim. The fact of the matter is that you are not to be trusted. Our communities are not safe with you in them. And you brought it on yourself. It is your fault.
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:If you don't like my idea, fine. Come up with something better.

Here's one possibility. maybe instead of starting a campaign encouraging people who have been wronged to re-accept those that wronged them despite having no interest in doing so what you should do is create a new region and encourage anyone who's been blacklisted to join you. From there you can use that region as a sort of support group for anyone that's been unfairly victimized; use it as a place where you all can share your stories and help each other move on. maybe you can even encourage all the members of the region to put out a dispatch sharing their side of the story, and if we're interested we'll read it and maybe even re-accept them on our own volition.

Dulkata
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dulkata » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:08 pm

Ah, All this from a nation made today. # Suspect #puppet #hatersgonnahate

Sad. I'm not a puppet. All my nations were deleted by moderators many years ago. I pop in from time to time without making a nation. I came back and I see this and feel obligated to say it. I don't know and honestly I don't care what you did but, clearly you deserved it. The community decided to remove you from their interactions. Who are you to say otherwise? is it really fair for people to interact and deal with their harassers ? I ask you is it fair? No, no, it most certainly is not. We can argue all day over this but, at the end you made your choice. You'll never be welcome here again. Join the club. The only way we can atone is to leave the people we've wronged alone. You are not a victim, you're the perpetrator.

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Following this thread with a lot of popcorn to be fair; I have to agree with the people saying that there are those "blacklisted" for very good reasons. If a person is unwanted in a certain community it is only normal the community protects itself at malicious intent.

I think you do not want to be associated with toxic people in real life either; or even harassment. From what I have learned people tend to not really chance, only pretend to change in order to get "re-accepted" and once again bring toxicity and harassment because somehow they are the victim and the people around them are all in the wrong.

I wouldn't know much about the Nationstates method but I have seen it happen a lot in multiple communities around me in real life and even video games. If people do not want to give them a second... third, fourth chance it's their choice and there's a reason for their choice.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Dulkata
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dulkata » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Political correctness, labeling people then shaming them for their beliefs and bullying them is not what the game is about.

Honestly, this tells me everything I need to know. You're a craven vulture preying upon peoples naivety. You think people should be allowed to be as racist and offensive as possible. All the game, yo, right? Not much these days makes my blood boil but, your journal entry makes my blood boil. Why should people like me who spewed racial slurs and death threats to undeserving people be allowed back? I wasn't a kid, I was 19, legally an adult. I should have known better, but, I didn't care and here we are. Tell me why people like me should be "rehabilitated" and my victims be forced to deal with me? People like me deserve the ire of everyone NS. NS is better off without people like us.

Elegarth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elegarth » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:41 pm

*sigh*

There are so many things wrong with this white list proposal...

I was bullied all through primary school and high school due to my body weight. Not normal bullying: I was physically assaulted, emotionally abused and even harassed in almost sexual manners due to my body weight, due to the fact that I used to be an A student, due to the fact that while I try to defend myself by attacking back, I was never fast enough and could be easily outrun, ridiculed and humiliated... Do you think really I could even approach wishing to "allowing the injured parties to heal with one another and to move forward"? Do you think today, almost 40 years old, if I come across this people, I just casually decided to strike a conversation with them and get along cuz we will "heal together"?

Let me be honest here, and please, people, I'm not trying to attack or insult here: you are speaking like someone SO used to be the offender and never the victim that this feels like a slap on the face of people who has been victimized, attacked, harassed, threatened, etc by those black listed.

Do I think black listed people deserves no redemption? No. I am one that SOMETIMES and under VERY SPECIFIC AND COMFORTABLE conditions to myself and the people I'm responsible to protect, am willing to give second chances. But never in the open potentially threatening ways that you are proposing here.

RL and life in communities is not like this. You don't just "forget it all and move on". You can't possibly pretend that this is really an acceptable position. I can assure you I would never allow black listed players to knowingly put my communities, the people I have decided to take care of and protect, in danger. If any community feels comfortable enough to have the measures to handle black listed individuals based on the grievances they were marked guilty off and their security measures, more power to them.

But black listed individuals are not lightly black listed, and in my very personal very vivid opinion, they should remain so.
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Royal Duke of The West Pacific
Patio Emperor of The West Pacific
Former Dragon Delegate of The West Pacific

The Delegarth

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:34 pm

What happened to Sanctuary? I thought you were going to round up all the blacklisted players in one place...I like that proposal more.
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:04 pm

I am so sorry you went through thatXoriet and Elegarth. I can empathize, having been the victim of IRL bullying in an urban elementary school. This was in the age before cellphones websites, internet, cyber bullying. Back then, the only way to be rid of a bully was to eventually, at recess, pop them one back. Win or lose the fight, they knew the days of victimizing were over at that point, and they would then leave me alone.

Internet bullying is a bit more challenging, which is why when I was threatened with death threats, violence, and was bullied in game thankfully the moderation staff took excellent care of that!
I also comprehend that some blacklisted players have don't bad things that do not fall in the rule book. Personally, to me, that means we need to change the rule book! But that's how my mind works.
Since the Blacklisting has failed to extinguish negative behaviors to the community, I took this on as a little pet project. More to get people thinking, and hopefully use the Whitelist Steps for minor spats that are starting to show signs of getting negative.

The amount of negative responses is stunning. The opposition, including attempting to air my dirty laundry is infantile. It descends into a chaotic mess of finger pointing and negativity that is not productive. I know some nations just cant help it, and I have a thick skin. But its still not acceptable to try and deride person for attempting to elevate the gaming experience to a less negative one. I like some of the suggestions, I dislike others. I would argue all of us squatting in a region to be on par with "dunce cap" responses, shaming and isolation.

The crap I am catching over this is wild, one nation is happy to oppose and release a "downvote army" bragged about in the NS leaders discord, to vote down a dispatch...just because they dislike me. Opinions can be shared, we can collaborate, or oppose ideas, but this decent into darkness is disturbing.

The Whitelist is about providing an alternative route, not imposing a system on regions. Don't like them, ban them! Do not want to talk about old harms, block them! This is for the betterment of all, at the cost of none. Do not want to see my name attached? I do not care! I do not need to own the idea, process, or implementation. Its really not about me. But I did chuck up a quick dispatch, protecting the privacy of course of others that were involved.

To put a light spin on it, "Why can't we all just, get along?"

Entendre Cordial
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Entendre Cordial » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:...To put a light spin on it, "Why can't we all just, get along?"

(Mis)Quoting a man who was videotaped having the fucking bejesus beaten out of him by cops who nevertheless walked free is "a light spin?"

Just stop.

The Seeker of Power
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Seeker of Power » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Wanting to make sure your friends and communities are free of risky players is not a descent into darkness. Is survival, instinct, reaction to potential pain.

Entendre Cordial wrote:Just stop.

Ditto.
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Consul of the New Pacific Order
Legatus of the New Pacific Order
Senator of the New Pacific Order

The Dark God of Huggers

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Oh please, DC, I have seen the fragility of your precious ego. While the current system doesn't prevent bad players from doing bad things (much like what you did) that's not really feasible because when someone joins our region's and our communities, we do so under the premise that we will not attempt to hurt or strong-arm one another. We can't force each other to not be awful players. The best we can do is dispose of such players. That is why we in TRR disposed of you. Heck, we even voted on it! The citizens of the region voted and the vote reflected the decision that you are dangerous to our community. We had the decency to give you a chance to defend yourself and made our decision democratically. That was your chance for redemption and what did you do? How did you use that opportunity? You belittled and insulted the very people you had to depend on. Frankly you didn't deserve the decency of a vote, but we followed the law to the letter even for you. Many players in your position were not nearly so lucky.

The fact that you think these players are victims and that the people who protected others from them are bullies, is disgusting.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Dulkata
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dulkata » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:55 pm

You're a craven vulture looking for people to stroke your ego and tell you that your actions are noble. You've amassed a group of people rightfully blacklisted and told them their actions were ok and we should ignore their crimes. Truly horrendous to think you refuse to accept responsibility for your bad behavior and get the message you're unwanted. Why are you so desperate to win the approval of strangers you don't even have an association with? Most sane people would cut their losses and leave realizing they were unwanted. Truth be told In a small way I pity you; I was once like you and desperate to return. NS was my only social activity. Only difference was I grew up and acknowledged what I did was vile. After seeing the pain I caused I realized leaving was the only acceptable;e thing to do. I became a better person but, I don't ever forget the harm I did and the people I hurt. I left the game and I don't intend to ever return. These will be my only posts. NS would be a much better place if people like you who encouraged toxic behavior would leave.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:12 pm

I'm not into GP, but wow.

In theory, I would agree on Steps One and Two. A blacklisted player should at least know that they are in it and have some idea on why they earned a spot in it. Additionally, said player should be given the opportunity to air their side of the matter.

The rest? No bueno. The others already stated why. I don't need to repeat.

And calling the initiative a Whitelist campaign?

Cambridge Dictionary wrote:Whitelist - a list of people or things that are considered by a particular authority or group to be acceptable and that should be trusted

More specifically, it is a list of what is considered acceptable to the exclusion of all others. Make of that what you will.

Dulkata
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dulkata » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:44 pm

In theory, I would agree on Steps One and Two. A blacklisted player should at least know that they are in it and have some idea on why they earned a spot in it. Additionally, said player should be given the opportunity to air their side of the matter.

How you figure? A person that ends up on a BL is going to be fully aware of what they done. It's not as if one day the NS collective decide to not play with X nation anymore. As soon as you start getting kicked from every region and people shunning you then you'd know.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:49 pm

Dulkata wrote:

How you figure? A person that ends up on a BL is going to be fully aware of what they done. It's not as if one day the NS collective decide to not play with X nation anymore. As soon as you start getting kicked from every region and people shunning you then you'd know.

How sure are we that there's absolutely nobody in the blacklist because, say, they have a weird posting style, but ain't harassing anyone?

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Diarcesia wrote:
Dulkata wrote:

How sure are we that there's absolutely nobody in the blacklist because, say, they have a weird posting style, but ain't harassing anyone?

There isn't an actual physical blacklist anywhere, it's essentially a useful description for people banned nearly nearly everywhere by offsite admins.

So yes, I'm rather completely sure that there isn't anyone blacklisted entirely for having a weird post style.

The Notorious Mad Jack
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Diarcesia wrote:

There isn't an actual physical blacklist anywhere, it's essentially a useful description for people banned nearly nearly everywhere by offsite admins.

So yes, I'm rather completely sure that there isn't anyone blacklisted entirely for having a weird post style.

does this mean, that i can
post like this now?
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:04 pm

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:There isn't an actual physical blacklist anywhere, it's essentially a useful description for people banned nearly nearly everywhere by offsite admins.

post like this now?

It's not the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 pm

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:There isn't an actual physical blacklist anywhere, it's essentially a useful description for people banned nearly nearly everywhere by offsite admins.

post like this now?

Needs more colors, grammar errors, and different font sizes.

And more cowbell

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:. Don't like them, ban them! Do not want to talk about old harms, block them!

I’m almost certain the point of the blacklist is this exactly
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:04 am

Twins of Hearts wrote:To put a light spin on it, "Why can't we all just, get along?"

If we could without toxicity a blacklist would not exist, I am completely certain of that. As far as I know such "lists" exist because ONE person can not get along with an entire or multiple communities. Too be fair, again, there's a reason why people get "blacklisted" and from every case I have seen they are not the victims.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 am

Dulkata wrote:You're a craven vulture looking for people to stroke your ego and tell you that your actions are noble. You've amassed a group of people rightfully blacklisted and told them their actions were ok and we should ignore their crimes. Truly horrendous to think you refuse to accept responsibility for your bad behavior and get the message you're unwanted. Why are you so desperate to win the approval of strangers you don't even have an association with? Most sane people would cut their losses and leave realizing they were unwanted. Truth be told In a small way I pity you; I was once like you and desperate to return. NS was my only social activity. Only difference was I grew up and acknowledged what I did was vile. After seeing the pain I caused I realized leaving was the only acceptable;e thing to do. I became a better person but, I don't ever forget the harm I did and the people I hurt. I left the game and I don't intend to ever return. These will be my only posts. NS would be a much better place if people like you who encouraged toxic behavior would leave.

*** Warning for flaming ***
Attack the argument, not the poster.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Aynia Moreaux
Envoy

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Aynia Moreaux » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 am

To put a light spin on it, "Why can't we all just, get along?"

Because certain people have made the decision to be horrible people, and to hurt others, and because of that they aren't welcome here any more. That's why. Like honestly that should be the end of the discussion. People were dicks, they're getting what they deserve for it.
Aynia Moreaux, Wifey of Captain Carrot
Seasonal Queen of Caer Sidi

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay