NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The East Pacific: March Issue is Out Now!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marrabuk
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Marrabuk » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:03 am

It was a dark night, black clouds covered the sky-not a star to be seen. The trees shook their branches, dancing in anticipation of the upcoming storm. The breeze was freezing- chilling everyone to their bones. Everyone stood silent in cold and fear. Suddenly, what sounded like a gallop can be heard from afar, "taketuk taketuk taketuk".

Everyone looked at the direction where the sound came from. In the dark long road, there appears to be a very tall, muscular and handsome young stallion with shimering light emanating around him. When suddenly, the stallion stopped about a hundred yards away from where everyone was standing, the stallion then stood on its hindlegs and let out a thunderous neigh "BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!". It send chills down everyone's spines.

The stallion then begin to speak in a loud and deep low voice "I AM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM MARRAB.." Before it can complete the sentence, the stallion was struck by lightning! What was he going to say? Now nobody knows.
Best Regards,
Marrabuk
Horsefather

The East Pacific

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:36 am

Marrabuk wrote:It was a dark night, black clouds covered the sky-not a star to be seen. The trees shook their branches, dancing in anticipation of the upcoming storm. The breeze was freezing- chilling everyone to their bones. Everyone stood silent in cold and fear. Suddenly, what sounded like a gallop can be heard from afar, "taketuk taketuk taketuk".

Everyone looked at the direction where the sound came from. In the dark long road, there appears to be a very tall, muscular and handsome young stallion with shimering light emanating around him. When suddenly, the stallion stopped about a hundred yards away from where everyone was standing, the stallion then stood on its hindlegs and let out a thunderous neigh "BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!". It send chills down everyone's spines.

The stallion then begin to speak in a loud and deep low voice "I AM HERE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM MARRAB.." Before it can complete the sentence, the stallion was struck by lightning! What was he going to say? Now nobody knows.

*Feeds Marrabuk his veggies*
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:08 am

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:
A mean old man wrote:The same exact same tiny little group of people making the same irritating anti-TEP noises in the same embassy thread over and over and over and over again as they dwindle slowly into obscurity.

What's funny is that it doesn't even work for them - it tanks the goodwill they've built up cos TEP has been kinda incompetent and weird, and takes any gains they could've had from that and turns it into the petty silliness they've shown here.

Makes your lot look good though, so congrats on the PR win without really trying. :P

This pretty much, I'm sure TEP knows its friends and never expected the rest of the world to 100% agree with 100% of its choices. This just makes friendship with Osiris look like the double edged sword that it is.
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:11 am

A mean old man wrote:Once upon a time my enemies were actually formidable.

Give it a rest. You're not impressing anybody with this song and dance. You have all the coercive prowess of a group of high schoolers.

If I really was so unconvincing, you wouldn't have posted that.

Daytime to Night wrote:This pretty much, I'm sure TEP knows its friends and never expected the rest of the world to 100% agree with 100% of its choices. This just makes friendship with Osiris look like the double edged sword that it is.

Oh please. If friendship with Osiris is a doubled edge sword, friendship with TEP is a knife in the gut.

The NPO practically committed seppuku due to what AMOM did in Osiris and Lazarus. Now folks like Perg and Ale are gone for good, but one of the biggest reasons they're gone is currently sitting pretty in another GCR. Like I said before, the Consortium is just the latest disrespectful nonsense. Osiris has had issues with TEP for a while, starting with their admittance of AMOM, but Osiris had stayed quiet like a good little treaty ally.

If you and Madjack and whoever else want to come into this thread and say "Osiris bad!" because I'm daring to speak up, then you go ahead and do that. I just have one question for you. Was your outrage towards the NPO real, when you apparently don't care about the perpetrator?
Last edited by Yokiria on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Libertanny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Libertanny » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:45 am

"If you don't know whom to blame, blame AMOM" ~ NSGP, 2020
Confederacy of Independent Systems was morally better, than the Galactic Republic.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:49 am

Libertanny wrote:"If you don't know whom to blame, blame AMOM" ~ NSGP, 2020

Are you suggesting that AMOM wasn't Wrektopia? Are you claiming AMOM wasn't allowed into TEP after the treaty between Osiris and TEP came to fruition? Let me know which falsehood you're backing.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:27 am

Yokiria wrote:If I really was so unconvincing, you wouldn't have posted that.

Your entire shtick can be boiled down to "acts incessantly annoying from a position of no real power until being acknowledged, then claims victory by default". It's not convincing. It's not impressive. It's a nuisance. What have you actually managed to influence through all this? Manipulating "Public opinion"? All I see is the exact same itty bitty group of people who don't like TEP for glaring political reasons coming together every time there's a headline to say the same unsubstantiated things to themselves over and over again, for lack of anything constructive to do - or perhaps because you just have no capacity for constructive behavior. You congregate and bandy about the same flimsy garbage in this forum or in your little Discord hideouts like "NSGP" (which your own team had to ban you from. Oops!) about "TEP's decline" or "incompetence" or "rash behavior" or "childishness" when our government, community, and FA programs have hit a five-year peak, no thanks to "former" Rahl. Everyone else can see it. Plenty of disinterested individuals have scoffed at you. World powers have been conspicuously silent in response to any of your cries for attention and validation throughout this affair. You're the only ones making this "bad noise". And yet you persist. You seem to think that, as long as you keep doing it over and over again for months, it will eventually take. It's not taking. You're not good enough at this.

I remember when you came back to Osiris a few years ago during my infiltration and were handed a Guardian position out of nowhere. I remember Feux ranting about it and me saying "calm down; Syl will go inactive and quit in a month." And that's exactly what you did. Crow about your dedication to Osiris all you like. Crow about your purported ability. I know you. All you and the people on your team do and are able to do is achieve "control" (such as you're able to maintain that) through no respectable means then awkwardly maintain a contemptible codependent existence, all taking handouts from each other and thinking that you can get whatever you want without actually putting in a dime or an hour. There is nothing intimidating about any of you. Huff and puff till kingdom come. You'll find no victory here.

Your crowd lost in TEP. Couldn't add it to their toy collection. Get over it.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:17 am

Seems like I touched a nerve.

A mean old man wrote:Your entire shtick can be boiled down to "acts incessantly annoying from a position of no real power until being acknowledged, then claims victory by default". It's not convincing. It's not impressive. It's a nuisance.

See, the "claims victory by default" bit doesn't make sense. I haven't declared any kind of victory anywhere. And you're damn right I'm incessant.

A mean old man wrote:What have you actually managed to influence through all this? Manipulating "Public opinion"? All I see is the exact same itty bitty group of people who don't like TEP for glaring political reasons coming together every time there's a headline to say the same unsubstantiated things to themselves over and over again, for lack of anything constructive to do - or perhaps because you just have no capacity for constructive behavior.

If public opinion turns on TEP because of what I'm saying, that's merely a bonus. I don't post with public opinion in mind anymore. And you're right, I have a glaring political reason to dislike TEP. It's their acceptance of you, when your treason against Osiris was part of the reason the NPO had to self-flagellate like they did.

A mean old man wrote:You congregate and bandy about the same flimsy garbage in this forum or in your little Discord hideouts like "NSGP" (which your own team had to ban you from. Oops!) about "TEP's decline" or "incompetence" or "rash behavior" or "childishness" when our government, community, and FA programs have hit a five-year peak, no thanks to "former" Rahl.

Are you under the impression that I'm a Rahl? Seriously? I know you have a tenuous relationship with the facts, AMOM, but that's off-base even for you.

Also, the NSGP Discord can't be my "little hideout" if I'm banned from it, can it? Who is talking about TEP's decline, incompetence, rashness, and childishness in NSGP Discord? Whoever it is, I salute them.

A mean old man wrote:Everyone else can see it. Plenty of disinterested individuals have scoffed at you. World powers have been conspicuously silent in response to any of your cries for attention and validation throughout this affair. You're the only ones making this "bad noise". And yet you persist. You seem to think that, as long as you keep doing it over and over again for months, it will eventually take. It's not taking. You're not good enough at this.

... which is why you felt it necessary to issue this rebuke, right? Because I'm doing such a terrible job? Please.

A mean old man wrote:I remember when you came back to Osiris a few years ago during my infiltration and were handed a Guardian position out of nowhere. I remember Feux ranting about it and me saying "calm down; Syl will go inactive and quit in a month." And that's exactly what you did.

Correct. I had a pretty bad tiff with Cormac and my mental health was in a really bad place. I quit Osiris, TGW, and all of NS for about 8 months, and only returned when I was mentally in a better place. Thankfully, you and Feux were dealt with by the time I returned.

A mean old man wrote:Crow about your dedication to Osiris all you like. Crow about your purported ability. I know you. All you and the people on your team do and are able to do is achieve "control" (such as you're able to maintain that) through no respectable means then awkwardly maintain a contemptible codependent existence, all taking handouts from each other and thinking that you can get whatever you want without actually putting in a dime or an hour. There is nothing intimidating about any of you. Huff and puff till kingdom come. You'll find no victory here.

The people on my team? ... I have a team? I've achieved "control", and I've done it through what now? Damn, I wish I knew what this reputation of mine was, that way I could take advantage of it.

A mean old man wrote:Your crowd lost in TEP. Couldn't add it to their toy collection. Get over it.

Holy hell. You really do think I'm a Rahl. Educate yourself. I was bitching about the fact Fedele was going to try to coup TEP for months before he did it. I don't want to see TEP become anyone's toy, including you, AMOM.
Last edited by Yokiria on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:39 am

"Treason" is the wrong word. Treason would be overthrowing the democratic government that I helped establish at the first available opportunity and setting up a weak dictatorship ripe for the Rahl picking. Can't betray something I never condoned, never swore fealty to. "Liberation attempt" would be the proper diction. #SpeakingAsAMOM&NotAsTEP c:

I know who you're in bed with. I know whose "generosity" your existence depends on. I've been behind the curtain. My "education" exceeds almost anyone's. And exactly who I'm talking about is demonstrated every time you and said team show up here and there with your little smear efforts.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:48 am

A mean old man wrote:"Treason" is the wrong word. Treason would be overthrowing the democratic government that I helped establish at the first available opportunity and setting up a weak dictatorship ripe for the Rahl picking. Can't betray something I never condoned, never swore fealty to. "Liberation attempt" would be the proper diction. #SpeakingAsAMOM&NotAsTEP c:

I know who you're in bed with. I know whose "generosity" your existence depends on. I've been behind the curtain. My "education" exceeds almost anyone's. And exactly who I'm talking about is demonstrated every time you and said team show up here and there with your little smear efforts.

I admit I have my faults, but at the very least, I have never posted something as foolish as this.

Koth. Tim. Cormac. All in bed with the Rahls? You are out of your mind.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:50 am

Harumph!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:53 am

A mean old man wrote:Harumph!

This non-sequitur is the most sensical thing you've said so far.

Are you trying to "liberate" TEP too?
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Yokiria wrote:
A mean old man wrote:Harumph!

This non-sequitur is the most sensical thing you've said so far.

He's liberating TEP from Libertanny, someone taught him swear words and now he keeps cussing people out
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:
Yokiria wrote:This non-sequitur is the most sensical thing you've said so far.

He's liberating TEP from Libertanny, someone taught him swear words and now he keeps cussing people out

Funny, this sort of joke is familiar...

Oh, I remember! I heard these same sorts of jokes back when I would say that Fedele was going to coup.
Last edited by Yokiria on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:He's liberating TEP from Libertanny, someone taught him swear words and now he keeps cussing people out

Funny, this sort of joke is familiar...

Oh, I remember! I heard these same sorts of jokes back when I would say that Fedele was going to coup.

Dropping the shitposts here- AMOM is a very valued TEP member and has openly contributed to TEP on and off for years and has a very good history with TEP. AMOM couping TEP is like saying siracha sauce and grape jelly go together.
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:23 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:
Yokiria wrote:Funny, this sort of joke is familiar...

Dropping the shitposts here- AMOM is a very valued TEP member and has openly contributed to TEP on and off for years and has a very good history with TEP. AMOM couping TEP is like saying siracha sauce and grape jelly go together.

Indeed. His presence openly contributed to the loss of a treaty ally
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Varanius wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:Dropping the shitposts here- AMOM is a very valued TEP member and has openly contributed to TEP on and off for years and has a very good history with TEP. AMOM couping TEP is like saying siracha sauce and grape jelly go together.

Indeed. His presence openly contributed to the loss of a treaty ally

AMOM has been in TEP longer than Osi's current government has existed.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:58 pm

North Prarie wrote:
Varanius wrote:Indeed. His presence openly contributed to the loss of a treaty ally

AMOM has been in TEP longer than Osi's current government has existed.

I think you missed that the person you were responding to was probably referring to TWP, not Osiris ;)
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:45 pm

When one owns the other there might as well be no distinction. :idea:

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:57 pm

A mean old man wrote:When one owns the other there might as well be no distinction. :idea:

:rofl:

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 pm

A mean old man wrote:When one owns the other there might as well be no distinction. :idea:

Omega-sized brain here, you win a medal for sheer braininess

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:09 pm

AMOM FROM THE TOP ROPE
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

A mean old man
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:Omega-sized brain here, you win a medal for sheer braininess

I had to cut a hole in my skull and allow my massive brain to expand upwards into a cloche dome or else it was going to hemorrhage and kill me.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:13 pm

A mean old man wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:Omega-sized brain here, you win a medal for sheer braininess

I had to cut a hole in my skull and allow my massive brain to expand upwards into a cloche dome or else it was going to hemorrhage and kill me.

Recovering from brain surgery does explain some of your recent posts. I wish you a speedy recovery.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Libertanny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Libertanny » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:56 am

How about we don't make jokes of that kind, even if we disagree ICily?

Thanks in advance.
Confederacy of Independent Systems was morally better, than the Galactic Republic.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay