NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The East Pacific: March Issue is Out Now!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eastern Pacific News Service
Secretary

Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

August 31, 2020

Postby Eastern Pacific News Service » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:27 pm

|Home || Current Issue || Archives || Affiliates || Biographies || Daily News |
A Production of the Ministry of Information and Communication

Editor's Note: This article was edited especially for NS Gameplay forum readers. The original, unedited version may be found here.

The East Pacific News Service
August 31, 2020

An Analysis of the Rejected Time's Survey Rankings of The East Pacific
By Zukchiva

For anyone who stalks the NationStates Gameplay Forums, you are probably aware of the recent survey results released by The Rejected Times (TRT), the Rejected Realm’s most prominent newspaper. This survey has been posted every two years since 2014, and addresses how people view certain aspects of the larger Game-Created Regions.

With the opinions of 53 people having been recorded and analyzed, TRT released a detailed analysis of their 2020 survey, with various categories being used to assess regions. Some of the categories included Overall Perceptions, Diplomacy, Activity, Culture, and Stability.

I, in this article, will set out to explain why the East Pacific’s scores in the categories of Culture, Military Presence, and Stability, have fallen so far compared to most of the other categories. Only three categories will be covered for the sake of keeping this article simple!

1. CULTURE

One of the greatest hit categories for the survey was Culture, with the East Pacific losing a large margin of -16% of its score compared to 2018. The East Pacific is one of the lowest ranking regions on the list, only barely scraping by the Sinkers.

To the average East Pacifican, this may seem confusing as the East Pacific is traditionally a region steeped with inside jokes and history, some common examples being fridge owls, caek, and pax fruit. However, one should not view this category as assessing a region’s cultural history, but rather how publicly viewable and invested is a region in developing its culture.

An examination of all the other Pacifics, and the Rejected Realms, show a large variety of public events both big and small constantly being hosted. Examples of such events include Democracy Day within the North Pacific, Thinksame in the Pacific, and Punday Mondays in the West Pacific. It is no coincidence that the North & South Pacifics are some of the top regions in this category, while the West Pacific surpasses the East Pacific by a hefty .39 points.

The above facts reinforce the idea that the East Pacific, whilst having a strong cultural identity, does not do much to grow and encourage participation of the community in cultural festivals and games. This should not be blamed upon anyone specifically, but rather how focused the Ministry of Culture has been on hosting interregional events rather than East Pacifican-only events.

It is obvious that the East Pacific therefore needs to take a step forward in terms of hosting cultural events and activities solely, or at least focused upon, the East Pacific. Only then will the East Pacific be able to increase its own cultural values and heighten community involvement to the level of the other Game-Created Regions.

2. MILITARY PRESENCE

Another hard-hit category for the East Pacific, with a 13% drop from the results of the 2018 survey. Similarly to Culture, the East Pacific is barely scraping by the Sinkers and is below all the other regions within the survey.

That being said, this is not much of a surprising category.

The Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army (or EPSA) has not always been the most active military. Infact, EPSA had not really done many updates and mainly acted as a glorified piler force for the better part of 2015 until recently. Updates were so minimal during this period that having participated in even one update was all it took for a soldier to be considered “experienced”.

While the Army is now facing a revival by Overseeing Officer Atlae, it still has a long way to go before it becomes the organization it once was. Especially considering both the small scale of operations the Army is undertaking as well as just how recently Atlae became Overseeing Officer, and it’s plausible to see why The East Pacific was ranked so low.

One way in which the East Pacific can raise this perception is to post update reports on NationStates Gameplay forums. While this is not necessarily important nor necessary, considering the Army already posts its updates on the East Pacific forums, posting such reports will show just how active and present the Army is compared to the military organizations of the other Game-Created Regions.

3. STABILITY

Stability was one of the categories in which the East Pacific hit hardest, with a gigantic drop of -25% since the last survey. The East Pacific only scores above Lazarus, and barely above at that.

It is not too much of a surprise as to why the drop occurred. Once a region gets couped, the systems it had in place get questioned and the region is seen as vulnerable when it once seemed strong. This drop of perceptions occurred to the East Pacific mainly due to the Fedele coup of 2018.

However, the reason for this drop can be further explained than just the coup. One reason why so many people may have perceptions of instability within the East Pacific is the government’s recent actions, such as the recent situation with the West Pacific, the inclusion of A Mean Old Man within Army Command (although that was later reversed), amongst other choices.

NSGP in general seems to view the East Pacific as a region that, while active and friendly, is not the most stable with a lot of changes coming into the region’s lifestyle and traditions.

ENDWORD

It is ultimately clear that the East Pacific has heavily dropped in NSGP’s general perceptions since 2018. And while it is plausible for the East Pacific to work its way back up to the good graces of the interregional community, it remains up to the government on whether or not it will decide to do as such.

But for now, while perceptions may say one thing, it is true that the East Pacific is a thriving and active region. Whilst many improvements [i]can
be made, at the end of the day the East Pacific is still chugging along. Ultimately, that is what matters most.

The Ebil Rick-Rolling Goose of TEP
By Technocratic Tagalog

Zukchiva, also known as Zuk, Zukkini, Zukchiva Yura, ZUKHOMINGMISSLE, MOMMY I’M TERRIFIED, derp derp it’s a zuk, derp, Gooseastley, Resident Goose Overlord, let us coup the east pacific, EPSA Cheerleader, and many more one of TEP’s influential and important person/nation up until this day, starting his government work on Marrabuk’s delegation has helped TEP to recover from its knees today. And many people of TEP look up at him as a good person/nation that gives fun to everyone.

TechTag: Ok now we’re on the river where Zukchiva currently lives on and I can also hear some “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley in the distance so it means he’s nearby here.

<proceeds to make honking sounds>

Zukchiva: Stoopid hooman, don’t speak in my language, I can’t literally understand you. And you suck at honking lol. Anyways, why did you decided to visit me in my rick-rolling river?

TechTag: I came here to interview you for our EPNS Issue for this month! Would like you like to spare a bit of time for a few questions, please?

Zukchiva: Eh sure, why not? I have some time for it.

TechTag: Thank you very much! Okay, here is the first question. Why did you decide to be a goose? Is there any particular reason or anything that led you to be a goose? What was the reason that made you make it canon if it was accidentally mentioned by someone?

Zukchiva: There was no particular reason. I was watching some videos of the game known as “Untitled Goose Game”, which for the uninitiated is a game where a goose causes trouble in a small village in Europe. And I felt that it was a cool character so I became a “goose”.

And when people began calling me a goose, I began reacting to them in a way I find slightly annoying and sometimes slightly funny. And over time, this cycle of people calling me a goose and my reactions to them solidified my goosey persona. :D

TechTag: What was your first experience when you joined The East Pacific?

Zukchiva: My first experience was just one of uncomfortableness. I received the welcome telegram from Queen Yuno (our Delegate of the time), and I think I decided to stay in TEP based on that. But I found the game to be weird in general, and I didn’t really like all the telegrams being spammed onto me from recruiters.

After that, I began roleplaying on the RMB and things went up from there.

TechTag: What does it feel like being an important person in TEP and being a meme at the same time?

Zukchiva: To be honest, I don’t think my memeness and importance conflict with each other. TEP is all about memes and if you look into TEP’s important people, you’ll find that each has a lot of personal mottos and jokes. One I particularly remember but don’t understand is Bach’s tendency to eat children.

That being said, I don’t feel that important. I’m just chilling here and trying to have fun, so being a meme just means I’m enjoying myself in TEP!

TechTag: Is Bach going to eat me?

Zukchiva: Yes.

TechTag: What is your opinion on TEP as a whole?

Zukchiva: I feel like we are doing well as a region. The Magisterium is full of Magisters who vote and debate on stuff. Roleplay is chugging new stories at a rapid pace. The government is no longer a dead fish in the water, compared to a few months before the coup.

So I think TEP is doing well, considering it hasn’t even been a year since the coup. :P

TechTag: What’s your say on the government of TEP?

Zukchiva: I think our government is active enough. But I feel like we have a LOT of legal problems that I believe we should seek to fix. Some of them include our citizenship process, resident rights, and how our legislature functions.

As such, I have been pushing for Concordat “reform” in order to fix our most basic set of laws, in the hopes that we can fix all of the Concordat's major flaws!

TechTag: What does it feel when you ran for the delegacy and lost? Are you somewhat expecting to lose or some sort?

Zukchiva: Honestly, it didn’t really feel that good. I definitely felt some form of disappointment and some other mixed emotions. However, within the next few months, I would get over it and focus my efforts more on TEP!

I honestly was expecting to lose the moment the first votes came in. Libertanny always had a slight lead ahead of me. So while I did try to remain hopeful, I also did some-what expect to lose elections. :p

TechTag: Let’s say in an alternate universe, that you win the delegacy, what would you rather do in general?

Zukchiva: Work for the East Pacific’s best interests. In other words, host more cultural events, set up a WA program, expand our news capabilities, and forge new relations with new regions. Those are the main things I would’ve done if I was Delegate!

TechTag: What’s your opinion in Libertanny running the TEP Government?

Zukchiva: Libertanny has done extremely well in running our government. He’s handled so many situations and issues in ways I would have never even thought of. It’s almost to the point where I wonder if I would have done nearly as well as Libertanny is doing now if I had become Delegate.

One thing I do love about Libertanny is his balance with his goals and the views of his cabinet. Libertanny has set goals and definitions for his term, but he also listens to his advisors and Ministers and adjusts his plans according to their input. His ability to listen and not be too stubborn has led the way to a diverse, active, and really well-functioning Executive in my opinion.

TechTag: What do you think about the people of TEP?

Zukchiva: I think everyone in TEP is awesome. We have the capabilities of being serious and being funny/crazy/insane on a dime, which I really love.

I do feel like we shitpost too much, but besides that, we’re pretty awesome as a community.

TechTag: Did you enjoy life here in the Nation States as one of the oldest nations?

Zukchiva: While I do enjoy life in NationStates, I do have to say that in terms of age I am a very young nation. In fact, I am what most would consider a toddler. :P

TechTag: If new nations were to join and interested in working here in TEP, what would be the best advice you can give to them?

Zukchiva: Have fun. Don’t feel obligated to do anything. Ask for help. Join the Magisterium and vote, so that you can learn about our laws. Don’t feel awkward about sharing your opinion, and don’t apologize for it. And in everything you do, try to do it both for yourself and for the betterment of TEP.

TechTag: Lastly, if you haven’t encountered the Nation-States game, what would you think your roleplaying life would be? Does it stay the same?

Zukchiva: Frankly, I probably wouldn’t be roleplaying at all. xD Not sure what I would be doing, but roleplay outside of NS doesn’t really interest me.

TechTag: wHaT dO thInK AbOuT mE? (ofc we would not let go a memey question cause this is Zuk peeps.)

Zukchiva: A very cool person who seems to be working hard at his goals, and a person I consider a friend! You kinda remind me of well… me. Yes, that sounds weird, but it’s a fact. Whether that’s cool or not is up to you. :P

TechTag: Thank you very much for your time Mr.Goose! I hope you have a good day and life ahead of you! Here’s a loaf of bread by the way as a gift!

Also, Zukchiva hates Grammarly and other grammar checkers. -TechTag

Thaecia and the East Pacific; Friends & Comrades
By Zukchiva

Under the guidance of Delegate Marrabuk and Delegate Libertanny, the East Pacific has made great strides in recovering its strength and rebuilding itself. One important aspect both Delegates have focused on is foreign affairs. During both Delegate’s administrations, the East Pacific made a strong focus to form new meaningful relations with a multitude of regions, as well as to solidify and expand long-standing relations. One of the regions whom the East Pacific chose to form bonds with is a User-Created Region known as Thaecia.

Marrabuk initially reached out to Thaecia to establish relations sometime in October, right after the coup occurred. Negotiations were favorable Thaecia and the East Pacific had established consulates with each other by Janurary. In March, relations were furthered when an in-game embassy was established between both regions.

While the building of relationships was certainly fast, it was not without merit. Both communities share various similarities, such as having a love of memes, being democratic, and being generally inclusive communities. With their similarities to each other, the outpour of support each region has for each other is to be expected!

Given the region’s strong relations, as well as how close the region’s communities are, it was no surprise when both regions eventually began thinking of entering into a treaty. Negotiations began in early June, and the treaty was brought before the Magisterium in late July. Eventually, the treaty would be ratified by the East Pacific in early August, with a 94% majority of Magisters in favor of ratification.

In order to specify the special bond between the East Pacific and Thaecia, a poem named “Poem of the Greats” was included as the treaty’s preamble. In addition, the treaty avoided the use of treaty templates often utilized by regions ironing out treaties, with The East Pacific and Thaecia opting to write their own unique treaty instead. With these two facts in mind, it is obvious both regions sought to build a special treaty for their unique friendship.

While time will tell if the bond between the East Pacific and Thaecia will hold, it is obvious that both regions are hoping to build a more fruitful and mutually beneficial relationship with each other, to last for years to come.

EPSA Mission Reports
By Catiania

(Editor’s note: These reports detail EPSA’s activity in the past couple of weeks. They are written in a different style than the usual articles.)

Actual picture of a dark and stormy night

It was a dark and stormy night.
The wind was biting, the temperature frigid, the rain sheeting down. It was not a night to be out raiding. But Lieutenant Catiania was insistent. He had something to show his commanding officer.
Catiania led Atlae through the gales to a shed behind the EPSA barracks. He had a frantic, fevered look about him. Atlae didn’t like it one bit. Catiania paused by the doors to the shed.
‘Prepare yourself,’ he said, ‘For nothing will be the same again.’
He threw open the doors, revealing, in the weak light of the sun in a storm, a small, furry, undeniably cute form in the center of the dilapidated building.

Actual picture of CatBot

‘It’s… it’s a cat’ said Atlae, doubtfully. Had Catiania finally cracked?
‘No, no, not just a cat.’ Catiania ‘My invention... my creation... it can sniff out the defenceless, the weak, the cowardly. It can lead us right to them. It is a machine unparalleled, an unflinching, unrelenting weapon of war.’
Catiania thrust the small bundle of fur into Atlae’s arms. It nuzzled it’s nose into his armpit and curled itself up in his arms, purring contentedly. It didn’t seem so much a weapon of war as a very tired kitten. Atlae was skeptical. But yet, Catiania had never been wont to conjure up wild imaginings. So Atlae agreed to let the kitten loose with some of his trusted soldiers.

The soldiers assembled, watching Catiania apprehensively. Standing in the rain, the wind flapping the grey, dramatically frayed cloak that had suddenly appeared on his shoulders, Catiania threw his arms wide, and declared:
!t
The kitten, still curled in Atlae’s arms, suddenly straightened, its limbs ramrod straight, its eyes glowing red. It shot off into the distance, leaving behind only the ghost of a low growl. Atlae and the soldiers exchanged glances, shrugged, and charged off after CatBot.
What followed was an extremely successful night, as the increasingly exhausted members of EPSA struggled to keep up with CatBot’s boundless enthusiasm and sheer effectiveness. So effective, indeed, that they conquered their own barracks.

Due to CatBot’s preoccupation with bugs - it missed out on the minor updates and slept while the defenders went rampant - the second test was a little less effective.

After CatBot was given some catnip and some scratches behind the ears, it leaped off and liberated many regions of their vermin problem.

Allowing CatBot some rest after it’s exhausting couple of outings, EPSA joined up with some of our friends to occupy Calefacta Aquas Piscinae for a little while. The official report can be found here

By the next major CatBot was ready for action once more, and indeed hit so many targets that it started forgetting them.

Previous mission reports may be found here.

Roleplaying with Music: Urthvision
By Sammy (New Leganes) and Blueacia

Back in 2018, when I (Sammy) wasn’t really involved in any TEP stuff, I used to spend a lot of time on our old Skype server. Blue was one of the people around there, and as soon as he realised I knew some stuff about Eurovision, he suggested me to join a contest he had been making for Forum Roleplay for some months. It was called “Urthvision”, and was an attempt to emulate Eurovision on Urth. I made New Leganés join then in the third edition of it, and since then Urthvision has reached an incredible number of 12 editions. In the seventh edition, there was a tie between Blueacia and New Leganés on the first position, so we both won and hosted the next edition. It was a really nice time, but people might have some questions… So let the expert talk!!

First of all what is the Urthvision Songfestival?
Simply said it’s Urth’s version of the Eurovision Songcontest.

How did it come to existence?
Few years back I (Blueacia) asked on the old Skype server if people knew Eurovision and if they would join a RP when it would be on the forums. After some questions from people I knew I had to think some more about it. In november 2017 I dared to really start it and asked a few people who I talked a lot with to join. Since then we had 12 editions, the last edition just ended.

How is it RP’ed?
Well, if I may say so, it’s quite an easy roleplay. People pick whatever song they like, come up with RP names and write a bit about the song and/or about the performers. The host collects all the info and makes it into 1 post and can write a bit bit around it. when the post is up all the participating countries can vote on the songs with the Eurovision rules (so no voting for your own song). The winner will host the next edition just like Eurovision.

How many editions and winners are there?
The 12th edition just finished. And because of a tie in one of the editions there are 13 different winners, we’re still waiting for the first nation to win it a second time. Some of them are no longer on Urth, but the winners are:
1 - Caltharus
2 - Hama
3 - Free Syllvin
4 - Furnifold
5 - East Cerdani
6 - Absurdistan
7 - New Leganés & Blueacia
8 - Kuthernburg
9 - Tivot
10 - Shango
11 - Norgsveldet
12 - Acronis

How many participants are in Urthvision?
The total of different nations joining Urthvision is 55. The record of participants in 1 Urthvision is 18, this happened twice. 1 time was when people were allowed to join with multiple nations and the second time it was 18 different people joining.

Anything else?

(Sammy) Before ending, we must also mention the extraordinary roleplayers that now make the hall of fame: Dylan, Oan, Furni, Arramall, Rico, Tuva, Todd, Norgs and Ben, as well as we both. The contest has seen how people have come and gone, and the history of Forum Roleplay and Urth itself during these 3 years, making it one of the oldest events still going on and part of Urth’s essence. It brings hype and activity to the roleplaying, and also a diversity of music tastes, styles and culture of each nation and even each roleplayer. It is a real honor to have participated in it for such a long time, and we hope it continues along with both the old and new generations of roleplayers.

N-Day 4 - A Flying Disaster
By Aga (Agalaesia)

(Editor’s note: This article is a work of satire. None of these views represent that of the Eastern Pacific News Service.)

Right from the very beginning, UPPERCUT knew it wasn't going well. They already sounded like a shady butchery, and battling with fake factions with the same of similar names wasn't going to do any wonders for their bad naming situation. Seeing that the name "UPPERCUT" was taken, they rushed to create a newer faction: "UPPERCUTS". That didn't only make them sound like the butchery, but made them sound like a shady slaughterhouse, which uses terrible karate to dispose of cattle. However, it soon emerged that UPPERCUT(s) has much larger problems than cows. They had to face genocidal jockeys- The Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Death; Pestilence and Famine.. The Short Tempered Horsemen (administered by Hell) rose through the ranks, as they added puppets upon puppets into their factions, some of them unfairly exploiting the fact that they are kind hearted and cute defenders who won't even do a fashbash.

Finally, you've got Canopy, a friendly and neutral faction that was powerful but largely irrelevant until it will one day be destroyed, much like the Amazon rainforest. Canopy always strove to maintain the friendly irrelevance, hoping that no bigger powers will betray them, and that their friendly yet strangely irritating apathy will eventually pay off. Pay off it did. Second place was significantly better than they could hope for.

So, three powerful amigos (Jockeys, Canopy and the Slaughter-House) were off to war, armed with the illusion of peace, Slaughter-House moving bullishly; 'Fenda Jockeys with a short temper and Canopy being forgotten. However, we all knew that Harmony wouldn't last. It's N-Day, after all - the only day when defenders can be violent.

The Horsemen attacked the butchers, not the forest. Jockeys, can unfortunately get away with anything. So they attacked, with their multiple satellite states, nuking UPPERCUT(S) to obliteration. Then, that was it. The nasty defenders won. What more is there to say? I could ramble on about how the UPPERCUT(S) leadership structure was non-existent, how Canopy will remain irrelevant unless they become controversial, and how the usage of puppets should be curbed, but I won't. Partially because there is no point- N-Day will probably be changed by a team of mods hell-bent on changing everything to make it easier for them to win, but also because is there really a point horsing (geddit?) on about this? No. It’s once a year- enjoy it for Christ’s sake! Let’s nuke each other to death without a care in the world! Pretend we’re not maniacs playing a strange and infamous game, and enjoy nuking people who don’t agree with us. Because that is the true spirit of N-DAY.

The Puppetmaster
By Inquisitive Examinations

(Editor’s note: This article is a work of satire. None of these views represent that of the Eastern Pacific News Service.)

The East Pacific’s foreign affairs are in turmoil. If left unchecked, it would result in possibly irreparable damage to The East Pacific’s image and reputation among foreign regions.

The East Pacific has lost the #2 spot to Chicken Overlords.

On August 16, the WFE (World Factbook Entry, pronounced ‘woofie’) of Chicken Overlords proudly proclaimed “We Beat The East Pacific to become the 2nd largest region!“ right around when both regions were around the 8100 nations mark. Although The East Pacific quickly regained the #2 spot, with Chicken Overlords’ WFE saying “We temporarily Beat The East Pacific to be the 2nd largest region!”, it was all for naught, as Chicken Overlords steadily surpassed The East Pacific, which did not catch up. As of August 31, Chicken Overlords has about 9,687nations, set on exceeding The North Pacific’s population of 9,727 (only 50 away).

Now, what makes Chicken Overlords so special? It is currently the largest user-created region, so one would expect people in Gameplay to really care about it. However, its delegate, -The Chicken-, only has one endorsement. Including the delegate, there are 14 WA nations in Chicken Overlords. Assuming that they are goody-two-shoes, that means at least 14 natives, with some non-WA puppets here and there. However, that still accounts for... *checks notes* 9,713 nations unaccounted for. Aside from the fact that 0.1% of these nations are WA and only one of them is endorsing the delegate, that’s an absurd number of nations whose identities are otherwise unknown!

It soon becomes apparent that Chicken Overlords is stuffed with nations called “Womble” with a number affixed to it. Their most recent additions have been going closer and closer to five digits, which would be extremely less alarming if this “Womble” character counted in binary instead of base 10. This proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that this “Womble” persona is not a machine or a program, at least not 100%. It’s been speculated that this “Womble” person maintains the puppets with Auralia’s login script, and it has also been observed that this “Womble” individual really loves Anarchies, since all of the “Womble” nations are Anarchies. This has created a large anomaly in statistics, much to the consternation of WA Census Bureau statisticians and stats-lovers alike, who have clearly nothing better to do.

At first, this story may seem like a non-story. Who cares about this “Womble” being creating thousands of nations to hold the top spot in regional leaderboards anyway? Chicken Overlords is nothing but a bloated puppet storage and embassy collector region, with its activity generated by either talking to themselves or other puppets, right?

But there’s more than meets the eye.

Some have speculated that these “Womble” puppets serve a purpose. Some have speculated that they are to partake in ‘ardee’ (we at Inquisitive Examinations have been told that this is inaccurate due to Chicken Overlords being early to update and rather a nuisance to must ardeers) and others have suggested that they are card farmer puppets (which, while there have been many puppets of card farmers, Womble does not appear to be a very big one), but they seem to miss the true purpose here. There must be something more than creating the nations out of boredom and leaving them and counting up the numbers. There’s got to be an ulterior motive here to creating thousands of governments and billions of citizens out of thin air for.

It only takes a bit of digging.

An obvious solution would be N-Day or Z-Day, which, although unconfirmed, is rumored to take place in late September and Halloween, respectively. A nine or ten-thousand nation army would be formidable at N-Day, for example. But there may be more.

“Wombles,” according to a Chicken Overlords official, referred to those of the Wimbledon Common, which according to Wikipedia Britannica are little animals that love recycling. Could this be a message to those across NationStates to recycle? Is this “Womble” figure attempting to spread their recycling propaganda, during these times, across NationStates by flooding puppets to the point where no one can go anywhere without seeing them?

This is ghastly. This is nefarious. As a proud, freedom-loving investigative journalist team, we pride ourselves in exposing the inner doings of the elite and the corrupt and the mainstream media. We strongly advocate for national sovereignty and we will not stand for this explicit messaging poisoning the world with pro-recycling propaganda!

When we at Inquisitive Examinations examine inquisitively, we proudly assert the right to throw evidence and things we don’t agree with in the trash. No snowflake like this “Womble” fellow can make us change our mind. You will take this refuse from our cold, dead hands!

This explains everything. The collection of embassies. The race to the top of the leaderboard. They are trying to tell everyone. But we cannot let this stand. Look at The East Pacific. After Chicken Overlords overtook it, what color was TEP’s flag? Green! This is environmentalist advocacy at its finest.

In addition, around the 30th and the 31st, the so-called “servers” were going down for upgrading. This is a metaphor for the recycling lobby getting its way, as the number of nations were to blame. If this “Womble” bloke didn’t overtake The North Pacific by the time “downtime” occurred, they can at least be satisfied that they could slow down the world, temporarily, with their recycling protest. Only our lord and savior Drew Durnil can slow down time and space by supplying an influx of nations.

If only the “Womble” puppets were for the best and most dedicated ardeer or card farmer or nuke factory in existence. Don’t let this “Womble” personage indoctrinate you with their anti-trash agenda. It is time to eject/banject every nation possible into The Rejected Realms, the trash collector of regions, so that our mound of trash will surpass even that of the Wombles. It’s politically incorrect to call The Rejected Realms a trash heap, you say? Hmph.

We at Inquisitive Examinations are being told that telling everyone to empty their regions into TRR amounts to “Sedition” in the Conclave. We will not be censured by the corrupt East Pacifican government and its arcane and stupid legal system. Imagine democracy, anyway. We will continue to examine inquisitively the nefarious Chicken Overlords! These chickens will never be our overlords!
Last edited by Eastern Pacific News Service on Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The official source for information from the government of The East Pacific.
Forum | Discord | Dispatch

Minister: Rosari

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Eastern Pacific News Service wrote:It is not too much of a surprise as to why the drop occurred. Once a region gets couped, the systems it had in place get questioned and the region is seen as vulnerable when it once seemed strong. This drop of perceptions occurred to the East Pacific mainly due to the Fedele coup of 2018.

Pretty sure this was in 2019? :p

Tretrid
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tretrid » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Eastern Pacific News Service wrote:It is not too much of a surprise as to why the drop occurred. Once a region gets couped, the systems it had in place get questioned and the region is seen as vulnerable when it once seemed strong. This drop of perceptions occurred to the East Pacific mainly due to the Fedele coup of 2018.

Hey at least I didn't screw up the title of "The Puppetmaster"-

oh wait >.> more typos to quash
Former Minister of Information and Communications of The East Pacific, Former Editor of the Eastern Pacific News Service, Vizier

Unless stated otherwise, nothing I say should be construed as being the opinion of The East Pacific.

Big Bad Badger
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Big Bad Badger » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:08 am

It's a shame to see TEP in the Thaecia and Enadia catagory of regions....

Oh well!
Mr. Badger

I've been told that raiding requires booze and a lack of pants! --Neenee

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:20 pm

Big Bad Badger wrote:It's a shame to see TEP in the Thaecia and Enadia catagory of regions....

Oh well!

Um.....what's wrong with them? :)

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:32 am

La xinga wrote:
Big Bad Badger wrote:It's a shame to see TEP in the Thaecia and Enadia catagory of regions....

Oh well!

Um.....what's wrong with them? :)

Working on a treaty with them next, huh?
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:43 am

Yokiria wrote:
La xinga wrote:Um.....what's wrong with them? :)

Working on a treaty with them next, huh?

1. I am not in the TEP gov, I have no idea what will happen.
2. What's wrong with Thaecia and Enadia?

Zukchiva
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zukchiva » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:19 am

Lord Dominator wrote:

My bad >.<
My name is Zukchiva Spartan Yura.
I'm a goose! Give me your bells!
"Are you ok zuk" - Halley
“Posts a wall of text, mentions he can elaborate more. Classic Zuk.”- Bach
“who the fuck is zukchiva lol”- Virgolia
“note to self: zuk is a traitor who must be silenced”- Atlae
“I vote that Zukchiva is kicked off the island”- Algerstonia
"everyone ban zuk"- AMOM
"i've come to the conclusion that zuk cannot pronounce words"- Euricanis
"no we blame zuk for everything now"- Catiania
"zuk is just an idiot" - Vor
"Zuk is absolutely a failure" - Vara
"Zuk's been made illegal? pog" - Boro

Proud member of The East Pacific, The Union of Democratic States, and Refugia!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:09 pm

La xinga wrote:What's wrong with Thaecia and Enadia?

To the East Pacific, nothing.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Yokiria wrote:

To others?

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:54 pm

La xinga wrote:
Yokiria wrote:To the East Pacific, nothing.

To others?

By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Yokiria wrote:

You are more than welcome to speak to the Delegate regarding your concerns about our allies, rather than consistently calling us out on this without providing evidence nor communicating with the government (as far as I know) about your concerns.
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:

You are more than welcome to speak to the Delegate regarding your concerns about our allies, rather than consistently calling us out on this without providing evidence nor communicating with the government (as far as I know) about your concerns.

Yokiria wrote:You may be right in general, but you're off the mark in this specific case. Private diplomacy was tried. Our former Pharaoh was laughed out of the room. Our diplomat was mocked and mistreated. I may mouth off a lot, but Osiris is my home and if the OFO wanted me to shut up re: TEP, then I'd shut up. But here I am, still talking.

Don’t think Yokiria plans on doing that again.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:47 am

Great Algerstonia wrote:

Has it suddenly become her job to inform TEP about its allies?
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Varanius wrote:
Great Algerstonia wrote:You are more than welcome to speak to the Delegate regarding your concerns about our allies, rather than consistently calling us out on this without providing evidence nor communicating with the government (as far as I know) about your concerns.

Has it suddenly become her job to inform TEP about its allies?

Even if it was, it was attempted once. It's no longer a matter of informing TEP.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Libertanny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Libertanny » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:13 am

Osiris is constantly mentioning the "private diplomacy", which I assume was conversation between Osiris and The East Pacific. Yet, I am not aware of any diplomatic conversation on line Osiris-TEP, where Pharaoh was laughed out of the room and Osirian diplomat has been mocked and mistreated. Not me, nor my Vice Delegate and nor my Minister of Foreign Affairs participated in a conversation / talks of such unprofessional and disrespectful approach.

Given that, I might have a question or two:

1) Whom did Rigel talk with and what was that about, that it caused someone to laugh at them? And who was that someone, who laughed at them?

2) Who and how mocked and mistreated the Osirian diplomat?

Other questions:

3) What liberty Osiris has to be constantly attacking Consortium and being upset about it and its member regions? I have approached Pharaoh Rigel and I never received reply stating, what is Osiris opinion of this. Besides, Osiris was the only ally that had issues with Consortium (although unofficially - I still dont have official reply from Pharaoh). All of our other allies either congratulated our MoFA or said they dont see issues with that.

4) Why Osiris takes the liberty to try to teach us how to do Foreign Affairs? Isn't Osiris the region, that repealed the TEP-Osi treaty and somehow forgot to inform us about it?

We, in The East Pacific, have been always respectful and kind towards our allies in Osiris. But it seems, that this approach isn't mutual. Which saddens me. But then again, if Osiris hasn't been truthful in their FA, maybe that's for the better, that they repealed the treaty.
Confederacy of Independent Systems was morally better, than the Galactic Republic.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:20 am

Libertanny wrote:Yet, I am not aware of any diplomatic conversation on line Osiris-TEP, where Pharaoh was laughed out of the room

Libertanny wrote:1) Whom did Rigel talk with and what was that about, that it caused someone to laugh at them? And who was that someone, who laughed at them?

It doesn't seem you're aware of much, Libertanny. Try actually reading what you're responding to. I said a former Pharaoh was laughed out of the room. Former.

Also, now, on top of TEP expecting me to inform it of its allies, it also expects me to inform it of its foreign affairs mistakes.

Libertanny wrote:2) Who and how mocked and mistreated the Osirian diplomat?

Osiran. It's Osiran. And I don't know who did it. You figure it out, Delegate.

Libertanny wrote:3) What liberty Osiris has to be constantly attacking Consortium and being upset about it and its member regions?

I've gone from counting as Osiris' multiple attack dogs, to counting as the entire region. This is incredible.

Anyway, we're a treaty ally. Your Consortium is just the latest disrespectful nonsense to catch our ire.

Libertanny wrote:Besides, Osiris was the only ally that had issues with Consortium (although unofficially - I still dont have official reply from Pharaoh). All of our other allies either congratulated our MoFA or said they dont see issues with that.

Hahaha. You have more allies that are bothered by the Consortium than you think. ;)

Libertanny wrote:4) Why Osiris takes the liberty to try to teach us how to do Foreign Affairs? Isn't Osiris the region, that repealed the TEP-Osi treaty and somehow forgot to inform us about it?

We, in The East Pacific, have been always respectful and kind towards our allies in Osiris. But it seems, that this approach isn't mutual. Which saddens me. But then again, if Osiris hasn't been truthful in their FA, maybe that's for the better, that they repealed the treaty.

Okay, this isn't the gotcha you think it is, because again you don't have the facts straight. The Osiran all-citizen legislature voted to repeal the treaty between Osiris and TEP, but it still requires assent by the Pharaoh herself. If you don't know what that means, it means the treaty hasn't been repealed yet. It is still in place.
Last edited by Yokiria on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Dragons Blood
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dragons Blood » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:49 am

Libertanny wrote:
Yet, I am not aware of any diplomatic conversation on line Osiris-TEP, where Pharaoh was laughed out of the room

Libertanny wrote:
1) Whom did Rigel talk with and what was that about, that it caused someone to laugh at them? And who was that someone, who laughed at them?

It doesn't seem you're aware of much, Libertanny. Try actually reading what you're responding to. I said a former Pharaoh was laughed out of the room. Former.
Libertanny wrote:
2) Who and how mocked and mistreated the Osirian diplomat?

Yokiria wrote:
Osiran. It's Osiran. And I don't know who did it. You figure it out, Delegate.

Okay, so Libertanny made a mistake and said current instead of former. I've looked through everything that I can, and I can't find any mention of a former Pharaoh being laughed out of TEP. As for the diplomat, I can find friendly jabs from both sides in what seems to be mutual entertainment with those jabs. As in they both, the Osiran diplomat, and members of TEP, are joking about.
If there is something that I missed, I would be greatly appreciative if you could point it out to me so I can work on fixing the issue. But as I said, I can not find anything to support that myself.

Yokiria wrote:
Anyway, we're a treaty ally. Your Consortium is just the latest disrespectful nonsense to catch our ire.

Really? We're treatied allies? I could have sworn Osiris has a citizen vote that passed, along with Rigel, the current Pharaoh, stating that the treaty between TEP and Osiris is now null and void as of August 22nd, 2020.

Yokiria wrote:

Hahaha. You have more allies that are bothered by the Consortium than you think. ;)

See, this is false. TEP's allies are kind enough to let us know when they have an issue with something that TEP does. None of them have come forward saying they have an issue with Consortium. We have also approached our allies about Consortium about concerns. If any of our allies have anything that they wish to say concerning it, then they are welcome to do so. We would appreciate any and all feedback.

Libertanny wrote:
4) Why Osiris takes the liberty to try to teach us how to do Foreign Affairs? Isn't Osiris the region, that repealed the TEP-Osi treaty and somehow forgot to inform us about it?

Yokiria wrote:
Okay, this isn't the gotcha you think it is, because again you don't have the facts straight. The Osiran all-citizen legislature voted to repeal the treaty between Osiris and TEP, but it still requires assent by the Pharaoh herself. If you don't know what that means, it means the treaty hasn't been repealed yet. It is still in place.

Well, this tells me you try to act like you know Osiris, but they repealed the treaty weeks ago. So this last statement here by you is false, Yokiria. I will link it for you to view as well.
https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... #p10045075
It mentions that it is unfortunate news that they must repeal this treaty. Osiris is saddened by this state of affairs that this had to occur.
It also mentions the introduction of a new Heir-Apparent for Osiris. The East Pacific would like to congratulate Dakota on becoming the new Heir-Apparent of Osiris. We do hope she does well in the position, and will do great things now and in the future when she does eventually become Pharaoh.

As for part of the reasons said for why it had to dissolve, decisions made by Marrabuk to form the TEP-Osiris treaty are also what have started the formation of the Consortium. Consortium is not a throw in the face of Osiris, or any of our treatied allies. Consortium has been in the works for months. It is not something that just came out of nowhere. And many of the actions taken by Marrabuk to create a better, safer TEP are still in effect today.

I would kindly ask that unless you have something new to say, or can provide evidence that we can not find, that you please stop repeating unsubstantiated rumors and misconceptions within our embassy forum, Yokiria. But if you must, please be constructive in your criticism. We do greatly appreciate any and all constructive criticism to make TEP a better place for everyone.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:43 pm

The same exact same tiny little group of people making the same irritating anti-TEP noises in the same embassy thread over and over and over and over again as they dwindle slowly into obscurity.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

The Notorious Mad Jack
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:19 pm

A mean old man wrote:The same exact same tiny little group of people making the same irritating anti-TEP noises in the same embassy thread over and over and over and over again as they dwindle slowly into obscurity.

What's funny is that it doesn't even work for them - it tanks the goodwill they've built up cos TEP has been kinda incompetent and weird, and takes any gains they could've had from that and turns it into the petty silliness they've shown here.

Makes your lot look good though, so congrats on the PR win without really trying. :P
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Dragons Blood wrote:Okay, so Libertanny made a mistake and said current instead of former. I've looked through everything that I can, and I can't find any mention of a former Pharaoh being laughed out of TEP. As for the diplomat, I can find friendly jabs from both sides in what seems to be mutual entertainment with those jabs. As in they both, the Osiran diplomat, and members of TEP, are joking about.
If there is something that I missed, I would be greatly appreciative if you could point it out to me so I can work on fixing the issue. But as I said, I can not find anything to support that myself.

This is rich. The nice way was tried, TEP scoffed at Osiris' concerns, and I care about Osiris deeply so I started giving your region shit. And the response is to try the nice way again? Nope. I already know where that leads.

Dragons Blood wrote:Really? We're treatied allies? I could have sworn Osiris has a citizen vote that passed, along with Rigel, the current Pharaoh, stating that the treaty between TEP and Osiris is now null and void as of August 22nd, 2020.

Dragons Blood wrote:Well, this tells me you try to act like you know Osiris, but they repealed the treaty weeks ago. So this last statement here by you is false, Yokiria. I will link it for you to view as well.
It mentions that it is unfortunate news that they must repeal this treaty. Osiris is saddened by this state of affairs that this had to occur.

It's always cute when someone tries to act like they know Osiris better than me.
https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... #p10045043
Royal Assent has not been given to the decision to repeal the treaty. Why Rigel hasn't followed through on the announcement, you'll have to ask her. By the way, thanks for showing that an official announcement was made. You've shown that your Delegate's whining about the treaty repeal somehow blindsiding TEP had no standing.

Dragons Blood wrote:I would kindly ask that unless you have something new to say, or can provide evidence that we can not find, that you please stop repeating unsubstantiated rumors and misconceptions within our embassy forum, Yokiria.

No thread ownership in gameplay.

A mean old man wrote:The same exact same tiny little group of people making the same irritating anti-TEP noises in the same embassy thread over and over and over and over again as they dwindle slowly into obscurity.

Aw. I've been demoted from being the entirety of Osiris, back to a group of people. Still flattering, though.

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:<snip>

As the queen of meta-commentary, I can assure you that you're misreading the situation.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Dragons Blood wrote:Well, this tells me you try to act like you know Osiris, but they repealed the treaty weeks ago. So this last statement here by you is false, Yokiria. I will link it for you to view as well.

It's always cute when someone tries to act like they know Osiris better than me.
https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... #p10045043
Royal Assent has not been given to the decision to repeal the treaty. Why Rigel hasn't followed through on the announcement, you'll have to ask her. By the way, thanks for showing that an official announcement was made. You've shown that your Delegate's whining about the treaty repeal somehow blindsiding TEP had no standing.

Yokiria's link: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 am

Dragons Blood's link: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:31 pm
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:38 pm

That's not how Assent works, Jar. Check every single other Request for Assent that the OFO has had. The Pharaoh must reply to the request. That's how it works.

For example, here's that same treaty with TEP after it was voted on. https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... t=30668695
It didn't become official until the Pharaoh assented there.
Last edited by Yokiria on Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Varanius
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Dragons Blood wrote:As for part of the reasons said for why it had to dissolve, decisions made by Marrabuk to form the TEP-Osiris treaty are also what have started the formation of the Consortium. Consortium is not a throw in the face of Osiris, or any of our treatied allies. Consortium has been in the works for months. It is not something that just came out of nowhere. And many of the actions taken by Marrabuk to create a better, safer TEP are still in effect today.

This is what you managed with months of planning? Thaecia and Iwaku? Not much of an accomplishment
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guardian of the West Pacific
Author of SC#401
Gameplays Most Popular

Angeloid Astraea wrote:I can't think of anyone that creates controversy out of nothing better than you!
Excidium Planetis wrote:Yeah, if you could enlighten me as to why you're such an asshole, that would be great.
Koth wrote:Vara is such a dedicated hater, it's impressive
Mlakhavia wrote:Vara isn't a gameplay personality, he's a concentrated ball of spite

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Once upon a time my enemies were actually formidable.

Give it a rest. You're not impressing anybody with this song and dance. You have all the coercive prowess of a group of high schoolers.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"