NATION

PASSWORD

The Democratika: a council and their spy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Democratika: a council and their spy

Postby Boda » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:01 am

Hello everyone who is reading. You might remember the Democratika from this post: viewtopic.php?p=35877574#p35877574 of which the raiding region Auralia raided The Democratika through a shared founder account. Due to this, the following spy operation commenced in Auralia

The Beginning.

The Democratikan government was for more or else was mad and quite embarrassed at the raid from Auralia, an authoritarian/fascist regime was placed in The Democratika which cared most members away from TDK for quite some time, and such they planned a spy operation in order to get revenge on Auralia. They used a volunteer known as urrangslan\gooldgum to infiltrate Auralia, which judging by the cover is working. They staged a banning in order to make a “brothers in exile” relationship with the founder.

How I know about this

I first stumbled across TDK when Auralia redirected me to them after I asked them about a raid, they said TDK performed it. The Democratikan Government told me bad things Auralia had did such as forging documents and their constant espionage missions. After I rejoined the Auralian server I was asked what my intentions were, and I had told them that I was here simply to look around. The next day Urran used a “spy” and found out my real intentions and as such I banned. After that, I continued to try and bust the “spy” which was herdorou and I did of course. A few minutes later I got a message from Akarea saying that “Urran was a spy for TDK and that he was currently in TDK as Gooldgum” and also that “Herdorou was a fake spy made to be as obvious as possible with the default images, nation name as their discord name and being online and often saying nothing.” which makes sense as it gives order and it automatically identifies the fake spy. After I was declared persona non grata I shared this information to the founder he addressed it immediately and publicly which TDK responded with the following

Excuses

They started claiming it was an act, however it did not convince me in the slightest because the spies were super obvious and I noticed similarities in how they talked as they repeatedly used periods, bold text, etc. So I decided to gather up more evidence when I found out Goold deleted a message in the conversation. There reasoning for it was “Because of your libel he was instructed to delete those messages” but even then that was fishy enough so I continued with my investigation where I also found that urran moved back into Auralia and Goolgum joined on the exact same day. And so I continued and eventually got the help of fellow believer Carson who is friends with the founder and we got to a point that was did not paint TDK in a good light at all. In a now deleted message sent yesterday one member of TDK government said that Gooldgum joined 50 days ago, it was taken yesterday. However, I pointed out Gooldgum actually joined 60 days ago (noticed it because I remembered when I last took the photo ten days ago it was also 50 days ago. And yes Urran joined Auralia 60 days ago). Since then they have deleted the messages with each member of TDK leaving one by one. At the time of this post there has been no official response to the situation from TDK.

All Evidence for things are located below
Screenshots of conversationGoogle docs log of conversation (including deleted messages)
Similar speech patterns
Similar Location
Similar ban and join dates (taken 13 days ago.)
Contradictory join dates(Screenshot taken 3 days ago.)
Last edited by Boda on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:27 pm

The point of this was you deranged fool? What can people outside of Auralia do? Romania doesn't believe you that means you can't do anything. Just give up already nobody that is involved cares about your arguments anymore.
Last edited by Urrangslan on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Urrangslan wrote:What can people outside of Auralia do?

People can spread awareness of what TDK is doing which was the main objective of this post.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:What can people outside of Auralia do?

People can spread awareness of what TDK is doing which was the main objective of this post.


Then what will they di to TDK then?

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:54 pm

Urrangslan wrote:
Boda wrote:People can spread awareness of what TDK is doing which was the main objective of this post.


Then what will they di to TDK then?

Should probably focus more on discrediting my evidence if you can than going on what you're going on right now.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Then what will they di to TDK then?

Should probably focus more on discrediting my evidence if you can than going on what you're going on right now.


Why should I discredit evidence that will get you nowhere?
This will be a passing fad in a few days...
Also I really don't care you, can't touch me boda

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Urrangslan wrote:
Boda wrote:Should probably focus more on discrediting my evidence if you can than going on what you're going on right now.


Why should I discredit evidence that will get you nowhere?
This will be a passing fad in a few days...
Also I really don't care you, can't touch me boda

So instead of trying to contradict very convincing evidence mind you, you instead go on this tangent in an attempt to steer the conversation and hope people forget about it? Seems so to me.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Splootan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: May 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Splootan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:30 pm

I dont think you understand how serious you are supposed to be in order to blame a whole NS government. After all of your snarky and short-sighted posts which I can no longer obtain, all portain to you and your blatant disregard for your understanding where you are. All of the time you switch te points, arguements, or blames on others, whike still insisting you are the mature one. If you had a little less of your ignorance and bliss in the noggin of yours, I would maybe think of feeling bad about you. You also completley forget anout to contents of your evidence, as in your DM logs, you also reveal a spy within Auralia. Knowing if the spy is still active or not, is none of my concern. People would've listen if you were less ignorant and less blissful. Although this may not be the last time I encounter you, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving dinner and a good night.

User avatar
Lamoni
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7296
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Urrangslan wrote:The point of this was you deranged fool? What can people outside of Auralia do? Romania doesn't believe you that means you can't do anything. Just give up already nobody that is involved cares about your arguments anymore.


*** Warning for Flaming ***

You can make your arguments without personally insulting other posters, as demanded by the rules.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 am

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Why should I discredit evidence that will get you nowhere?
This will be a passing fad in a few days...
Also I really don't care you, can't touch me boda

So instead of trying to contradict very convincing evidence mind you, you instead go on this tangent in an attempt to steer the conversation and hope people forget about it? Seems so to me.


Well considering only me and Sploot have posted here... i think my point has been proven.

User avatar
Aynia Moreaux
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Aynia Moreaux » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:45 am

As someone who's been through two of their regions splintering apart due to drama, I feel your pain. Just don't let it get you too emotionally invested to where it really starts affecting you. It sucks when the people you felt like you could trust and a community you felt at home in has a big drama :hug:
Aynia Moreaux, Wifey of Captain Carrot
Seasonal Queen of Caer Sidi



User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:51 am

Oh and trust me. I am being very very serious. You have yet to contradict any evidence I had (especially the last one) and you have been repeatedly acting immature like ruining my document and disliking all of the imgur posts of evidence. This doesn't make you look like the bigger person.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 am

Boda wrote:Oh and trust me. I am being very very serious. You have yet to contradict any evidence I had (especially the last one) and you have been repeatedly acting immature like ruining my document and disliking all of the imgur posts of evidence. This doesn't make you look like the bigger person.


Why should i contradict evidence that can do nothing? Also I've not be disliking your posts, maybe people don't want to listen to you and your lies?

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:25 am

Urrangslan wrote:
Boda wrote:Oh and trust me. I am being very very serious. You have yet to contradict any evidence I had (especially the last one) and you have been repeatedly acting immature like ruining my document and disliking all of the imgur posts of evidence. This doesn't make you look like the bigger person.


Why should i contradict evidence that can do nothing? Also I've not be disliking your posts, maybe people don't want to listen to you and your lies?

The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contridict it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:39 am

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Why should i contradict evidence that can do nothing? Also I've not be disliking your posts, maybe people don't want to listen to you and your lies?

The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contridict it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?


Clearly you should reevaluate who believes you in Auralia.

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:24 am

Urrangslan wrote:
Boda wrote:The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contridict it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?


Clearly you should reevaluate who believes you in Auralia.

Clearly you should reevaluate anyone you think is falling for this insanity. I can say with confidence that 90% of people that viewed this thread believes me. Anyone can say what they wish in this, as you have still not discredited any evidence of mine.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 am

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Clearly you should reevaluate who believes you in Auralia.

Clearly you should reevaluate anyone you think is falling for this insanity. I can say with confidence that 90% of people that viewed this thread believes me. Anyone can say what they wish in this, as you have still not discredited any evidence of mine.


Im not going to discredit evidence that people that are apart of this already know. You're little shout to the world will change nothing the world will go on as it did before you showed your face into the community.

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:42 am

Urrangslan wrote:Im not going to discredit evidence that people that are apart of this already know. You're little shout to the world will change nothing the world will go on as it did before you showed your face into the community.

If you refuse discredit it then you still look guilty :P
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
The Stalker
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1125
Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Stalker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:05 am

Let me get this straight, Urrangslan is a spy working for TDK to infiltrate Auralia. Yet people from Auralia don't believe you and banned you instead.

Well clearly you need to start your own region, build it up, and destroy both of them. Only answer I see.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:29 am

The Stalker wrote:Let me get this straight, Urrangslan is a spy working for TDK to infiltrate Auralia. Yet people from Auralia don't believe you and banned you instead.

Well clearly you need to start your own region, build it up, and destroy both of them. Only answer I see.

Auralian ban was prior before I exposed the spy. Actually I’ve been unbanned from auralia now.
Last edited by Boda on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Splootan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: May 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Splootan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:42 pm

WARNING: This post is very long and unless you want to get a decent wrap-around go to the bottom for a TL;DR

Boda wrote:Oh and trust me. I am being very very serious. You have yet to contradict any evidence I had (especially the last one) and you have been repeatedly acting immature like ruining my document and disliking all of the imgur posts of evidence. This doesn't make you look like the bigger person.


When have you ever been serious? Using decently correct grammar doesn't make your point a tad bit better. And when have we've acted immature? Have we ever unleashed the snarkiness and uncaring in suck a span of one to two discord posts? When have we ever got all fussy because you called us a People's Front? Also, when did we ever dislike your posts, and why does it matter?

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Why should i contradict evidence that can do nothing? Also, I've not been disliking your posts, maybe people don't want to listen to you and your lies?

The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contradicting it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of Auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?


You need to at least once take a look at your logs, It did mention that you yourself have a spy in Auralia. I'm also questioning why you have quotes from the Democratika discord server after your ban. Other than that, I can't really counter the last screenshot. It's evidence all right. You stuffing someone's face into something that they didn't make nor can prove otherwise just makes you look stupid. All of the other evidence is also stupid. If Goold = Urran just because they both happen to be living in the timezone of GMT, then all the other 63.79 million people living within Great Britan are working as a spy for the TDK. Many people also employ the use of "..." and "Bruh". It isn't exclusive to a single person.

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Why should i contradict evidence that can do nothing? Also I've not be disliking your posts, maybe people don't want to listen to you and your lies?

The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contridict it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?


As I said, we already have or we can't contradict your evidence. I don't think anyone in Hiyamashu even cares about you, and Urran still has a Grand Council position. As of the day, I am writing this Urran still is the Minister of Interior. Your work has done nothing.

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:
Clearly you should reevaluate who believes you in Auralia.

Clearly you should reevaluate anyone you think is falling for this insanity. I can say with confidence that 90% of people that viewed this thread believes me. Anyone can say what they wish in this, as you have still not discredited any evidence of mine.


If 90% of people believe you, why hasnt your expected response came yet? I've told you this before, going to the forum won't help you. There have only been a couple of people who came to this thread, and probably like 2 people who consider your side. Stop going around getting all pissy that people aren't discrediting your evidence. You can't especially when you go all two-face and first be all snarky malarky and ask people to discredit your evidence, and once proven wrong question why you need evidence.

Boda wrote:
Urrangslan wrote:Im not going to discredit evidence that people that are apart of this already know. You're little shout to the world will change nothing the world will go on as it did before you showed your face into the community.

If you refuse discredit it then you still look guilty :P


As I said, you really really care when someone questions you, and once you think the storm is over, you go back to your old. I don't understand how delusional you are to still be bothered two draw attention to 2 governments, only to use useless one-liners and "*sips tea*". You still believe that you are the mature one, but can't take the simplest of criticism.

Boda wrote:
The Stalker wrote:Let me get this straight, Urrangslan is a spy working for TDK to infiltrate Auralia. Yet people from Auralia don't believe you and banned you instead.

Well clearly you need to start your own region, build it up, and destroy both of them. Only answer I see.

Auralian ban was prior before I exposed the spy. Actually I’ve been unbanned from auralia now.


ok

TL;DR if you don't want to read 83271894327184732891 paragraphs
To Boda, the huffing Black Hawk
you have a spy yourself, you aren't mature, you can't contest the evidence that you can't contest, you don't have enough evidence, and you can't take criticism
Love, Splootan, Minister of Interregional Relations of TDK
ngl boda i prefer you read the whole thing so you can keep the "mature" thing going

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:02 pm

Splootan wrote:[b][u]
When have you ever been serious? Using decently correct grammar doesn't make your point a tad bit better. And when have we've acted immature? Have we ever unleashed the snarkiness and uncaring in suck a span of one to two discord posts? When have we ever got all fussy because you called us a People's Front? Also, when did we ever dislike your posts, and why does it matter?

You need to at least once take a look at your logs, It did mention that you yourself have a spy in Auralia. I'm also questioning why you have quotes from the Democratika discord server after your ban. Other than that, I can't really counter the last screenshot. It's evidence all right. You stuffing someone's face into something that they didn't make nor can prove otherwise just makes you look stupid. All of the other evidence is also stupid. If Goold = Urran just because they both happen to be living in the timezone of GMT, then all the other 63.79 million people living within Great Britan are working as a spy for the TDK. Many people also employ the use of "..." and "Bruh". It isn't exclusive to a single person.

Boda wrote:The main issue is that you're just trying to denounce evidence instead of contridict it in a desperate attempt to make people turn a blind eye. Considering the fact that most of Hiyamashu and most of auralia believes the evidence, can you really say this evidence has "done nothing"?


As I said, we already have or we can't contradict your evidence. I don't think anyone in Hiyamashu even cares about you, and Urran still has a Grand Council position. As of the day, I am writing this Urran still is the Minister of Interior. Your work has done nothing.

Boda wrote:Clearly you should reevaluate anyone you think is falling for this insanity. I can say with confidence that 90% of people that viewed this thread believes me. Anyone can say what they wish in this, as you have still not discredited any evidence of mine.


If 90% of people believe you, why hasnt your expected response came yet? I've told you this before, going to the forum won't help you. There have only been a couple of people who came to this thread, and probably like 2 people who consider your side. Stop going around getting all pissy that people aren't discrediting your evidence. You can't especially when you go all two-face and first be all snarky malarky and ask people to discredit your evidence, and once proven wrong question why you need evidence.

Boda wrote:If you refuse discredit it then you still look guilty :P


As I said, you really really care when someone questions you, and once you think the storm is over, you go back to your old. I don't understand how delusional you are to still be bothered two draw attention to 2 governments, only to use useless one-liners and "*sips tea*". You still believe that you are the mature one, but can't take the simplest of criticism.

Boda wrote:Auralian ban was prior before I exposed the spy. Actually I’ve been unbanned from auralia now.


ok

TL;DR if you don't want to read 83271894327184732891 paragraphs
To Boda, the huffing Black Hawk
you have a spy yourself, you aren't mature, you can't contest the evidence that you can't contest, you don't have enough evidence, and you can't take criticism
Love, Splootan, Minister of Interregional Relations of TDK
ngl boda i prefer you read the whole thing so you can keep the "mature" thing going

1. right here. Since when have you been serious actually you destroyed my Google document on this very topic.
2. Fine. What expected response would you like?
3. It should be noted that line was in response to another one of you're immature comments. Although I do apologise for that
4. I retracted my spy
5. You still continue to just argue instead of contesting evidence. Interesting
6. Actually I'm arguably the most mature in this situation. You're long response doesn't do it either
7. So you're complaining about me using improper grammar? fine.
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Splootan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: May 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Splootan » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Boda wrote:
Splootan wrote:[b][u]
When have you ever been serious? Using decently correct grammar doesn't make your point a tad bit better. And when have we've acted immature? Have we ever unleashed the snarkiness and uncaring in suck a span of one to two discord posts? When have we ever got all fussy because you called us a People's Front? Also, when did we ever dislike your posts, and why does it matter?

You need to at least once take a look at your logs, It did mention that you yourself have a spy in Auralia. I'm also questioning why you have quotes from the Democratika discord server after your ban. Other than that, I can't really counter the last screenshot. It's evidence all right. You stuffing someone's face into something that they didn't make nor can prove otherwise just makes you look stupid. All of the other evidence is also stupid. If Goold = Urran just because they both happen to be living in the timezone of GMT, then all the other 63.79 million people living within Great Britan are working as a spy for the TDK. Many people also employ the use of "..." and "Bruh". It isn't exclusive to a single person.



As I said, we already have or we can't contradict your evidence. I don't think anyone in Hiyamashu even cares about you, and Urran still has a Grand Council position. As of the day, I am writing this Urran still is the Minister of Interior. Your work has done nothing.



If 90% of people believe you, why hasnt your expected response came yet? I've told you this before, going to the forum won't help you. There have only been a couple of people who came to this thread, and probably like 2 people who consider your side. Stop going around getting all pissy that people aren't discrediting your evidence. You can't especially when you go all two-face and first be all snarky malarky and ask people to discredit your evidence, and once proven wrong question why you need evidence.



As I said, you really really care when someone questions you, and once you think the storm is over, you go back to your old. I don't understand how delusional you are to still be bothered two draw attention to 2 governments, only to use useless one-liners and "*sips tea*". You still believe that you are the mature one, but can't take the simplest of criticism.



ok

TL;DR if you don't want to read 83271894327184732891 paragraphs
To Boda, the huffing Black Hawk
you have a spy yourself, you aren't mature, you can't contest the evidence that you can't contest, you don't have enough evidence, and you can't take criticism
Love, Splootan, Minister of Interregional Relations of TDK
ngl boda i prefer you read the whole thing so you can keep the "mature" thing going

1. right here. Since when have you been serious actually you destroyed my Google document on this very topic.
2. Fine. What expected response would you like?
3. It should be noted that line was in response to another one of you're immature comments. Although I do apologise for that
4. I retracted my spy
5. You still continue to just argue instead of contesting evidence. Interesting
6. Actually I'm arguably the most mature in this situation. You're long response doesn't do it either
7. So you're complaining about me using improper grammar? fine.



1. That really doesnt matter and I frankly dont care
2. I wasn't talking about my repsonse, I was talking about what you were hoping for, people coming from different flings of life to ridicule the TDK, which hasnt happened.
3. Yeah right
4. ok
5. But I already have. If you actually read the damn thing you would see mee telling you that I can't. I've even told you this on discord. You need to realize that we already deconstructed what we already could deconstruct, you can't make a claim with just some coincidences and a screenshot
6. Prove it
7. ok
Ex-Councilor of The Democratika
Deviled Egg Recipient - https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1318284
Self prescribed centrist
bold now tilted bold and now important tilted bold

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:43 pm

So you what you're saying is" We basically deconstructed what we can and we didn't for what we couldn't." That's like saying "I've told you i didn't murder that person because I deconstructed that I was present during the time and have a wound, however I can't argue with you about my fingerprints being on the murder weapon and I don't have to because this is all libel and baseless accusations."
You're really trying to convince us like that?
I exposed a fenda spai. Did I do good fellow raiders? | Current Puppets: Androdium and Vorenia

When I use this forum, I am asserting that I am of 13 years of age or older. Stop thinking I’m younger than that.

User avatar
Urrangslan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Urrangslan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:04 am

Boda wrote:You're really trying to convince us like that?

The word us should be changed to you because you've still neglected to talk about the part when Sploot said only two people other then me and him have even commented here. So let me just reiterate what i said in discord:

No defender region will believe you because you're a raider
Last edited by Urrangslan on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Caduceo, Candensia, Jean Rowe, New Rogernomics, Rijkenlandd

Advertisement

Remove ads