NATION

PASSWORD

Event Suggestion

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
United Continental Republic
Civilian

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Event Suggestion

Postby United Continental Republic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:47 am

This idea may have been pitched before, but I figure to ask the community about this. NationStates has two major game-play events for Z-Day, and N-Day, but I wanted to throw out the idea/suggestion of an I-Day (Independence Day), an Alien Invasion event. What are your thoughts or maybe something totally different for an event?

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:44 am

L-Day

Ligma day.

A deadly virus spreads around and have to work to destroy it before their regions are destroyed. You can either Cure it, Burn pests and stuff to stop the spread, or do nothing
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:20 am

United Continental Republic wrote:This idea may have been pitched before, but I figure to ask the community about this. NationStates has two major game-play events for Z-Day, and N-Day, but I wanted to throw out the idea/suggestion of an I-Day (Independence Day), an Alien Invasion event. What are your thoughts or maybe something totally different for an event?

Alien invasion sounds like a fun idea, but how would the mini game function?
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Return to Technical