NATION

PASSWORD

New Policies for Old Issues

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
South Greesa
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

New Policies for Old Issues

Postby South Greesa » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:05 am

Hey gang,

Not sure if this should go in 'Got Issues' or this board, as it's gameplay-relevant too. I'm relatively new to the site, so I'm sure this has been discussed at some point, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I feel like there are some older (pre-2017 update) issues that could be improved with the addition of policies.

For example: Issue #271 (and the subsequent #511), which can legalise vigilantism. Having a 'Vigilantism' policy appear would be great flavour for nations. I saw another poster mention there's an issue that legalises prostitution as well, that's another good example.

Let me know what you think.
Last edited by South Greesa on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:07 am

South Greesa wrote:Hey gang,

Not sure if this should go in 'Got Issues' or this board, as it's gameplay-relevant too. I'm relatively new to the site, so I'm sure this has been discussed at some point, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I feel like there are some older (pre-2017 update) issues that could be improved with the addition of policies.

For example: Issue #271 (and the subsequent #511), which can legalise vigilantism. Having a 'Vigilantism' policy appear would be great flavour for nations. I saw another poster mention there's an issue that legalises prostitution as well, that's another good example.

Let me know what you think.

When we implement a new policy, we do go back through the issue base and stick that policy on issues or options where it's relevant. So even old issues get updated pretty regularly!

If you think there's a specific option or issue missing an existing policy, can you post here? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158858

Unfortunately not many IEs browse this forum.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Return to Gameplay