NATION

PASSWORD

My Political Party

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Yanab
Secretary

Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

My Political Party

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:43 am

I want to create a Right Wing, conservative political party so I need to find some people who are right wing supporters.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:04 am

There are no political parties on NS, at least not NS as a whole. Individual regions might have political parties.

Yanab
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:18 am

East Meranopirus wrote:There are no political parties on NS, at least not NS as a whole. Individual regions might have political parties.

I know that. I was not asking if they exist or not. I have plan how it will function. I just need people

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:21 am

Yanab wrote:I know that. I was not asking if they exist or not. I have plan how it will function. I just need people

Then it might help if potential members actually know how it functions first before deciding whether or not to join. Also, the part hardly has a platform.

Yanab
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 am

East Meranopirus wrote:
Yanab wrote:I know that. I was not asking if they exist or not. I have plan how it will function. I just need people

Then it might help if potential members actually know how it functions first before deciding whether or not to join. Also, the part hardly has a platform.

For more info telegram me and I will tell you all the details. The most important thing is if there are people who would like to join. That's alsto the reason why I created this forum post

Yanab
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:33 am

East Meranopirus wrote:

If you are not intrested in joining, than there is no reason for you to be here. Please stop posting messages which have nothing to do with my main goal. Thanks

Yanab
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:34 am

East Meranopirus wrote:

Political parties in NS are roleplaying. It's the same as wars. You can't declare a war in NS but guess what. There are war roleplays

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:26 am

Yanab wrote:If you are not intrested in joining, than there is no reason for you to be here. Please stop posting messages which have nothing to do with my main goal. Thanks

I doubt anyone would want to join a party that is unwilling to make any information public. My messages are very much to do with your party - I want to know what you actually want to do and what it's actually about.
Political parties in NS are roleplaying. It's the same as wars. You can't declare a war in NS but guess what. There are war roleplays

So is this a roleplay or not? Because this is not the roleplay forum.
Last edited by East Meranopirus on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yanab
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Yanab » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 am

East Meranopirus wrote:
Yanab wrote:If you are not intrested in joining, than there is no reason for you to be here. Please stop posting messages which have nothing to do with my main goal. Thanks

I doubt anyone would want to join a party that is unwilling to make any information public. My messages are very much to do with your party - I want to know what you actually want to do and what it's actually about.

I said if anyone wants to have informations about this project, he/she can telegram me. I didn't want to post all the informations here because I wanted to make simple, short post Just to find people who like right wing

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:52 am

Yanab wrote:
East Meranopirus wrote:I doubt anyone would want to join a party that is unwilling to make any information public. My messages are very much to do with your party - I want to know what you actually want to do and what it's actually about.

I said if anyone wants to have informations about this project, he/she can telegram me. I didn't want to post all the informations here because I wanted to make simple, short post Just to find people who like right wing

I TGed you about your party, but is it a roleplay or party for NSG or something like that
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 am

Are you sure you wouldn't be better off creating a right-leaning region?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am

Tinhampton wrote:Are you sure you wouldn't be better off creating a right-leaning region?

I agree
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:03 am

What if anything does this have to do with gameplay? Seems like roleplay to me. Take it over to that forum.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Yanab wrote:
East Meranopirus wrote:I doubt anyone would want to join a party that is unwilling to make any information public. My messages are very much to do with your party - I want to know what you actually want to do and what it's actually about.

Well the post is past being short and simple cause you made it difficult by not posting the platform or telling us how it is relevant to any of us or how it will function
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Not really seeing a place for this on the forum in its current iteration, but check out the roleplaying subforums to post something similar there.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay