NATION

PASSWORD

Question from a noob

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Styrica
Civilian

Founded: May 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Question from a noob

Postby Styrica » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question. If a regional founder leaves their nation but then rejoins their founded nation, will the founder be the founder again? Or will there never be a founder again?

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Styrica wrote:Hi everyone, I have a question. If a regional founder leaves their nation but then rejoins their founded nation, will the founder be the founder again? Or will there never be a founder again?

If a founder leaves their region, at the next update the Delegate will gain Executive authority. The founder will still have Executive, but the Delegate will also have it. Even if you remove Executive from Delegate it will simply have it again the next update -- only way to keep it non-Exe is to have your founder nation stay in the region, which is the whole point. Passwording your region is a good option if you're moving regions but want to keep your old one around, just have a backup nation in there so it doesn't CTE, or Cease to Exist.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Return to Gameplay