NATION

PASSWORD

Interest in developing a roleplay region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Shantigara
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Interest in developing a roleplay region

Postby Shantigara » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I have recently created the region Acea. Acea is meant to be a modern-tech roleplay region based on an Earth-like planet or moon. The region is meant to allow you to simulate cultures in a different environment, forge histories and create governments, and explore international relations and interactions. I really like the idea of creating Wikipedia pages, so posting content on a page like IIWiki seems like a good fit. In addition, I hope to hold regular roleplay games, events, and the like.

I am looking for anyone remotely interested in this style of roleplay, and you can be a new player like myself or a veteran. I know that I cannot map, so we will definitely need someone for that; nevertheless, all help is certainly appreciated. The region is currently free to enter, and I have also created a server on Discord for ease of communication. You do not need to join the region to help.

I am very excited to see this region blossom!

-Shanti
Shāntigāra, from Sanskrit śāntisya agāram ("house of peace").

Padfootia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Padfootia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 am

Cool can I help.

Look Away CIC | Lardy Army Private | Former Grey Warden

Shantigara
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shantigara » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:33 am

Padfootia wrote:Cool can I help.

Glad to hear it! What direction do you wish to see the region go in? What do you think would be most beneficial?
Shāntigāra, from Sanskrit śāntisya agāram ("house of peace").

Return to Gameplay