NATION

PASSWORD

Is Nationstates Dying?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Democratic Republic Of Unified States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Republic Of Unified States » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:36 am

Vetelo wrote:NationStates is fucking trash. Everyone who still participates in this garbage should quit and save themselves from this ultimately pointless endeavour. You will gain nothing as a result of time spent here. It is better spent doing literally anything else.

You haven't discovered rp or cards yet? I've gained knowledge on everything from dog training theory, to military history, to Israel, from spending times with my friends. I've met people from Canada, Sweden and Myanmar/Burma ((Hello Valentine)). There's so much to be explored, and IDK if I can ever stop playing

Block II
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Block II » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Vetelo wrote:NationStates is fucking trash. Everyone who still participates in this garbage should quit and save themselves from this ultimately pointless endeavour. You will gain nothing as a result of time spent here. It is better spent doing literally anything else.

Just because you had a bad experience due to your own actions, does not mean the game is trash or a waste of time, or even pointless. But, I’m thinking you should take your own advice so the rest of us can enjoy NationStates just that much more. :)
Last edited by Block II on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:19 pm

I don't think NS is dying. NS has been quite fortunate being the recipient some black swan events driving a much of new players. ;)

Let's see who stays and if they stay would this see a shift on what's mainstream here.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Previous

Return to Gameplay