NATION

PASSWORD

The Official Embassy Thread of The Iron Confederacy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sundowers
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundowers » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:58 pm

sorry guys but that dispatch may take the award for ugliest of the year and your motto looks like the slogan for a shady Italian vacation service. Also I would like to point out that while you may think your region is safe because it has a founder you are dead wrong. Its not that hard to wipe a region like yours out. I have done it before and I may just happen to do it again :twisted:. So sit back, relax, and ask yourself whether it was a good idea to promote this region.

Tupolite
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Sundowers wrote:sorry guys but that dispatch may take the award for ugliest of the year and your motto looks like the slogan for a shady Italian vacation service. Also I would like to point out that while you may think your region is safe because it has a founder you are dead wrong. Its not that hard to wipe a region like yours out. I have done it before and I may just happen to do it again :twisted:. So sit back, relax, and ask yourself whether it was a good idea to promote this region.

I invite you to try to oppose me. Considering the miserable performance of Antifa in recent months, both militarily and in preventing its own from being put through the ringer in games of intrigue, I imagine it might even be good for a laugh to watch you trip over your shoelaces.

And the motto "Vincere, e vinceremo" is from one of Mussolini's speeches, meaning, "To win, and we are winning." I thought most would know that.
Last edited by Tupolite on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Anyone interested in writing a condemnation?

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 pm

East Meranopirus wrote:Anyone interested in writing a condemnation?

You really want to be added to the enemies list, don't you? Seems everyone has been competing for the high distinction of being a pain in my backside.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Tupolite wrote:

You really want to be added to the enemies list, don't you? Seems everyone has been competing for the high distinction of being a pain in my backside.

I wouldn't mind joining the ranks of Siwale, UM, Yuno and Xoriet and the distinction of being on the same list as them.

Sundowers
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundowers » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Tupolite wrote:
Sundowers wrote:sorry guys but that dispatch may take the award for ugliest of the year and your motto looks like the slogan for a shady Italian vacation service. Also I would like to point out that while you may think your region is safe because it has a founder you are dead wrong. Its not that hard to wipe a region like yours out. I have done it before and I may just happen to do it again :twisted:. So sit back, relax, and ask yourself whether it was a good idea to promote this region.

I invite you to try to oppose me. Considering the miserable performance of Antifa in recent months, both militarily and in preventing its own from being put through the ringer in games of intrigue, I imagine it might even be good for a laugh to watch you trip over your shoelaces.

And the motto "Vincere, e vinceremo" is from one of Mussolini's speeches, meaning, "To win, and we are winning." I thought most would know that.

Shoes with laces are for the weak, I wear skechers.

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:21 am

[align=][/align]
East Meranopirus wrote:
Tupolite wrote:

I wouldn't mind joining the ranks of Siwale, UM, Yuno and Xoriet and the distinction of being on the same list as them.

Don't forget you would be sharing that list with Catop. Speaking of which, have you gotten rid of his puppet Respendon yet? I've forwarded an archived telegram proving his identity to your officials several times, but alas, they sent hapless you to collect circumstantial evidence that wouldn't hold up in court. I am personally of the opinion that tunors should be surgically removed when possible, but judging from current UAS government policy, someone upstairs thinks otherwise

And to clarify, any assistance you receive from me on the matter can be seen as a gesture on behalf of my government, as with all my statements here
Last edited by Tupolite on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

United Massachusetts
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:45 am

Tupolite wrote:

Any good Christian, and in fact, any good human, should be anti-fascist. So yeah.
Last edited by United Massachusetts on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hispanyo
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Official Embassy Thread of The Iron Confederacy

Postby Hispanyo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:39 am

Jeez, we now have more Antifascists showering in here. and your suggestion to make myself scrap the Fascism and make a new philosophy, I already have my own ideology in Borenzoism. I have this in my region. as well as those who follow the Authentical Fascist approach. we aren't scrapping the fascism just because some pissy people don't like it. you people tend to forget about Borenzoism. I bet you people condemn Borenzoism because your side with Bedebao/topia. but you can believe your fantasies, nobody's stopping you.
I'm Hispanyo!

Somos el Eterno Imperio Español Fascista!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 am

I'm interested.
Tupolite wrote:

Being an enemy of the state is a badge of honor.

United Massachusetts
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:45 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:

I'm interested.

Don't. It only gives the fascists attention. Like this thread.

Hispanyo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:03 am

United Massachusetts wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I'm interested.

Don't. It only gives the fascists attention. Like this thread.

Why did you even enter this thread then? Just to blatter an opinion aloud?
I'm Hispanyo!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 am

UM was previously namedropped as being a member of your 'enemies' list, presumably that is why he is here.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 am

Tupolite wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:What? No mentions this time? I'm disappointed this didn't show up in my notifications. Am I really that dangerous? lawl

No one written about in the publication was tagged, but you should really read it if you want to see if you got mentioned.

You got a *few* things wrong in your FCN article...
E

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:42 am

Gagium wrote:
Tupolite wrote:
No one written about in the publication was tagged, but you should really read it if you want to see if you got mentioned.

You got a *few* things wrong in your FCN article...

Like me being described as an ancap.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 am

Gagium wrote:You got a *few* things wrong in your FCN article...

Like me being described as an ancap.

Known anarcho-capitalist, lol.

Should also point out that the FCN does not endorse nor has utilized child spies ever, and none of Jakobly’s efforts at garnering himself attention by sending obvious puppets into regions were endorsed nor called for by the FCN.
E

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:56 am

I'm personally confused as to why I've been name-dropped as an "enemy of the state". I haven't done anything significant on NS in a long time now, and my focus has never been on anti-fascism.

My guess is that I pissed off someone in The Iron Confederacy with one of my forum comments.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Hispanyo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:UM was previously namedropped as being a member of your 'enemies' list, presumably that is why he is here.

it's surprising that you guys are all here because of the enemy list.
I'm Hispanyo!

Formerly Borenzo

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:18 pm

RiderSyl wrote:I'm personally confused as to why I've been name-dropped as an "enemy of the state". I haven't done anything significant on NS in a long time now, and my focus has never been on anti-fascism.

My guess is that I pissed off someone in The Iron Confederacy with one of my forum comments.

I'm in the same boat, and I've never done anything noteworthy on this site. I guess we are a bit too outspoken for their liking. Either way, it will take more than pinging us into a dispatch to silence us.

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:31 pm

RiderSyl wrote:I'm personally confused as to why I've been name-dropped as an "enemy of the state". I haven't done anything significant on NS in a long time now, and my focus has never been on anti-fascism.

I'm in the same boat, and I've never done anything noteworthy on this site. I guess we are a bit too outspoken for their liking. Either way, it will take more than pinging us into a dispatch to silence us.

Does it or does it not proclaim you as a liberal capitalist anti-fascist in your signature? Is it not true that when we first encountered you were a member of the Federation of Conservative Nations, which has historically been hostile to fascist and quasi-fascist ("Decreeist") regions in the embrace of political and economic liberalism? Read the dispatch. Being an enemy of the state as an individual nation is effectively marking you and your puppets "ban-on-sight" in TIC. Being an enemy of the state as a region means that it represents a hostile or potentially hostile military power.
Last edited by Tupolite on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Gagium wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Like me being described as an ancap.

Known anarcho-capitalist, lol.

Should also point out that the FCN does not endorse nor has utilized child spies ever, and none of Jakobly’s efforts at garnering himself attention by sending obvious puppets into regions were endorsed nor called for by the FCN.

Libertarian, ancap, distinction without a difference. Both are market-worshippers that desire to privatize and deregulate all economic activities so that the reckless and antisocial search for maximum profits can reduce everyone to a faceless drone. Both want to abolish the concept of organic authority in society by dismantling political hierarchy and make everything of moral or material value into a commodity at the expense of all aspects, tangible and intangible, of a nation's heritage and identity, such as cultural institutions and traditional demographics. What I'm getting at here is that the semantics are irrelevant and when you get down to it what libertarians like LiberNovusAmericae truly believe is that the materialistic commercialization of the world is an absolute moral good.

And why would I believe that you didn't send Jakobly when the competence exhibited in his efforts is so often reflected in everything the FCN does, right down to the Internet memes?

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:UM was previously namedropped as being a member of your 'enemies' list, presumably that is why he is here.

The Iron Confederacy is also opposed to social democracy for its internationalism and political egalitarianism, as well as for pretty much everything wrong with liberal democracy in general. Plus the substantial clerical-fascist constituency of TIC considers his progressivist and pro-LGBT interpretation of Roman Catholicism to be abominable. Not to mention that he was at one time the WA Minister of Yuno during her time as Delegate of The East Pacific. Yuno has participated in anti-fascist raids and had some part to play in the early endorsement of the CDS farce. In addition, RTL has also occasionally planned anti-fascist operations under UM's leadership.
Last edited by Tupolite on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 am

Tupolite wrote:Libertarian, ancap, distinction without a difference. Both are market-worshippers that desire to privatize and deregulate all economic activities so that the reckless and antisocial search for maximum profits can reduce everyone to a faceless drone. Both want to abolish the concept of organic authority in society by dismantling political hierarchy and make everything of moral or material value into a commodity at the expense of all aspects, tangible and intangible, of a nation's heritage and identity, such as cultural institutions and traditional demographics...

Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful. I helpfully marked where you went off the rails (you're quite welcome). Suffice to say even mass commoditization, abominable though it is, is yet still preferable to the things in your signature's "pro" section, which tend to be even more aggressive than mere unfettered capitalism in reducing people to faceless drones.

To those reading this in earnest, this is how the harmful ideology slithers into an otherwise critical mind: the problems of capitalism are undeniable! The proposed cure, however, is even worse than the disease, being in some aspects a primitivist reaction against it and in other aspects a loving embrace of the disease's most heinous crimes.

Yuck.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:
Tupolite wrote:Libertarian, ancap, distinction without a difference. Both are market-worshippers that desire to privatize and deregulate all economic activities so that the reckless and antisocial search for maximum profits can reduce everyone to a faceless drone. Both want to abolish the concept of organic authority in society by dismantling political hierarchy and make everything of moral or material value into a commodity at the expense of all aspects, tangible and intangible, of a nation's heritage and identity, such as cultural institutions and traditional demographics...

Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful. I helpfully marked where you went off the rails (you're quite welcome). Suffice to say even mass commoditization, abominable though it is, is yet still preferable to the things in your signature's "pro" section, which tend to be even more aggressive than mere unfettered capitalism in reducing people to faceless drones.

To those reading this in earnest, this is how the harmful ideology slithers into an otherwise critical mind: the problems of capitalism are undeniable! The proposed cure, however, is even worse than the disease, being in some aspects a primitivist reaction against it and in other aspects a loving embrace of the disease's most heinous crimes.

Yuck.

I've had this discussion with a communist before: there is nothing "primitivist" in fascism, for indeed the Doctrine of Fascism proclaims that the fascist state has no resemblance to any political-social-economic structure preceding the year 1789, and therefore does not represent an attempt to drive back the clock to before the French Revolution or the Enlightenment as some have suggested. Fascism is traditionalist, and fiercely traditionalist, this is true, but because the only valid notion of progress recognizes a nation's immutable and essential characteristics and seeks ways to build upon what has been established in generations and centuries past without eschewing it entirely. After all, far from denying the passage of time and changes in social and material conditions, fascism professes to learn the lessons of history, and adapt itself as a dynamic, living doctrine to the needs of the people in any given era, without losing its distinct ideological tenets. Yet as traditions are acquired and modified throughout history, so they may be used to keep track of all the important lessons to be retained. On the other hand, the leftist notion of "progress" is doomed because it can find no inspiration in the lessons of history which show the dictates of nationalism to be the supreme social cohesive force. As such, progressivism in practice defaults to obscene social experiments tending to the total subversion of national integrity and characteristics, both at the moral level and the demographic level. You communists are ultimately bad for the same reason as the capitalists: your ruthless materialism would make everyone into a faceless cipher and strip them of the fundamental aspects of their identity and personality. After all, the end goal of communism, in part, is the abolition of nations and states, yet the personality of a people, beginning to be expressed in the individual and proceeding diffusely throughout the teeming masses, is the state, and it is only the discipline enforced by a centralized and powerful state that can can consolidate the people who comprise it into a culturally homogeneous collective, the nation.
Last edited by Tupolite on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Hispanyo wrote:

it's surprising that you guys are all here because of the enemy list.

What reason have we to care of your silly little enemies list?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay