NATION

PASSWORD

The East Pacific - Statement on Wonder Woman's Departure

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 589
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jocospor » Thu May 02, 2019 2:28 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Ah yes, a true display of sensitivity by our all powerful friend. The Confederation has come to expect nothing less from Tim Stark.

To the nation of Crystalsummer, we offer our condolences. If indeed you wish to put your espionage to the test, there's always a home for you within the Confederation. And don't be deceived: TEP's reigning government (one that should be considered illegitimate, no less) is not as moral as it would have everyone believe. Your actions, Crystalsummer, we are sure, are not nearly as controversial as those committed by others'.

You seriously used this whole thing as an attempt to recruit someone? You’re just fine with taking advantage of someone that is potentially vulnerable in order to further your egotistical, selfish agendas?

The proud founder of The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators everybody. Always maintaining the region's values right there. >_>

We extended an invitation in a time of need. Now, really, that's just charitable ;)
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | OFFICE OF THE VICEROY | DELEGATE'S OFFICE
JOCOSPOR | FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE


"Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor. Thou shalt know no fear."
- Farland Macmillan, Grand High Direktor of the Empire, addressing the 3rd Imperial Cabinet

(All posts IC unless marked otherwise)

User avatar
The Church of Satan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 909
Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Church of Satan » Thu May 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Jocospor wrote:We extended an invitation in a time of need. Now, really, that's just charitable ;)

That wasn't an invitation. It was a job application. A recruitment flyer for your ego-stroking fan club.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu May 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Jocospor wrote:TEP's reigning government (one that should be considered illegitimate, no less)

You'd be the only one suggesting that, and I doubt anyone cares about your opinion on such.
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy
 
Posts: 223
Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Thu May 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Jocospor wrote:And don't be deceived: TEP's reigning government (one that should be considered illegitimate, no less)

So ignoring all the other questions and problems I have with this post, I really want to know how you came to this conclusion.

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 912
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Kurnugia » Thu May 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Jocospor wrote:TEP's reigning government (one that should be considered illegitimate, no less)

You'd be the only one suggesting that, and I doubt anyone cares about your opinion on such.

...

Then perhaps stop interacting with him?
Author of Issue no 1201
If you want to add me as a discord friend, no. Not intersted in NSGP. If it's for banter, sure.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu May 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Kurnugia wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:You'd be the only one suggesting that, and I doubt anyone cares about your opinion on such.

...

Then perhaps stop interacting with him?

I'm bored.

That, and don't mistake me poking Jocospor with a stick for me actually caring what he's saying
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Thu May 02, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 358
Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Thu May 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Anyone 'member when half a thread page ago I mentioned the benefit of this topic dying so Crystalsummer can move on?

I 'member.

If you want to go gripe about fucking Libcord, you know where to reach me, or go find a thread that actually relates to it.

edit: Oh, and Jocospor, you don't have to reach out. I don't negotiate with fascists.
Last edited by Tim Stark on Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You'll Ask Me To Pray For Rain

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 912
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Kurnugia » Thu May 02, 2019 9:12 pm

God forbid we are talking about an IC thingy.

It turns out, NSGP is full of people that are inheretly not playing the game and either do OOC thingies or are continueing to kill time by prolonging a sitouation waaaay too long until the next bullshittery is coming down the roads.

Also oooops bumped it again. CS seems to have moved on though, I cannot say you did tim...
Author of Issue no 1201
If you want to add me as a discord friend, no. Not intersted in NSGP. If it's for banter, sure.

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 589
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jocospor » Thu May 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Tim Stark wrote:Anyone 'member when half a thread page ago I mentioned the benefit of this topic dying so Crystalsummer can move on?

I 'member.

If you want to go gripe about fucking Libcord, you know where to reach me, or go find a thread that actually relates to it.

edit: Oh, and Jocospor, you don't have to reach out. I don't negotiate with fascists.


It's alright, the Confederation doesn't negotiate with turncloaks like you either.

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:
Jocospor wrote:And don't be deceived: TEP's reigning government (one that should be considered illegitimate, no less)

So ignoring all the other questions and problems I have with this post, I really want to know how you came to this conclusion.


It's not necessarily our place to say, but the accession of the current TEP government was not strictly lawful, and certainly immoral. The relevant parties may or may not feel the need to comment further.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | OFFICE OF THE VICEROY | DELEGATE'S OFFICE
JOCOSPOR | FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE


"Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor. Thou shalt know no fear."
- Farland Macmillan, Grand High Direktor of the Empire, addressing the 3rd Imperial Cabinet

(All posts IC unless marked otherwise)

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 pm

I know you have an odd hatred of democracy, but that doesn't exactly make a regular election illegal, regardless of campaign oddities.

What you're presumably referring to with 'immoral' betrays a lack of knowledge of the time line of events in question.
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Walkerfort
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Walkerfort » Thu May 02, 2019 10:39 pm

wonder woman is going away?


the DC universe needs her tho....
leader: "i thought life was a tragedy... know i realize... it's a godamn comedy.."

DON'T CALL US HONG KONG OR CHINA! WE ARE INDEPENDENT

I think it's in the best intrests of those going through forums at sonic speed to be given a TL;DR
walkerfort stands alone against china

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 589
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jocospor » Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:I know you have an odd hatred of democracy, but that doesn't exactly make a regular election illegal, regardless of campaign oddities.

What you're presumably referring to with 'immoral' betrays a lack of knowledge of the time line of events in question.

As we said, if the relevant parties wish to comment, they will. It's not up to us to divulge the scandal's details, only to let others know that the scandal did in fact take place.

EDIT: Although, this little gem just arrived:

"It's not the first time that The East Pacific under Fedele has fucked up like this and, if you're asking me, it's not going to be the last." - Koth, 49:37 https://nationstates.news/the-newsroom- ... -koth/816/
Last edited by Jocospor on Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | OFFICE OF THE VICEROY | DELEGATE'S OFFICE
JOCOSPOR | FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE


"Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor. Thou shalt know no fear."
- Farland Macmillan, Grand High Direktor of the Empire, addressing the 3rd Imperial Cabinet

(All posts IC unless marked otherwise)

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 am

Jocospor wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I know you have an odd hatred of democracy, but that doesn't exactly make a regular election illegal, regardless of campaign oddities.

What you're presumably referring to with 'immoral' betrays a lack of knowledge of the time line of events in question.

As we said, if the relevant parties wish to comment, they will. It's not up to us to divulge the scandal's details, only to let others know that the scandal did in fact take place.

I see
EDIT: Although, this little gem just arrived:

"It's not the first time that The East Pacific under Fedele has fucked up like this and, if you're asking me, it's not going to be the last." - Koth, 49:37 https://nationstates.news/the-newsroom- ... -koth/816/

That's entirely a quote about the Crystalsummer situation, so I'm not sure the relevance to the situation we were discussing
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 358
Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Fri May 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Jocospor doesn't really have the clout to make his own callouts against us, so clearly resorting to quote snippets of an actually well-known player instead is the best he can do.
You'll Ask Me To Pray For Rain

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 589
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jocospor » Fri May 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Tim Stark wrote:Jocospor doesn't really have the clout to make his own callouts against us, so clearly resorting to quote snippets of an actually well-known player instead is the best he can do.

You're right. We're quite capable of telling the truth; alack, no one will believe us.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | OFFICE OF THE VICEROY | DELEGATE'S OFFICE
JOCOSPOR | FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE


"Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor. Thou shalt know no fear."
- Farland Macmillan, Grand High Direktor of the Empire, addressing the 3rd Imperial Cabinet

(All posts IC unless marked otherwise)

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4454
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat May 04, 2019 11:56 am

Jocospor wrote:
Tim Stark wrote:Jocospor doesn't really have the clout to make his own callouts against us, so clearly resorting to quote snippets of an actually well-known player instead is the best he can do.

You're right. We're quite capable of telling the truth; alack, no one will believe us.

Methinks it's because you're wrong
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
The Church of Satan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 909
Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat May 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Jocospor wrote:You're right. We're quite capable of telling the truth; alack, no one will believe us.

Methinks it's because you're wrong

or delusional. Oh heck I'm feeling generous. Let's go with both!
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Another Victory for the Khanate, Roavin

Advertisement

Remove ads