NATION

PASSWORD

Region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
FederationofAmerica
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Region

Postby FederationofAmerica » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Can you make a your own region ,but stay in the another region?

Sabotab
Civilian

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sabotab » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:53 pm

No.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:55 pm

FederationofAmerica wrote:Can you make a your own region ,but stay in the another region?

I believe it is possible
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:55 pm

the only way you'll be able to create your PCR (Player created Region) while staying in your current region is to create a puppet nation who can stay in either region while the other nation can stay in the other.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Renolia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Renolia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm

You can create a region, then move to another region with that first region still existing. I have done so multiple times. I believe you need at least one other country to remain in your region though, otherwise it might be dissolved automatically. Make a puppet country or something to put there.

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 pm

So a UCR (The actual term for a User Created Region) needs to always have 1 nation in it to stay alive. If you move the founder nation out of said region then the delegate gets executive powers and can be raided. Of course you can always create other nations, like how I own this nation but also Hartfelden Founder which is the founder for the region Hartfelden.

So the answer is yes and no, since you can found it but then move back. If nobody moves a new nation in then it will die at update that night (Midnight EST). So it is recommended to just create a new nation just to be the founder of the region you want to found.
____ Muhammad Musa | They/Them | 21 ____
Taskmaster in The Brotherhood of Malice, Outside World Manager
Duke of Eprom, Marquis of Kammara, Earl of Upper Strathia, Lord-Mayor of Zelva, Seneschal and Monarch-Emeritus, Commander of the Order of the Crown of Sildoria in Sildoria

Return to Gameplay