NATION

PASSWORD

What are some good fascist regions were I won't be ridiculed

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

What are some good fascist regions were I won't be ridiculed

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:08 am

What are some good fascist regions where I won't be ridiculed every two seconds?
Current Year:2040
I use NS stats for wealth gaps, tax rate, biggest industries, crime rate and for civil tag and political freedom tag and also for the economy tag(Like thriving or Powerhouse etc).[/align]

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:15 am

There are no "good" fascist regions. There are only a few major ones left luckily, and the other ones have been destroyed. Fascists aren't tolerated in most regions, and for good reason.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:18 am

Confederation of corrupt dictators is probably the largest one.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 am

Nuevo Cielo wrote:What are some good fascist regions where I won't be ridiculed every two seconds?

:rofl:

there are none
Never pet a burning dog

Iskodra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Iskodra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 am

There are few, but don't worry we will invade them soon.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 am

Iskodra wrote:There are few, but don't worry we will invade them soon.

Good luck
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Democratic Republic Of Unified States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Republic Of Unified States » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:49 am

Fascism bad. Enough said

Zizou
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:11 pm

They don't exist.
Zizou Vytherov-Skollvaldr
LTN in The Black Hawks
Meishu of the former Red Sun Army
Parxland wrote:It might somehow give me STDs through the computer screen with how often you hop between different groups of people.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:35 pm

The Rejected Realms is a good place, but it's not fascist despite the fascist nations residing there after having been ejected from their formerly fascist-themed regions.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Qilai
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Qilai » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Nuevo Cielo wrote:What are some good fascist regions where I won't be ridiculed every two seconds?

Not sure why you'd want to be in a fascist region in the first place. Unless you're fascist, that is. But then I'd have to question why you'd choose be fascist.
Last edited by Qilai on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Qilai wrote:

Not sure why you'd want to be in a fascist region in the first place. Unless you're fascist, that is. But then I'd have to question why you'd choose be fascist.

Probably to RP there. Which seems like a valid reason to me.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators is a popular choice. There are plenty of other good regions which actively tolerate far-right and third position nations and ideologies, although not necessarily condone them.

Edit: Feel bad for all the responses that say nothing more then "fAsCisM bAd" with no further input onto what the thread is about.
Last edited by The Black Party on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Qilai
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Qilai » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:52 pm

The Black Party wrote:

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators is a popular choice. There are plenty of other good regions which actively tolerate far-right and third position nations and ideologies, although not necessarily condone them.

Edit: Feel bad for all the responses that say nothing more then "fAsCisM bAd" with no further input onto what the thread is about.

Doesn't the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators deny being fascist? :p

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Qilai wrote:Doesn't the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators deny being fascist? :p

I don't know, they certainly are a dictatorial region.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:13 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Qilai wrote:Doesn't the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators deny being fascist? :p

I don't know, they certainly are a dictatorial region.

They don't claim to be fascist, but they definitely are IC fascist.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:59 pm

You'll be ridiculed by us, and most of the site, for holding such views no matter what region you reside in.
Just an FYI.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 am

Hi, Nuevo Cielo.

I'm going to try a different approach than many others here.

Where, exactly are you coming from on this matter?

If you're approaching things with a genuine interest in history or merely roleplaying some stereotypical authoritarian bad guys, I'd advise you focus more on finding a legitimately history-focused region or one known for whatever sort of roleplay (whether it's past-tech or warhammer future tech) you prefer, respectively. "Fascist regions" on NS, despite what they claim, are often not merely places for players of this game who design nations with authoritarian policies to hang out. They are, usually, places for people with actual fascist sympathies to hang out, and part of the great web of breeding grounds for hate and violence we've seen grow across the internet. If this paragraph is accurate, these are not the sort of regions you want to be in. You'll be far better off writing in International Incidents about your evil marching ranks (within site content rules, of course, and preferably in a manner that stays far away from just being nazi fanfic) while located in less toxic regions. Though, for that matter, stereotypical "German Reich" empires are way too easy, cliche, and overdone. You should be a bit more creative with your stiff-booted bad guys, and write more compelling narratives than "they want to gas people so they're bad." And you can do all of this while staying far, far from away from regions where actual fascists gather, like grimy, toxic water at the lowest point of an abandoned factory.

Now, the alternative: you actually, as a player, hold fascist views. In that case, I want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your environment and those you've met on the internet have been pushing you down a gradual path to hate and violence and exclusion, rather than one of working together with equal humans to make the world a better place. I'm sorry you've been shoveled bad "science" and bullshit "philosophy" from the most compelling fear-mongers the alt-right can gather, and found yourself in insular communities that take these things as fact. I've sorry you've been taught by people in your life, perhaps casting themselves as "fellow outcasts" or "brothers similarly oppressed by <insert boogieman here> in their quest to give away everything important to us to <insert other boogieman here>," to hate and hate and hate instead of to learn and love. Instead of diving deeper into this world, please, for the love of whatever you value, consider broadening your horizons instead of submerging yourself further into the echo chamber. You obviously still have some shame, if you're worried about being ridiculed. Here's the tough beans: the only ones who won't ridicule fascist, racist brutes in 2019 are exactly those people. Deservingly so. But it's not to late to turn back towards the good in the world. Consider exploring something new. I hear the region "India" is doing pretty well these days - and there's certainly many others. Meet some new kinds of people. Learn about how they live, and what they value. You might find that at the end of the day, you're not so different after all. Let me share with you a comic I have saved for times like this:

I hope that, if the latter paragraph applies, some compassion might break the cycle of hate and contempt you've found yourself in. And if it's the former paragraph that applies to you, I hope it might catch you before you run the risk of being exposed and inducted into the cycle of hate.

Peace. ✌️
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Feylands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Feylands » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:29 pm

I don’t think I’ll ever get this weird mish mashing of OOC and IC that seems to be occurring so frequently on NS. Does someone have to be a fascist for wanting to RP a facist? :blink:

Heck.. And here I thought works of art were a way of exploring emotions and/or concepts far away from one’s real life.. :lol:

The Feylands are like a parody of myself, if anything. I honestly adore the middle ground between irony and hyperbole. :hug:
Last edited by The Feylands on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hey there u! I'm Fey - the Celestial Fairy Princess! "Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ NS ᴄᴏsɪᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ 2017!"® (◕‿◕)
, Vegetarian, Crazy Cat Lady, Dharmic Pagan, Metal, Fantasy, Elf/Fairy, Chinaboo, Yogi etc.
How can I be so cuddly and huggable? ♥♥♥ Because I exist to ease the suffering of this world! (⌒▽⌒) #TheBuddhaRocks
Little secret: I have a superpower called "ADHD". (^̮^)
♥Her Radiance's Celestial Thought♥
Neat: Essentialism, Monarchy, Difference Feminism, Animal rights, Green Conservatism, 中国, Beauty, Dignity of all life
ಠ~ಠ: Passive aggressive dorks, Abrahamic/Antropocentric world-view(s), the EU, celebrating ugliness..
I support Israel and everyone who suffer needlessly because of their own compassion.♥ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 pm

The Feylands wrote:I don’t think I’ll ever get this weird mish mashing of OOC and IC that seems to be occurring so frequently on NS. Does someone have to be a fascist for wanting to RP a facist? :blink:

Heck.. And here I thought works of art were a way of exploring emotions and/or concepts far away from one’s real life.. :lol:

The Feylands are like a parody of myself, if anything. I honestly adore the middle ground between irony and hyperbole. :hug:

Read: My first paragraph.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:

Hi, Nuevo Cielo.

I'm going to try a different approach than many others here.

Where, exactly are you coming from on this matter?

-snip-

Now, the alternative: you actually, as a player, hold fascist views. In that case, I want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your environment and those you've met on the internet have been pushing you down a gradual path to hate and violence and exclusion, rather than one of working together with equal humans to make the world a better place. I'm sorry you've been shoveled bad "science" and bullshit "philosophy" from the most compelling fear-mongers the alt-right can gather, and found yourself in insular communities that take these things as fact. I've sorry you've been taught by people in your life, perhaps casting themselves as "fellow outcasts" or "brothers similarly oppressed by <insert boogieman here> in their quest to give away everything important to us to <insert other boogieman here>," to hate and hate and hate instead of to learn and love. Instead of diving deeper into this world, please, for the love of whatever you value, consider broadening your horizons instead of submerging yourself further into the echo chamber. You obviously still have some shame, if you're worried about being ridiculed. Here's the tough beans: the only ones who won't ridicule fascist, racist brutes in 2019 are exactly those people. Deservingly so. But it's not to late to turn back towards the good in the world. Consider exploring something new. I hear the region "India" is doing pretty well these days - and there's certainly many others. Meet some new kinds of people. Learn about how they live, and what they value. You might find that at the end of the day, you're not so different after all. Let me share with you a comic I have saved for times like this:

I hope that, if the latter paragraph applies, some compassion might break the cycle of hate and contempt you've found yourself in. And if it's the former paragraph that applies to you, I hope it might catch you before you run the risk of being exposed and inducted into the cycle of hate.

Peace. ✌️

lmao wth :rofl:

OP, if you're looking for some regions with genuine fascists and far-right people, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators is a great place to start. From there, you can view allied regions which also hold sizeable fascist population. So even if you're unhappy with them, you could probably reside in one of their allies. Hopefully, you'll find some like-minded fascists to shared your political discourse with, where you won't be ridiculed with silly comics that are unhelpful to you.
Last edited by The Black Party on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 pm

The Feylands wrote:I don’t think I’ll ever get this weird mish mashing of OOC and IC that seems to be occurring so frequently on NS. Does someone have to be a fascist for wanting to RP a facist? :blink:

You are aware that Antifa will still attack rp fascists, right?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The Reddington States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Explain

Postby The Reddington States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:43 pm

What do you mean by "where I won't be ridiculed"? To better understand your question, answer this: are you a fascist or anti-fascist?
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
- Ayn Rand

The Reddington States | Redlandia | The Reddington Commonwealth

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Of course, everyone's first thought when deciding whether or not to Rp as a fascist is "maybe NS Gameplay won't like it."

90% of people in this game probably have no idea that Fascism is despised in this game.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:

You are aware that Antifa will still attack rp fascists, right?

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:

Of course, everyone's first thought when deciding whether or not to Rp as a fascist is "maybe NS Gameplay won't like it."

90% of people in this game probably have no idea that Fascism is despised in this game.

It's important to differentiate between those who legitimately operate their nation as an authoritarian empire for the sake of their stories, and those who do as a thin veil for their real fascist beliefs. I'm not sure, based on your comment, if you actually read what I wrote, but if you'd me to re-iterate things just slightly more succinctly - no one is going to get on your ass for, say, some authoritarian, xenophobic high elves, or their space cousins the Eldar. Most people also won't get on you for running such an army in a 20th century tech era. People aren't exactly running around International Incidents policing what governmental systems you're allowed to run. However, it's also a fact that quite often, "it's just RP" is on par with "it's just joking" and "they're just memes" as a method of excusing actual fascist or white supremacist beliefs of the viewer, and in the case of Roleplay, to act out their twisted fantasies. On that note, being the heel also doesn't mean you need to get into the depth of those fantasies in your writing.

But, you don't need to take my word for it. Here's someone speaking for CCD, which is "definitely just a place for people who want to roleplay fascist nations, right?" -

The Black Party wrote:lmao wth :rofl:

OP, if you're looking for some regions with genuine fascists and far-right people, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators is a great place to start. From there, you can view allied regions which also hold sizeable fascist population. So even if you're unhappy with them, you could probably reside in one of their allies. Hopefully, you'll find some like-minded fascists to shared your political discourse with, where you won't be ridiculed with silly comics that are unhelpful to you.

I hope I'm clear here. If OP is just looking for somewhere his roleplay fits in, he should look for regions with a diverse variety of good roleplayers. He may wish to play the heel, but every good heel needs a face too. On the contrary, he likely won't find good roleplay in places like CCD - rather, he'll find teenage wannabe skinheads, hiding as they do in the modern era behind bastardizations of "free speech" and "just jokes man." Which, that's exactly why those regions are despised, and ridiculed.

Of course, maybe that is exactly the sort of place he's looking for, in which case: return to my original second paragraph
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm

The Feylands wrote:I don’t think I’ll ever get this weird mish mashing of OOC and IC that seems to be occurring so frequently on NS. Does someone have to be a fascist for wanting to RP a facist?

A lot of RL fascists do their recruitment online by joining various social media hubs to influence people towards their views. A group that roleplays fascism is basically a huge flashing neon sign for real fascists to slide in and begin looking for new members. At that point it can get hard to tell who's there for roleplay and who's there to recruit for real-life organization.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay