NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:11 pm

Anonymous Tipster wrote:To everyone saying Im a CCD plant Im NOT. Im just someone who wants the real truth out there for everyone. Chuck posts this sort of thing about the CCD and people congratulate him and yet i post similar stuff on Azure and people think im a Confederation plant. like wtf

As I said Im not biased and I have a lot of stuff on both regions so lets go. I saw shrew posted on their rmb about me if you didnt see and Ill take that challenge.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37527822

To the Confederation,

In light of recent accusations by a supposed former-CCD member against a Confederation splinter region (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=480480&p=36689117), I'd like to issue a short statement on the matter.

I'd like for everyone to take a moment and appreciate the great example set by the NSGP community in ignoring pro-Nazi comments from past members of the Confederation because they left the CCD. Of course, this is an entirely reasonable response because leaving a region in a game changes you as a person and invalidates any of your past actions, as well as any consequences they may have. To ensure any past wrong doings had been rightened, I'm told some of these members also said "sorry" and when questioned about this apology "I literally did but ok boomer".

As I'm also an entirely reasonable person, I'd also like to "just admit that some of what was said was insensitive and move forward". Thank you NationStates, I'm glad we could put this all behind us, and you can give me a pat on the back now too.

For the record, I have no idea who this guy is but in the interest of watching the fireworks I'll give him a day before we boot everyone off the old server. Anything you can find before then - on either region - is fair game :)

- ShrewLlamaLand

SO did you guys remember when Imperial Anglorum lost WA delegate in europe for a few days in 2018. That was CCD raiding Chrome Company behind it. These are some old screenshots from their raiding channel.

https://imgur.com/a/FSIxTmq

Enjoy.

And i oop! They tried to raid Europe too?
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Zizou
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:12 pm

British Norklon wrote:
Outer Sparta wrote:Ehh, I don't really care too much about AWF vs. CCD at the moment. Not sure who the anonymous tipper is either.

anonymous tipper is probable a alt of some CCD higher up

Wouldn't be too surprising considering that they're extremely hellbent on trying to prove that AWF is "just as bad" as the CCD by using posts in the old CCD server, despite the fact that many of the people in the AWF have clearly apologized and stated their intent to move on from all of this CCD garbage. The people there already have suspicion that "Anonymous Tipster" is Regna Loreau, so there's that anyways.
Last edited by Zizou on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zizou Vytherov-Skollvaldr
LTN in The Black Hawks
Meishu of the former Red Sun Army
Parxland wrote:It might somehow give me STDs through the computer screen with how often you hop between different groups of people.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:24 pm

I left the Confederation because I saw little if any reforms plus I'm opposed to the new embassies with fascist regions.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

British Norklon
Secretary

Founded: Jul 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British Norklon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Zizou wrote:
British Norklon wrote:
anonymous tipper is probable a alt of some CCD higher up

Wouldn't be too surprising considering that they're extremely hellbent on trying to prove that AWF is "just as bad" as the CCD by using posts in the old CCD server, despite the fact that many of the people in the AWF have clearly apologized and stated their intent to move on from all of this CCD garbage. The people there already have suspicion that "Anonymous Tipster" is Regna Loreau, so there's that anyways.

time will tell on weather or not AWF will be good or bad, in saying that CCD going after them like this is simply an attempt to divert attention away from there own misdeeds
I'm not that egoistical to admit at times even I can be wrong

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:30 pm

Boda wrote:And i oop! They tried to raid Europe too?

Looking like it. At this point, CCD's coffin is more nails than actual coffin.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:43 pm

British Norklon wrote:
Zizou wrote:Wouldn't be too surprising considering that they're extremely hellbent on trying to prove that AWF is "just as bad" as the CCD by using posts in the old CCD server, despite the fact that many of the people in the AWF have clearly apologized and stated their intent to move on from all of this CCD garbage. The people there already have suspicion that "Anonymous Tipster" is Regna Loreau, so there's that anyways.

time will tell on weather or not AWF will be good or bad, in saying that CCD going after them like this is simply an attempt to divert attention away from there own misdeeds

:clap:
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Anonymous Tipster
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Tipster » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:49 pm

It wasnt a full raid but they knocked Imperial Anglorum off the WA delegate for a few days.

British Norklon wrote:time will tell on weather or not AWF will be good or bad, in saying that CCD going after them like this is simply an attempt to divert attention away from there own misdeeds

Im not CCD man idk what else to tell you.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:54 pm

Anonymous Tipster wrote:

It wasnt a full raid but they knocked Imperial Anglorum off the WA delegate for a few days.

British Norklon wrote:time will tell on weather or not AWF will be good or bad, in saying that CCD going after them like this is simply an attempt to divert attention away from there own misdeeds

Im not CCD man idk what else to tell you.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt as I believe in innocent til proven guilty.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:32 am

This sadden me to do this but you have given me no choice, The New Galactic Republic condemns your Interregional Axis and until you change, I can't support you anymore. I call on all nations to condemn this Interregional Axis.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:08 am

[deleted]
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Invisible Scripts in CCD
Civilian

Founded: Feb 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Invisible Scripts in CCD » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:09 am

Anonymous Tipster wrote:Im not CCD man idk what else to tell you.

Heh.
I have seen enough of this nonsense from this Anonymous Tipster, and I guess I am here to follow your footsteps right now. This was in the aftermath of Riakou's actions in the CCD, and you just had to say that you had surprises in store for the AWF. Well? I guess it is time to release even more information that we collected in the past few days, and expose, to the members of the NS Community, more atrocities.

For the sake of saving your time, I am having a concise post here, but the full post is here. Basically, we are a group of whistleblowers, which includes past and present members of the CCD. For the members, some of which are just sleepers in the CCD, others are possibly WA members, Government Officials, and even Supreme Council members (believe it or not, that is up to you). We are all fed up with the administration of Jocospor and ShrewLlamaLand, so we came together to take over what The Chuck has been doing over the past few weeks.

We are here, among other things, to reveal even more plans that came out of ShrewLlamaLand and other nations within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators. We would like to share information that we have heard from the Discord of the CCD, and inform everyone to stay alert and prepared for possible coups coming right under your noses.

First of all, we would like to inform you that someone within the CCD has launched an infiltration operation on the AWF. Apart from that
we are pleased to inform everyone that a member of the Supreme Council (whatever they call it now) is also doing a similar operation.

Secondly, we would like to inform McMasterdonia and the Security Council of TNP that The North Pacific might experience a second attempted coup from ShrewLlamaLand, based on this screenshot here.

Thirdly, please be sure to block all regional officers of the CCD, and encourage your populace to do so. Someone needs to waste their money to recruit members, you see?

Unfortunately, we have more but that is reserved for another time. We shall take this time to inform Jocospor and ShrewLlamaLand this: That everyone has their eyes on the CCD, and natives of the region wants Jocospor and ShrewLlamaLand out of the way so that the natives can regain control of the region they love.
Last edited by Invisible Scripts in CCD on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:13 am

American Pere Housh wrote:This sadden me to do this but you have given me no choice, The New Galactic Republic condemns your Interregional Axis and until you change, I can't support you anymore. I call on all nations to condemn this Interregional Axis.

Haven't even formed yet and already picking up condemnations. Oh well.

Anyways, cheers to the CCD. A little thank you gift from yours truly, and all your allies. We look forward to the future.

Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:25 am

"Power through misplaced pixels!" - Quebecois, apparently
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

British Norklon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby British Norklon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:29 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:This sadden me to do this but you have given me no choice, The New Galactic Republic condemns your Interregional Axis and until you change, I can't support you anymore. I call on all nations to condemn this Interregional Axis.

Haven't even formed yet and already picking up condemnations. Oh well.

Anyways, cheers to the CCD. A little thank you gift from yours truly, and all your allies. We look forward to the future.

BOOOOOO

2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:38 am

Honestly can’t be surprised. As soon as all of the active members leave, the closet Nazis and fascists arise. Congratulations, CCD. I shouldn’t have had such high hopes that my parting message would be heeded, but I must admit I am disappointed.

British Norklon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby British Norklon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:44 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:Honestly can’t be surprised. As soon as all of the active members leave, the closet Nazis and fascists arise. Congratulations, CCD. I shouldn’t have had such high hopes that my parting message would be heeded, but I must admit I am disappointed.

Don't be disappointed be glad the facade has well and truly crumbled and all can now see the true face

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 am

Invisible Scripts in CCD wrote:-Snip-

You all are doing the Lord's work! :clap: Godspeed and happy leaking!
Last edited by The Chuck on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 am

Oh no, it's the Invisible Scripts! They're real??!!
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

British Norklon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby British Norklon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 am

Castelia wrote:Oh no, it's the Invisible Scripts! They're real??!!

watch out they are going to eat all your data

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:00 am

Boda wrote:
Anonymous Tipster wrote:To everyone saying Im a CCD plant Im NOT. Im just someone who wants the real truth out there for everyone. Chuck posts this sort of thing about the CCD and people congratulate him and yet i post similar stuff on Azure and people think im a Confederation plant. like wtf

As I said Im not biased and I have a lot of stuff on both regions so lets go. I saw shrew posted on their rmb about me if you didnt see and Ill take that challenge.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37527822

To the Confederation,

In light of recent accusations by a supposed former-CCD member against a Confederation splinter region (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=480480&p=36689117), I'd like to issue a short statement on the matter.

I'd like for everyone to take a moment and appreciate the great example set by the NSGP community in ignoring pro-Nazi comments from past members of the Confederation because they left the CCD. Of course, this is an entirely reasonable response because leaving a region in a game changes you as a person and invalidates any of your past actions, as well as any consequences they may have. To ensure any past wrong doings had been rightened, I'm told some of these members also said "sorry" and when questioned about this apology "I literally did but ok boomer".

As I'm also an entirely reasonable person, I'd also like to "just admit that some of what was said was insensitive and move forward". Thank you NationStates, I'm glad we could put this all behind us, and you can give me a pat on the back now too.

For the record, I have no idea who this guy is but in the interest of watching the fireworks I'll give him a day before we boot everyone off the old server. Anything you can find before then - on either region - is fair game :)

- ShrewLlamaLand

SO did you guys remember when Imperial Anglorum lost WA delegate in europe for a few days in 2018. That was CCD raiding Chrome Company behind it. These are some old screenshots from their raiding channel.

https://imgur.com/a/FSIxTmq

Enjoy.

And i oop! They tried to raid Europe too?

Yup! They raided us with some sort of cat-based region. Highly unsuccessful however, because of Wombelland and Focaults Garden (the nation/s that replaced IA) both not wanting the position. It was only just them removing IA from delegacy for a while.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Anonymous Tipster
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Tipster » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:01 am

The Chuck wrote:
Invisible Scripts in CCD wrote:-Snip-

I have there responses here. Shrew made fun of the dispatch and also talked about Barefoot anime girls.

https://imgur.com/a/5umMYH7

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:35 am

Anonymous Tipster wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

I have there responses here. Shrew made fun of the dispatch and also talked about Barefoot anime girls.

https://imgur.com/a/5umMYH7

The Chuck apologized for doing what he did to BAG

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:55 am

Where!?!? I don’t see them!

—————————

I must say, this is... interesting. There seems to be a lot of intrigue inside the CCD right now, with all the leakings and what not. First the CCD is revealed to coup TNP, then they’re revealed to be complicit in a doxxing attempt against Reppy, and now they’re revealed to be fash all along. What’s next, it’s revealed that they’re aliens? :p
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:00 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:

Yup! They raided us with some sort of cat-based region. Highly unsuccessful however, because of Wombelland and Focaults Garden (the nation/s that replaced IA) both not wanting the position. It was only just them removing IA from delegacy for a while.

To this day I'm still not 100% certain if the tabby cats were controlled by CCD or some other raider group. It's most likely CCD since they have a vendetta against Europe, and it wouldn't be far-fetched for them to carry out that sort of plot.
Last edited by Outer Sparta on Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

Thoonia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thoonia » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:37 am

Great Algerstonia wrote:

Where!?!? I don’t see them!

—————————

I must say, this is... interesting. There seems to be a lot of intrigue inside the CCD right now, with all the leakings and what not. First the CCD is revealed to coup TNP, then they’re revealed to be complicit in a doxxing attempt against Reppy, and now they’re revealed to be fash all along. What’s next, it’s revealed that they’re aliens? :p

I've just received breaking news that Jocospor is from the Moon!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay