NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:12 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:The CCD did not leave the IRX out of it's own accord. The CCD was booted from the IRX in an extrajudicial purge. We are adamant we made the right call when the CCD so politely damned themselves by releasing evidence that they were conspiring to bring the IRX under their heel.

In a action akin to the Night of the Long Knives, we purged the dangerous elements that threatened interregional unity. This is a victory for all but the CCD.

Ya know, CCD, I gave you a few pages to do this yourself, but - you don't really *need* special offsite evidence to cut ties with the IRX when you've got this shit right here in GP, from Farkasfalka's Primor, or the open Holocaust denial from their delegate.

Just sayin'

Look, I can't say I disagree. I think we definitely made the right choice here.

New Spiedska wrote:Honestly, it's just so fucking funny to see everything come crashing down on the CCD. It's like a bus crashing, catching on fire, and then exploding.

Did you actually read the thread?
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

New Spiedska
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:14 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Ya know, CCD, I gave you a few pages to do this yourself, but - you don't really *need* special offsite evidence to cut ties with the IRX when you've got this shit right here in GP, from Farkasfalka's Primor, or the open Holocaust denial from their delegate.

Just sayin'

Look, I can't say I disagree. I think we definitely made the right choice here.

New Spiedska wrote:Honestly, it's just so fucking funny to see everything come crashing down on the CCD. It's like a bus crashing, catching on fire, and then exploding.

Did you actually read the thread?

Yes Shrew, I did actually. The comment I made is still true, at least in my opinion. But if it makes you feel better, you can say that what I'm saying isn't true all you want. ;)
★ Storyline and Characters ★
President Amanda K. Miller
My AO3 profile
| <コ:彡 The Federal Republic of New Spiedska <コ:彡 |
Many years ago, atom bombs flew across the Earth like metallic, deadly birds that would bring plague and destruction all over the globe. A nation that has historically stood in the face of adversity, New Spiedska finds herself re-born; However, to her dismay, her longlife sister-in-arms, the United States of America, suffered a much worse fate under the tides of anarchy and balkanization. Despite the loss of her ally, she will not falter; for she will ensure Liberty for All.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:29 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Did you actually read the thread?

Yes Shrew, I did actually. The comment I made is still true, at least in my opinion. But if it makes you feel better, you can say that what I'm saying isn't true all you want. ;)

Can you then elaborate on what has apparently "come crashing down on the CCD"?
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:38 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:Yes Shrew, I did actually. The comment I made is still true, at least in my opinion. But if it makes you feel better, you can say that what I'm saying isn't true all you want. ;)

Can you then elaborate on what has apparently "come crashing down on the CCD"?

I don't think I need to explain everything to you as if you were a 5-year-old child. I think you, as an adult, have the capacity to infer information and analyze it.
My AO3 profile
Many years ago, atom bombs flew across the Earth like metallic, deadly birds that would bring plague and destruction all over the globe. A nation that has historically stood in the face of adversity, New Spiedska finds herself re-born; However, to her dismay, her longlife sister-in-arms, the United States of America, suffered a much worse fate under the tides of anarchy and balkanization. Despite the loss of her ally, she will not falter; for she will ensure Liberty for All.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Can you then elaborate on what has apparently "come crashing down on the CCD"?

I don't think I need to explain everything to you as if you were a 5-year-old child. I think you, as an adult, have the capacity to infer information and analyze it.

So you're saying that the CCD deciding to sever relations with OOC fascist regions is apparently "everything come crashing down on the CCD."

Okay, got it.
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:42 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:I don't think I need to explain everything to you as if you were a 5-year-old child. I think you, as an adult, have the capacity to infer information and analyze it.

So you're saying that the CCD deciding to sever relations with OOC fascist regions is apparently "everything come crashing down on the CCD."

Okay, got it.

Wasn't Québec's region the one that closed relations with you? Didn't someone tell you that your region was the one that got them into OOC fascism? You're hilarious!
My AO3 profile

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:46 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:So you're saying that the CCD deciding to sever relations with OOC fascist regions is apparently "everything come crashing down on the CCD."

Okay, got it.

Wasn't Québec's region the one that closed relations with you? Didn't someone tell you that your region was the one that got them into OOC fascism? You're hilarious!

They "closed relations" after we effectively gave them an ultimatum: cut ties with OOC fascist regions, or CCD cuts ties with IRX. They chose the latter.

The nation who apparently claimed we "got them into OOC fascism" has absolutely zero weight given they're not, and have never been, a member of our region.
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:51 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:Wasn't Québec's region the one that closed relations with you? Didn't someone tell you that your region was the one that got them into OOC fascism? You're hilarious!

They "closed relations" after we effectively gave them an ultimatum: cut ties with OOC fascist regions, or CCD cuts ties with IRX. They chose the latter.

The nation who apparently claimed we "got them into OOC fascism" has absolutely zero weight given they're not, and have never been, a member of our region.

Regardless, it's still hard to ignore the fact there are probably a lot of genuine fascists because your region is all based around on disliking anyone that dares criticize them (A trait fascists have). You don't need to be a member of a region to be influenced by the ideals it seems to give off.
My AO3 profile

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:They "closed relations" after we effectively gave them an ultimatum: cut ties with OOC fascist regions, or CCD cuts ties with IRX. They chose the latter.

Regardless, it's still hard to ignore the fact there are probably a lot of genuine fascists because your region is all based around on disliking anyone that dares criticize them (A trait fascists have). You don't need to be a member of a region to be influenced by the ideals it seems to give off.

That sounds like a trait people have. I'm still really confused how this is "everything come crashing down on the CCD".
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:58 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:Regardless, it's still hard to ignore the fact there are probably a lot of genuine fascists because your region is all based around on disliking anyone that dares criticize them (A trait fascists have). You don't need to be a member of a region to be influenced by the ideals it seems to give off.

That sounds like a trait people have. I'm still really confused how this is "everything come crashing down on the CCD".

CCD is growing more isolated by the wider NS community by the day, you know? I mean, this thread is evidence of it. It's been everyone just clowning on your region and you attempting to defend it. It's funny to watch.
My AO3 profile

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:03 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:That sounds like a trait people have. I'm still really confused how this is "everything come crashing down on the CCD".

CCD is growing more isolated by the wider NS community by the day, you know? I mean, this thread is evidence of it. It's been everyone just clowning on your region and you attempting to defend it. It's funny to watch.

We're growing more isolated by the wider NS community by... cutting ties with OOC fascist regions?

Okay, whatever you say.
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:CCD is growing more isolated by the wider NS community by the day, you know? I mean, this thread is evidence of it. It's been everyone just clowning on your region and you attempting to defend it. It's funny to watch.

We're growing more isolated by the wider NS community by... cutting ties with OOC fascist regions?

Okay, whatever you say.

No, everyone's cutting ties with the CCD because of obvious reasons which I don't really want to waste my time explaining, plus other users have done significantly better than me. /shrug
My AO3 profile

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:25 am

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:We're growing more isolated by the wider NS community by... cutting ties with OOC fascist regions?

Okay, whatever you say.

No, everyone's cutting ties with the CCD because of obvious reasons which I don't really want to waste my time explaining, plus other users have done significantly better than me. /shrug

Look I'm well aware that there are a lot of people who don't like the CCD for various reasons, but are you really trying to spin cutting ties with OOC fascists as a bad thing? Seriously?
ShrewLlamaLand

New Spiedska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Spiedska » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
New Spiedska wrote:No, everyone's cutting ties with the CCD because of obvious reasons which I don't really want to waste my time explaining, plus other users have done significantly better than me. /shrug

Look I'm well aware that there are a lot of people who don't like the CCD for various reasons, but are you really trying to spin cutting ties with OOC fascists as a bad thing? Seriously?

Bruh, since when? Of course, I despise fascists. I think anyone with more than 7 braincells does. But you know you've hit a low point when even fascists don't want to associate with your region. (A region that LARPs as fascist too, but that's another story)
My AO3 profile

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:38 am

New Spiedska wrote:But you know you've hit a low point when even fascists don't want to associate with your region. (A region that LARPs as fascist too, but that's another story)

Okay, but again, if you'd actually read through the thread you'd know that's not even close to what happened.
ShrewLlamaLand

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:00 am

Could this be the start of a war between the IRX and the CCD?

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 am

Damn, this is just as good as r/subreddit drama, popcorn tastes good. Love it when fascists fight among themselves.

Badivermeraed
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badivermeraed » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:14 am

*popcorn gif*
The boys are back in town!

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:19 am

Bedetopia wrote:Could this be the start of a war between the IRX and the CCD?

Both sides have to do something beyond snarky forum posts first. Unless it's a race for warnings.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Bedetopia wrote:Could this be the start of a war between the IRX and the CCD?

No, as the CCD has more important things to do with its time. The IRX also has no resources with which to fight a war, so.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Saint Nicholas and the Hussars
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Nicholas and the Hussars » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Lol I wonder if people are going to still call them fascists despite cutting all ties with OOC ones. You think those people won’t stop until they’ve assimilated them into their beliefs?
Howtoremoveanarchistscumfromnationstates.mp4
Proud sponsor of BARYITE MACHINE CORPORATION™©™ (Powering Manipulation™)™™

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:28 pm

New Spiedska wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Look I'm well aware that there are a lot of people who don't like the CCD for various reasons, but are you really trying to spin cutting ties with OOC fascists as a bad thing? Seriously?

Bruh, since when? Of course, I despise fascists. I think anyone with more than 7 braincells does. But you know you've hit a low point when even fascists don't want to associate with your region. (A region that LARPs as fascist too, but that's another story)

We've made it very clear why we don't want a region actively attempting to coup our alliance in our alliance. There was really no other option on the table for us besides removing the CCD from the IRX. What does this have to do with LARP on any side? The CCD wasn't larping as anything and neither were we.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Saint Nicholas and the Hussars wrote:Lol I wonder if people are going to still call them fascists despite cutting all ties with OOC ones. You think those people won’t stop until they’ve assimilated them into their beliefs?

Nobody from the IRX is claiming for a moment that the CCD are fascists, yet that's not gonna stop their opponents from spinning profit from the situation.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Prydania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Prydania » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Castelia wrote:A step further away from the fascists is a step further towards redemption, which though in my opinion is already out of reach for them, might just be achieved by the CCD. Whether or not the region continues to move towards the right direction is up to the leadership now.

Congratulations on all this, and I'm glad to see the CCD taking a harder stance against OOC fascism.

Indeed. Well done.
X ᚴᚮᚿᚢᚿᚵᛋᚱᛇᚴᛁ ᛔᚱᛣᛑᛆᚿᛋᚴ
Prydanian political parties
ᚠᛂᛒ ᛇᚠ ᚠᛚᚠᛔ ᛆᚠ ᛚᚠ

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Saint Nicholas and the Hussars wrote:Lol I wonder if people are going to still call them fascists despite cutting all ties with OOC ones. You think those people won’t stop until they’ve assimilated them into their beliefs?

Nobody from the IRX is claiming for a moment that the CCD are fascists, yet that's not gonna stop their opponents from spinning profit from the situation.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but my major issue with CCD has always been its proximity to OOC fascist elements, so I'm not going to deride them for their current stance. Kicking them when they do something agreeable doesn't lead towards a positive outcome.

I've repeatedly said I've wanted to see Joco and Shrew draw a line in the sand against OOC fascism. Going by what's available here, they're doing that now, so I can only give them kudos for it, and watch where things develop from here.
Last edited by The Gilded Star on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay