NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:10 pm

The Order of the Holy Inquisitors wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Apparently you don't know the context behind that comment, which is pretty funny given you brought it up.

Care to tell me the context, because the 5 hours between that message and anything before it on your Discord (and lack of posts on this forum at the time) suggest there is none.

You're apparently great at snooping around on Discord servers, just keep looking. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out :)
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

The Order of the Holy Inquisitors
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:22 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're apparently great at snooping around on Discord servers, just keep looking. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out :)

I'll go ahead and assume you're referring to your memes channel (which I note again you had to say couldn't be used in stead of the now destroyed #irl-politics). I admire the fact you handed out a warn, though it's a real shame I can't see what was there anymore that necessitated a warn. Still, the fact that your region members are still finding ways to try and inject the ideologies that you try so very hard to distance your administration from despite efforts on your parts suggest those efforts haven't been enough.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:25 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're apparently great at snooping around on Discord servers, just keep looking. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out :)

I'll go ahead and assume you're referring to your memes channel (which I note again you had to say couldn't be used in stead of the now destroyed #irl-politics). I admire the fact you handed out a warn, though it's a real shame I can't see what was there anymore that necessitated a warn. Still, the fact that your region members are still finding ways to try and inject the ideologies that you try so very hard to distance your administration from despite efforts on your parts suggest those efforts haven't been enough.

You're still wrong. Look harder.
ShrewLlamaLand

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:34 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're still wrong. Look harder.

Darn. Considering that's the only channel other than the general discussion area that I can see with activity from today, there are a few options.
1) There's something hidden which could prove yourself right should you share it;
2) You're bluffing;
3) You're referring to your regionmates waiting on the Senate vote for reforming the internal structure of the senate;
4) I missed something, and you may look good by showing me it;

Take your pick.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're still wrong. Look harder.

Darn. Considering that's the only channel other than the general discussion area that I can see with activity from today, there are a few options.
1) There's something hidden which could prove yourself right should you share it;
2) You're bluffing;
3) You're referring to your regionmates waiting on the Senate vote for reforming the internal structure of the senate;
4) I missed something, and you may look good by showing me it;

Take your pick.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=457061
ShrewLlamaLand

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Ah. Well, congratulations on reviving a thread unused for almost a month to try and insult a region whose business I don't really see why you care about, only to use that to inject your own agenda into a place where people clearly didn't want to hear any of it. And to top it all off, you've insulted me there too, meaning I have to handle that thread as well.

But yes, please, continue to urge the CCD nations to go find random threads and subvert their use to try and push your and Joco's agenda.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Ah. Well, congratulations on reviving a thread unused for almost a month to try and insult a region whose business I don't really see why you care about, only to use that to inject your own agenda into a place where people clearly didn't want to hear any of it. And to top it all off, you've insulted me there too, meaning I have to handle that thread as well.

But yes, please, continue to urge the CCD nations to go find random threads and subvert their use to try and push your and Joco's agenda.

You still don't know what that comment was about. Why bring it up if you're clearly this clueless about its context?
ShrewLlamaLand

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:04 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Order of the Holy Inquisitors wrote:Ah. Well, congratulations on reviving a thread unused for almost a month to try and insult a region whose business I don't really see why you care about, only to use that to inject your own agenda into a place where people clearly didn't want to hear any of it. And to top it all off, you've insulted me there too, meaning I have to handle that thread as well.

You still don't know what that comment was about. Why bring it up if you're clearly this clueless about its context?

I mean, if you'd like me to be able to put it to rest, then please, by all means, give me the context you seem so unwilling to discuss outside of the fact I don't know it. For example, who asked you to go there and bring it all up?

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You still don't know what that comment was about. Why bring it up if you're clearly this clueless about its context?

I mean, if you'd like me to be able to put it to rest, then please, by all means, give me the context you seem so unwilling to discuss outside of the fact I don't know it. For example, who asked you to go there and bring it all up?

I'm more wondering why your bring that screenshot here as a "gotcha!" moment, yet you have exactly zero idea of the context.

The image posted refers to NSGP Discord. A certain source provided me with this image, with a suggestion I just had to follow:

ShrewLlamaLand

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:32 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Order of the Holy Inquisitors wrote:I mean, if you'd like me to be able to put it to rest, then please, by all means, give me the context you seem so unwilling to discuss outside of the fact I don't know it. For example, who asked you to go there and bring it all up?

I'm more wondering why your bring that screenshot here as a "gotcha!" moment, yet you have exactly zero idea of the context.

The image posted refers to NSGP Discord. A certain source provided me with this image, with a suggestion I just had to follow:

Well, apologies I'm not in the NSGP Discord myself. Given the lack of any discernible context on my end it certainly seemed like a reasonable conclusion. But, if I can try and summarize the context of the graphic as you've been making it out to be so far, given this new revelation:

You decided to heed the suggestion of some figure whose identity you won't disclose and revive the NPO GP thread for seemingly no purpose aside from you having nothing better to do, and invited your regionmates to follow suit because it was entertaining? Am I correct here?

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:47 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:I'm more wondering why your bring that screenshot here as a "gotcha!" moment, yet you have exactly zero idea of the context.

Well, apologies I'm not in the NSGP Discord myself. Given the lack of any discernible context on my end it certainly seemed like a reasonable conclusion. But, if I can try and summarize the context of the graphic as you've been making it out to be so far, given this new revelation:

You decided to heed the suggestion of some figure whose identity you won't disclose and revive the NPO GP thread for seemingly no purpose aside from you having nothing better to do, and invited your regionmates to follow suit because it was entertaining? Am I correct here?

You're apparently great mates with Chuck, you could've asked him :)

Let me discern this mysterious identity you can't find yourself: Bormiar. I revived the NPO thread with a geniune point. The "invitation" to my regionmates is facetious. Fix all those points and you're correct.
ShrewLlamaLand

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Order of the Holy Inquisitors wrote:Well, apologies I'm not in the NSGP Discord myself. Given the lack of any discernible context on my end it certainly seemed like a reasonable conclusion. But, if I can try and summarize the context of the graphic as you've been making it out to be so far, given this new revelation:

You're apparently great mates with Chuck, you could've asked him :)

Let me discern this mysterious identity you can't find yourself: Bormiar. I revived the NPO thread with a geniune point. The "invitation" to my regionmates is facetious. Fix all those points and you're correct.

Let me clarify: I am not in any contact with Shrew or anyone in that region. I’m not interested in this debate or CCD and was simply jokingly in NSGP for it to be picked up by an alt.

Sorry for fueling the fire, but many of you seem to enjoy it anyways.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Bormiar wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You're apparently great mates with Chuck, you could've asked him :)

Let me clarify: I am not in any contact with Shrew or anyone in that region.

;)
ShrewLlamaLand

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Holy Inquisitors » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Bormiar wrote:Let me clarify: I am not in any contact with Shrew or anyone in that region. I’m not interested in this debate or CCD and was simply jokingly in NSGP for it to be picked up by an alt.

Sorry for fueling the fire, but many of you seem to enjoy it anyways.

That makes a lot more sense. It has been fairly interesting, even though I've been participating over here and not the NPO forum. Thank you for the clarification.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:15 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Bormiar wrote:
Let me clarify: I am not in any contact with Shrew or anyone in that region.

;)

Shrew, you know I love sitting back and watching this whole debacle simply because you are one arrogant lad. You try to go for the smug approach and man it's truly enjoyable watching you attempt to act as Jocospor's lap pup. I'm sitting here talking with Bormiar laughing about this very thing with them while you make a fool of yourself. If Borm was talking with you, you would have known there were no invisible scripts and you would have also known how misinformed you and your master Joco were in that regards. Better luck next time Skippy. ;)
Last edited by The Chuck on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Guys, I have it on pretty good authority that ShrewLlamaland is a puppet of the WA Elite.

First, allow me to show you Exhibit A:

Shortly after that exchange was made, Shrew made this post. Later in the discussion, he even admits he posted at the behest of someone else, who, due to the leak above, we can reasonably conclude was Bormiar, which ShrewLlamaland even confirms later on.

Now, let us look into this Bormiar fellow. Apparently he resides in The Rejected Realms. As we all know, TRR is a GCR, and on top of that, has a World Assembly Delegate with 256 endorsements- that's x256 more endorsements than the average WA member! What ties this all together is that Bormiar's rank within this region is, "Officer of the World Assembly", a rather conclusive title if you ask me. Obviously this means Bormiar is, indisputably, part of the WA Elite.

Ergo, because ShrewLlamaland takes orders not only from a member of the WA Elite, but an officer of the WA Elite, one can only conclude that ShrewLlamaland is a part of the WA Elite as well.

In closure, if you stand against the WA Elite, and oppose them on every front, you should likewise oppose this ShrewLlamaland fellow, who has now had his true colors exposed for all of NSGP to see- as a sleeper agent of the evil WA Elite. Good luck recovering from this scandal, Mr. Shrew.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:40 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:-snip-

Fuckin' 6D Chess from the WA Elite, we've been outmanoeuvred hard.
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:40 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:Guys, I have it on pretty good authority that ShrewLlamaland is a puppet of the WA Elite.

First, allow me to show you Exhibit A:

(Image)

Shortly after that exchange was made, Shrew made this post. Later in the discussion, he even admits he posted at the behest of someone else, who, due to the leak above, we can reasonably conclude was Bormiar, which ShrewLlamaland even confirms later on.

Now, let us look into this Bormiar fellow. Apparently he resides in The Rejected Realms. As we all know, TRR is a GCR, and on top of that, has a World Assembly Delegate with 256 endorsements- that's x256 more endorsements than the average WA member! What ties this all together is that Bormiar's rank within this region is, "Officer of the World Assembly", a rather conclusive title if you ask me. Obviously this means Bormiar is, indisputably, part of the WA Elite.

Ergo, because ShrewLlamaland takes orders not only from a member of the WA Elite, but an officer of the WA Elite, one can only conclude that ShrewLlamaland is a part of the WA Elite as well.

In closure, if you stand against the WA Elite, and oppose them on every front, you should likewise oppose this ShrewLlamaland fellow, who has now had his true colors exposed for all of NSGP to see- as a sleeper agent of the evil WA Elite. Good luck recovering from this scandal, Mr. Shrew.

You sound like the type of person that can connect Ivanka Trump to the extinction of the dinosaurs, or something like that

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:41 pm

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:
The Gilded Star wrote:-snip-

Fuckin' 6D Chess from the WA Elite, we've been outmanoeuvred hard.

If he's not the enemy of the all-seeing-eye known as the World Assembly Elite, then who is!?!?!?!
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019

Postby Bormiar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:47 pm

I can confirm that Shrew is an operative placed to discredit claims of a WA elite.

Thanos snap part 2 coming.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Bormiar wrote:I can confirm that Shrew is an operative placed to discredit claims of a WA elite.

Thanos snap part 2 coming.

TOP 10 ANIME PLOT TWISTS OF THE CENTURY

NOT CLICKBAIT

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Last edited by Castelia on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Castelia wrote:TOP 10 ANIME PLOT TWISTS OF THE CENTURY

NOT CLICKBAIT

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

SHREWLLAMALAND EXPOSED????????????? WATCH BEFORE THIS GETS REMOVED (GONE WILD)

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 pm

The Chuck wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:;)

Shrew, you know I love sitting back and watching this whole debacle simply because you are one arrogant lad. You try to go for the smug approach and man it's truly enjoyable watching you attempt to act as Jocospor's lap pup. I'm sitting here talking with Bormiar laughing about this very thing with them while you make a fool of yourself. If Borm was talking with you, you would have known there were no invisible scripts and you would have also known how misinformed you and your master Joco were in that regards. Better luck next time Skippy. ;)

Are you still bringing up this "invisible scripts" garbage? lmao. I don't know if this was ever actually explained in depth, so I guess I'll tell the story now.

Jocospor is, as you would be aware, not the most technologically inclined person alive. When Castelia first began feeding you intel, he mistakenly thought the best in our SC members rather than jumping to the (correct) conclusion that you'd conned Castelia into being your mole, and so made the post you're referencing.

I personally informed him that "invisible scripts" would be exceedingly unlikely, and then proceeded to check through the Discord server and confirm there were no untrustworthy plugins. If for some reason you think we moved to our new Discord server for this reason, I don't really know what else to tell you other than you're wrong.

I'll add I also really don't envy Bormiar in having to speak with you, but you know, up to him.

The Gilded Star wrote:Guys, I have it on pretty good authority that ShrewLlamaland is a puppet of the WA Elite.

This is an impressive theory but if you want it to catch on you're going to have to spend an exorbitant amount on telegram stamps.
ShrewLlamaLand

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:03 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Are you still bringing up this "invisible scripts" garbage? lmao. I don't know if this was ever actually explained in depth, so I guess I'll tell the story now.

Jocospor is, as you would be aware, not the most technologically inclined person alive. When Castelia first began feeding you intel, he mistakenly thought the best in our SC members rather than jumping to the (correct) conclusion that you'd conned Castelia into being your mole, and so made the post you're referencing.

I personally informed him that "invisible scripts" would be exceedingly unlikely, and then proceeded to check through the Discord server and confirm there were no untrustworthy plugins. If for some reason you think we moved to our new Discord server for this reason, I don't really know what else to tell you other than you're wrong.

I'll add I also really don't envy Bormiar in having to speak with you, but you know, up to him.

This is an impressive theory but if you want it to catch on you're going to have to spend an exorbitant amount on telegram stamps.

Sure Skippy ;)
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 pm

The Chuck wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:;)

Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay