NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:25 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:
The Chuck wrote:
This actually is true. I had to sit down with Jocospor and explain what doxxing was since he was unfamiliar with the term after the fact.

In the interest of fairness I feel like this is an important detail that was left out.

OOC: Oh, there've been many important details that have been left out. Hence why I'm a little frustrated. CCD has a bad reputation, yes, but NSGP was very quick to jump on this only taking one person's word for it - who couldn't actually verify that word with evidence. I have the evidence, and the mods have the evidence because I sent it to them. And I will not be posting that evidence here, out of respect to Reploid Productions.

We can definitely afford to close this case now.

I'm very sorry to everyone who got caught up in this scaremongering campaign that was perpetuated by one individual. That individual has no objective gripes with the Confederation, only a personal vendetta. Quite frankly, he makes my "Repeal: Commend Imperium Anglorum" look saintly.

Hopefully everyone else can just get along with their lives now. I certainly have a fractured region to attend to.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Transnista wrote:To those of you who care:

Below is the official information on what happened in the Confederation these last couple weeks. The FULL details, rather than the biased charade that has been perpetuated by the traitors in the Azure Alliance.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1313556

"Ta ta,"

Trans <3

OOC: Drop it, Trans. I appreciate it, but it's over for both sides. This hoax ends today.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: This will likely not be believed, but at the time I did not know what doxxing was. The word "doxx" or any variant was not used within the conversation. I perceived no threat, because I assumed that the comments made about Reploid Productions had been obtained by way of their own admission - the previous topic of the conversation had been how the moderators did indeed reveal personal attributes and details to NationStates players.

That, I know, is probably very hard to believe, but if you do actually think about it it checks out. I'm more a Luddite than I am Bill Gates - why would I have brought Chuck in to set up our Discord if I could've done it myself?

If you do not believe me however, that's fine as well. I sent a copy of all these "doxxing" screenshots (something Chuck doesn't have but I'm sure very much would like) to the mods some days ago via a GHR.

This very late proclamation that it was incompetence rather than malice would make things slightly better if true, but would still lead to the same conclusion as if it was malice; You're unfit to lead anything more than a regional roleplay.?

I'm not really sure how not knowing what a single, specific term means makes someone unfit to be a regional founder, but I'll let you elaborate on this one.

Yokiria wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:<snip>

When you said, twice, that you were making your final reply earlier... Was that you trying to convince yourself?

As I stated earlier, GVH appeared in this thread and asked a genuine question; I respect them as a player and wanted to set the story straight. That's why I responded, and why I pinged Jocospor to give a response as well.

Cedoria wrote:As for Shrew, whining that we’re not taking your ‘reforms’ seriously isn’t going to work. The reason we don’t is because you’ve ignored every single other chance we’ve given you when you asked for fair-mindedness. CCD has thrown every previous request for change back in our faces, and we’re sick of the duplicity.

Yes, it may be an irritating response to get, but it’s one you brought entirely on yourselves. If we’re wrong, it’ll have to be something you prove by your choices.

There's one day left until they're announced, can we wait out another 24 hours or so or do we really need to bring this up again?

The Chuck wrote:
The Gilded Star wrote:
In the interest of fairness I feel like this is an important detail that was left out.

Was reminded of that when Joco said it. Hence why I backed him up with that one. Lots of stuff has happened in the past eight or so months.

Scientia potentia est - knowledge is power.

I see you tried to wield that power, but unfortunately "forgot" the knowledge behind it. Whoops.

As you've stated multiple times the truth is what's most important, right? But it's pretty clear that's not the case when it gets in the way of a good old CCD-hate story. Astonishing.
Last edited by ShrewLlamaLand on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:09 pm

The truth is definitely what's important. So let's talk about the truth.

For 9 months, the CCD failed to report a plan by an allied fascist region to doxx NS Administrator Reploid Productions.
When The Chuck exposed this failure to NSGP, the CCD finally reported the plan to NS staff.
They did not announce this report in the thread where public animosity was quickly building, instead choosing to attack The Chuck for his part in the failure to distract from their own part in it.
When this failed to quell the outrage, they finally admitted their part in the failure, but claimed it was only out of incompetence.
They then refused to publically share any evidence that would support this claim, "out of respect" for Reploid Productions.
Despite admitting to their part in the failure, they continue to call this entire event a hoax, a "hate story", and paint those splitting from the region as "spies" and "traitors".
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Yokiria wrote:The truth is definitely what's important. So let's talk about the truth.

For 9 months, the CCD failed to report a plan by an allied fascist region to doxx NS Administrator Reploid Productions.
When The Chuck exposed this failure to NSGP, the CCD finally reported the plan to NS staff.
They did not announce this report in the thread where public animosity was quickly building, instead choosing to attack The Chuck for his part in the failure to distract from their own part in it.
When this failed to quell the outrage, they finally admitted their part in the failure, but claimed it was only out of incompetence.
They then refused to publically share any evidence that would support this claim, "out of respect" for Reploid Productions.
Despite admitting to their part in the failure, they continue to call this entire event a hoax, a "hate story", and paint those splitting from the region as "spies" and "traitors".

OOC: Send a telegram to Reploid Productions and ask him if he'd like those screenshots shared. If his answer is in the affirmative, I will gladly comply.

Actually, reading back through the screenshots, I'm not even sure if there was a doxx attempt. The first mention of "doxxing" was when Chuck contacted me in that screenshot he's throwing around.

And FYI, I reported those screenshots to the mods prior to Chuck's "great reveal." I'm really not sure why you're still here.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Jocospor wrote:OOC: Send a telegram to Reploid Productions and ask him if he'd like those screenshots shared. If his answer is in the affirmative, I will gladly comply.

Why is that necessary, pray tell? What personal information of Reppy's is in those screenshots to require this?

Jocospor wrote:Actually, reading back through the screenshots, I'm not even sure if there was a doxx attempt. The first mention of "doxxing" was when Chuck contacted me in that screenshot he's throwing around.

So you don't have the screenshot of Farkasfalka chatting about doxxing Reppy, meaning your region still hasn't supplied it to the mods?

Jocospor wrote:And FYI, I reported those screenshots to the mods prior to Chuck's "great reveal."

Not a big difference. As Shrew said, you guys knew he was going to reveal this for months.

Jocospor wrote:I'm really not sure why you're still here.

... because these silly, desperate declarations don't matter to me:

Jocospor wrote:it's over for both sides
Jocospor wrote:We can definitely afford to close this case now.
Jocospor wrote:Hopefully everyone else can just get along with their lives now.

How about no.
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Transnista wrote:To those of you who care:

Below is the official information on what happened in the Confederation these last couple weeks. The FULL details, rather than the biased charade that has been perpetuated by the traitors in the Azure Alliance.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1313556

"Ta ta,"

Trans <3

OOC: Drop it, Trans. I appreciate it, but it's over for both sides. This hoax ends today.

Best listen to your Viceroy Transnista, don't want to say anything foolish that hurts the reputation of the CCD even more. Look what happened with Depackya gloating about figuring out Caste and Kafair. He was supposedly the one tasked with deleting and storing those convos and in his gloating he reaffirmed what happened.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: Send a telegram to Reploid Productions and ask him if he'd like those screenshots shared. If his answer is in the affirmative, I will gladly comply.

Why is that necessary, pray tell? What personal information of Reppy's is in those screenshots to require this?

Jocospor wrote:Actually, reading back through the screenshots, I'm not even sure if there was a doxx attempt. The first mention of "doxxing" was when Chuck contacted me in that screenshot he's throwing around.

So you don't have the screenshot of Farkasfalka chatting about doxxing Reppy, meaning your region still hasn't supplied it to the mods?

Jocospor wrote:And FYI, I reported those screenshots to the mods prior to Chuck's "great reveal."

Not a big difference. As Shrew said, you guys knew he was going to reveal this for months.

Jocospor wrote:I'm really not sure why you're still here.

... because these silly, desperate declarations don't matter to me:

Jocospor wrote:it's over for both sides
Jocospor wrote:We can definitely afford to close this case now.
Jocospor wrote:Hopefully everyone else can just get along with their lives now.

How about no.

OOC: If you doubt any of my statements, please qualify them with the mods.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Jocospor wrote:OOC: If you doubt any of my statements, please qualify them with the mods.

Doubting your statements may be against the rules of your region, but it is not against the rules of this website. I don't need to involve the mods here.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:13 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: If you doubt any of my statements, please qualify them with the mods.

Doubting your statements may be against the rules of your region, but it is not against the rules of this website. I don't need to involve the mods here.

OOC: You're missing the point. Having received what I sent them, the mods can corroborate my claims.

The fact that you would ask

Yokiria wrote:Why is that necessary, pray tell? What personal information of Reppy's is in those screenshots to require this?

shows your outright insensitivity for the issue at hand.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Yokiria wrote:

OOC: You're missing the point. Having received what I sent them, the mods can corroborate my claims.

I am not bothering the mods with your bullshit unless absolutely necessary.

Jocospor wrote:The fact that you would ask

Yokiria wrote:Why is that necessary, pray tell? What personal information of Reppy's is in those screenshots to require this?

This reaction only makes sense if Reppy was doxxed in the screenshots you have.

Christ. And I only thought it was a cover-up of the chat discussing the plan.

EDIT: And you've closed your Discord server? The one where all of this took place in April? You're going to destroy any evidence that hasn't been found, aren't you?
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: You're missing the point. Having received what I sent them, the mods can corroborate my claims.

I am not bothering the mods with your bullshit unless absolutely necessary.

Jocospor wrote:The fact that you would ask

This reaction only makes sense if Reppy was doxxed in the screenshots you have.

Christ. And I only thought it was a cover-up of the chat discussing the plan.

EDIT: And you've closed your Discord server? The one where all of this took place in April? You're going to destroy any evidence that hasn't been found, aren't you?

The meeting-room-1 in which this took place was already deleted, so, it’s all already gone I believe

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:50 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:To the Azure Watester Federation,

Thank you to those who left us amicably, you exercised the right you've always had to leave the Confederation of your own free will, and we respect that. To those who didn't, and those who did originally left on good terms but decided to come back and throw shit at us anyway, I don't really understand but you do you I guess, that bridge is burned now. Frankly, if you're trying to take the moral high road regarding all the "bad history" the Confederation has, I don't know why you've left to join a region founded by South Reinkalistan, but again, you do you.

The Confederation has had many splinter regions fail before, so let me offer you this advice: don't try to be the Confederation with a different leader. Don't rip off our motto, our World Factbook Entry, or our roleplay, that's just another failure waiting to happen. Be your own region and maybe with hard work and a lot of recruitment, one day you'll grow to be a large region too - and if you don't, those who haven't burned that bridge are always welcome back in the Confederation.

Now that's petty. I know I have a bad past, and I've done bad things I'm really not proud of. However, you've done bad things, you're still doing bad things, and you don't seem to be showing any remorse for said bad things. So don't play that game, Shrew. You're shit at it. Again, you're ill informed; I'm not the founder, and I don't intend to take a leading role in future: https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37499867

There's no doubt that our region bears resemblance to yours, Shrew - all of our members are ex-Confederation. We enjoyed the roleplay, just not the rotting administration behind it. Apologies if we want to maintain the former and leave the latter behind. Despite this, we wish to be a distinct region, and cut all ties with the Confederation, as I said in my statement on the incident. So you're completely and utterly wrong. Let's face it, Shrew: you have no idea what you're talking about.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:54 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:To the Azure Watester Federation,

Thank you to those who left us amicably, you exercised the right you've always had to leave the Confederation of your own free will, and we respect that. To those who didn't, and those who did originally left on good terms but decided to come back and throw shit at us anyway, I don't really understand but you do you I guess, that bridge is burned now. Frankly, if you're trying to take the moral high road regarding all the "bad history" the Confederation has, I don't know why you've left to join a region founded by South Reinkalistan, but again, you do you.

The Confederation has had many splinter regions fail before, so let me offer you this advice: don't try to be the Confederation with a different leader. Don't rip off our motto, our World Factbook Entry, or our roleplay, that's just another failure waiting to happen. Be your own region and maybe with hard work and a lot of recruitment, one day you'll grow to be a large region too - and if you don't, those who haven't burned that bridge are always welcome back in the Confederation.

Now that's petty. I know I have a bad past, and I've done bad things I'm really not proud of. However, you've done bad things, you're still doing bad things, and you don't seem to be showing any remorse for said bad things. So don't play that game, Shrew. You're shit at it. Again, you're ill informed; I'm not the founder, and I don't intend to take a leading role in future: https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37499867

There's no doubt that our region bears resemblance to yours, Shrew - all of our members are ex-Confederation. We enjoyed the roleplay, just not the rotting administration behind it. Apologies if we want to maintain the former and leave the latter behind. Despite this, we wish to be a distinct region, and cut all ties with the Confederation, as I said in my statement on the incident. So you're completely and utterly wrong. Let's face it, Shrew: you have no idea what you're talking about.

Bye.

edit: Actually, you know what, I'll even give you a proper response :)

South Reinkalistan wrote:Now that's petty. I know I have a bad past, and I've done bad things I'm really not proud of. However, you've done bad things, you're still doing bad things, and you don't seem to be showing any remorse for said bad things. So don't play that game, Shrew. You're shit at it.

Can you name three "bad things" I have personally done or said in the past?

South Reinkalistan wrote:Again, you're ill informed; I'm not the founder, and I don't intend to take a leading role in future: https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37499867

I don't believe a word of this given how you behaved while you were part of the Confederation, but if it's true I'll be pleasantly surprised.

South Reinkalistan wrote:Despite this, we wish to be a distinct region, and cut all ties with the Confederation, as I said in my statement on the incident. So you're completely and utterly wrong..

That's funny, you want to cut all ties with us yet you decided to hassle the Confederation with a region-wide telegram just a few hours ago :)
Last edited by ShrewLlamaLand on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:05 am

Castelia wrote:And... you're threatening me? Seriously, now that you can't refute the arguments I bring up, you're resorting to blackmailing me? Wow, Shrew, I always knew you were a dirty scumbag, but you keep sinking even lower in my eyes. Not quite as low as the quisling I've called out in this thread, but still, a good candidate for second place.

Underlining is mine. *** Warned for flaming. *** Take a step back from the thread if you're getting too worked up.

I'll confirm that the screenshots being referenced should not be posted here.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:16 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:edit: Actually, you know what, I'll even give you a proper response :)

I'm honoured.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Can you name three "bad things" I have personally done or said in the past?

I was referring to "you" as a plural. My apologies, I should have made that clearer.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:I don't believe a word of this given how you behaved while you were part of the Confederation, but if it's true I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Whether you believe it or not is none of my concern.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:That's funny, you want to cut all ties with us yet you decided to hassle the Confederation with a region-wide telegram just a few hours ago :)

What goes around comes around. I sent that on an individual level to tell people to get out.

Nonetheless, I'll end this here. I think it's best that all contact ceases now.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:56 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:

I don't believe a word of this given how you behaved while you were part of the Confederation, but if it's true I'll be pleasantly surprised.

To be fair I've been the one conducting most the work for the region alongside Pone. I've been guiding Rein to a new light, unlike you for shaming him while you yourself still sits in the dark. I mean hell he's doing a decent job so far, maybe instead of sitting idle and doing jackshit for almost a year, and then jumping up on your high horse to insult those who respected the CCD for what it was when they first joined, not where it is now with the immoral government that stands, then maybe just maybe the light would come to you and you'd see that all of what we say is for the betterment of NationStates.
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:58 am

Sedgistan wrote:I'll confirm that the screenshots being referenced should not be posted here.

OOC: As I thought - thank you for clearing that up, Sedgistan.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:53 am

Jocospor wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:I'll confirm that the screenshots being referenced should not be posted here.

And yet for some reason you only sent them a few days ago, having known about it since early last year. Strange that.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:01 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Jocospor wrote:

And yet for some reason you only sent them a few days ago, having known about it since early last year. Strange that.

Honestly, this horse could be beaten to a pulp, resurrected, beaten to a pulp again, and nothing is going to change. It really is a waste of calories and the oxygen needed to burn said calories just to type on the keyboard so this thread can even be posted in. Let's try a new strategy? Isolate and ignore them?
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:27 am

The Chuck wrote:
The Gilded Star wrote:

Was reminded of that when Joco said it. Hence why I backed him up with that one. Lots of stuff has happened in the past eight or so months.

I can affirm on Jocospors utter lack of technical knowledge, their discord was a mess before chuck came along - @everyone was enabled lmao

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:To The Chuck,

You're not relevant to the Confederation anymore that you've run out of our "dirty laundry" to air. As I said earlier, I never liked or trusted you from the very start, and my only real regret here is not making that clear to Jocospor so we could have gotten rid of you long before any of this happened. Bye.

You never trusted him, yet you didn't object to giving him full power over the discord
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Yokiria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:42 am

Wayneactia wrote:Let's try a new strategy? Isolate and ignore them?

You can ignore them if you want, Wayneactia. I feel safer paying attention.

Thank you Sedge.

Blood Wine wrote:I can affirm on Jocospors utter lack of technical knowledge, their discord was a mess before chuck came along - @everyone was enabled lmao

I'm starting to doubt the validity of this as a reason for not reporting earlier what went on.

Seriously. How did Jocospor know well enough to refuse Farkasfalka's plan to doxx Reppy, but not know well enough to report it? He can't be simultaneously aware and unaware of how much trouble it would get them in.
Last edited by Yokiria on Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,

I want to go with you,
and if you die...

I want to die with you.~

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:53 am

OOC: That's what we would like.

Blood Wine wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:To The Chuck,

You're not relevant to the Confederation anymore that you've run out of our "dirty laundry" to air. As I said earlier, I never liked or trusted you from the very start, and my only real regret here is not making that clear to Jocospor so we could have gotten rid of you long before any of this happened. Bye.

You never trusted him, yet you didn't object to giving him full power over the discord

OOC: Wrong. I gave Chuck the power. Shrew objected from the beginning.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:21 am

Jocospor wrote:

Only goes to show there must be some bad stuff in there.
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:42 am

Jocospor wrote:

OOC: That's what we would like.

And that might have been possible, but for the fact that you have now so thoroughly poisoned the well with the various shit that you have pulled that this is going to follow you around for years.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay