NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:54 am

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Joco has said that he will make a full statement on Feb 1st because he is on holiday (even though he has time to make repeated dispatches and orchestrate an attempted takeover of another region :roll: ). Too little too late, as the damage caused by the pathetic attempts at "damage control" has just cemented everyone's attitude towards the CCD.

I'm looking forward to the release of this statement. Should be good for a laugh or two.

I'm guessing it'll be a mix of victim blaming and some victim-perpetrator reversal, and some other filler thrown in like insults and more references to traitors and invisible scripts.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:57 am

By the time February arrives I predict the following scandals will happen:

CCD attempt the Pacific coup
CCD attempt the South Pacific coup
CCD attempt the East Pacific coup
CCD attempt the West Pacific coup
CCD attempt Balder coup
CCD attempt Lazarus coup
CCD attempt Osiris coup
CCD re attempt the North Pacific coup
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:59 am

Honeydewistania wrote:By the time February arrives I predict the following scandals will happen:

CCD attempt Balder coup
CCD attempt Lazarus coup
CCD attempt Osiris coup

What about the potential current CCD attempt at CCD coup?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1309340

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:03 am

Bormiar wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:By the time February arrives I predict the following scandals will happen:

CCD attempt Balder coup
CCD attempt Lazarus coup
CCD attempt Osiris coup

What about the potential current CCD attempt at CCD coup?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1309340

The Empire of ShrewLlamaLand 23 minutes ago

To the Confederation,

All embassies are being closed as a result of a new policy decision. Once the closure with all regions has been finalised, regions will be able to re-apply for a Confederation embassy.

With regards to the unendorsement of Jocospor, the reasoning is currently confidential and will be made clear in the coming days. All nations are instructed to comply with this order or face the consequences.

https://www.nationstates.net/region=con ... #p37426851
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:20 am

Honeydewistania wrote:CCD attempt the Pacific coup

They're going to need five or more years to get anywhere near the only place a coup would work in The Pacific.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Swedish Mercenaries
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Swedish Mercenaries » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:36 am

Xoriet wrote:

They're going to need five or more years to get anywhere near the only place a coup would work in The Pacific.

Who's to say the plan isn't already 4 years in the making 8)

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:38 am

Swedish Mercenaries wrote:
Xoriet wrote:They're going to need five or more years to get anywhere near the only place a coup would work in The Pacific.

Who's to say the plan isn't already 4 years in the making 8)

*raids Warzone Australia again* :p

Anyway. Whatever's going on in CCD, hopefully it involves finally getting rid of fascist ties. That's at least one step in a beneficent direction.

A fading memory

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:00 am

Xoriet wrote:

‘Attempt’
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Swedish Mercenaries
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Swedish Mercenaries » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 am

Xoriet wrote:
Swedish Mercenaries wrote:Who's to say the plan isn't already 4 years in the making 8)

*raids Warzone Australia again* :p

Anyway. Whatever's going on in CCD, hopefully it involves finally getting rid of fascist ties. That's at least one step in a beneficent direction.

Hey! It's not time for our bi-annual check-up yet! :)

Honestly, I know nothing about what's going on. Just came here because I heard the thread was a mess.
Last edited by Swedish Mercenaries on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 am

Over 24 hours ago, I received this telegram from Shrewllamaland. In all honesty, I took this with a grain of salt since it's most likely a load of bullshit that Shrew and Jocospor attempted to cook up to get close to me so that I might fuck up and reveal my alts. However, in case this was actually true and it was a case at redemption, I don't need your help Shrew. You're as dirty if not more dirty than Jocospor in matters within the confederation. I still remember what Jocospor said all those months ago about how you're the brains of the Confederation.

On another note, you better step up your understanding of how to coup properly if you want to pull this off Jocospor.

I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 am

The Chuck wrote:

Over 24 hours ago, I received this telegram from Shrewllamaland. In all honesty, I took this with a grain of salt since it's most likely a load of bullshit that Shrew and Jocospor attempted to cook up to get close to me so that I might fuck up and reveal my alts. However, in case this was actually true and it was a case at redemption, I don't need your help Shrew. You're as dirty if not more dirty than Jocospor in matters within the confederation. I still remember what Jocospor said all those months ago about how you're the brains of the Confederation.

Yeah I'm not buying that the telegram from Shrew is sincere. At the moment they are desperately trying to root out spies, so in all likelihood this is just in relation to that.

Wave on, wave on

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:22 am

The New California Republic wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Yeah I'm not buying that the telegram from Shrew is sincere. At the moment they are desperately trying to root out spies, so in all likelihood this is just in relation to that.

I agree. Their counter intel game is equally as bad as their regular intel game :P

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:42 am

The Chuck wrote:

Yeah my contacts just going on as usual, if they wanne root out the spies they gotta purge everyone stalin style :rofl:
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:54 am

Blood Wine wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Yeah I'm not buying that the telegram from Shrew is sincere. At the moment they are desperately trying to root out spies, so in all likelihood this is just in relation to that.

Yeah my contacts just going on as usual, if they wanne root out the spies they gotta purge everyone stalin style :rofl:

OOC: I somehow doubt that.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Morover
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 am

The Chuck wrote:

On another note, you better step up your understanding of how to coup properly if you want to pull this off Jocospor.

(Image)

Unless... Shrew IS the invisible scripts! This is all an elaborate coverup by Chuck, obviously.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:59 am

The Chuck wrote:

Ah, that telegram. Well played, I guess. I was, of course, not really a threat to the Confederation, however I was willing to work with you to illicit change within the region.

Regrettably, I see you very clearly aren't interested in any of it, and would rather see the Confederation burned down to the ground than have some of its flaws improved on. It's rather unfortunate given you were once a loved and enthusiastic member of our region and I'm really not sure what caused you to have such a sudden change of heart.

I don't plan on contacting you further, and neither should anyone from the Confederation.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2019

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 am

Let them purge everyone in their pursuit of spies. If their region’s nations get sent to the Rejected Realms then at least that way they’d be greeted by the warm community there as opposed to rotting away in a place where everyone seems incapable of doing anything without Jocospor’s explicit say-so. Their foreign office can’t even do damage control properly: It’s just “Wait till 1 February and we’ll get back to you”. Look, I understand that your Founder is on leave and is spending time with family. That’s all good and dandy, but at least have people in your Supreme Council who are capable of writing a report themselves and holding down the fort in the Emperor’s absence.

Jocospor can come online to tell us that he’ll be sitting on his hands until 1 February, so it’s not unreasonable to expect that he could come online to give his Supreme Council the green light on releasing a report that they should be able to produce and could be using to tide people over right now.

Not only were the actions themselves and the execution of those actions bad, but your management of governance is also bad. You were already a D- at best, now you’re a straight F.
The Ancien délégué du Nord of Francois Isidore
(a.k.a. "The MacMilitant" Robespierre)
-~-
Delegate Emeritus of The North Pacific
General of the North Pacific Army (NPA) | Join us today!
"Take up arms, defend your home!"

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Ah, that telegram. Well played, I guess. I was, of course, not really a threat to the Confederation, however I was willing to work with you to illicit change within the region.

Regrettably, I see you very clearly aren't interested in any of it, and would rather see the Confederation burned down to the ground than have some of its flaws improved on. It's rather unfortunate given you were once a loved and enthusiastic member of our region and I'm really not sure what caused you to have such a sudden change of heart.

I don't plan on contacting you further, and neither should anyone from the Confederation.

Yeah jog on with that nonsense buddy, nobody believes a word of it.

Wave on, wave on

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 am

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
I'm looking forward to the release of this statement. Should be good for a laugh or two.

I'm guessing it'll be a mix of victim blaming and some victim-perpetrator reversal, and some other filler thrown in like insults and more references to traitors and invisible scripts.

He definitely is going to reveal my own sins however I'm more than prepared for it.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Xoriet
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Ah, that telegram. Well played, I guess. I was, of course, not really a threat to the Confederation, however I was willing to work with you to illicit change within the region.

*elicit.

Also, your changes are going nowhere unless Jocospor is behind it. The regional founder has absolute authority in a UCR. There are checks to the power of just Delegates, but Founders are absolute. Until there is proof that Jocospor himself endorses real change and is not going to reverse course on anything as soon as he thinks it's safe to revert to old habits, nobody is going to want to work with you guys.

A fading memory

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:15 am

Francois Isidore wrote:Let them purge everyone in their pursuit of spies. If their region’s nations get sent to the Rejected Realms then at least that way they’d be greeted by the warm community there as opposed to rotting away in a place where everyone seems incapable of doing anything without Jocospor’s explicit say-so. Their foreign office can’t even do damage control properly: It’s just “Wait till 1 February and we’ll get back to you”. Look, I understand that your Founder is on leave and is spending time with family. That’s all good and dandy, but at least have people in your Supreme Council who are capable of writing a report themselves and holding down the fort in the Emperor’s absence.

Jocospor can come online to tell us that he’ll be sitting on his hands until 1 February, so it’s not unreasonable to expect that he could come online to give his Supreme Council the green light on releasing a report that they should be able to produce and could be using to tide people over right now.

Not only were the actions themselves and the execution of those actions bad, but your management of governance is also bad. You were already a D- at best, now you’re a straight F.

I just find it fucking hilarious that their attempted actions against TNP—and the subsequent """damage control"""—have backfired so catastrophically that the overall result is that it makes all levels of the management of the CCD look completely and utterly incompetent and inept, and that is a stain that is not going to wash off for a very very long time.

Wave on, wave on

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:15 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

I never was in the region with The Chuck :roll:

-Slava-
Ukraini

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:25 am

The New California Republic wrote:I just find it fucking hilarious that their attempted actions against TNP—and the subsequent """damage control"""—have backfired so catastrophically that the overall result is that it makes all levels of the management of the CCD look completely and utterly incompetent and inept, and that is a stain that is not going to wash off for a very very long time.

But they have a new plan - Operation Seismic Toss (I think that’s spelt correctly).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37427207

Doesn’t seem to be going too well at the moment if you read their RMB.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Francois Isidore
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2019

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:27 am

Francois Isidore wrote:Let them purge everyone in their pursuit of spies. If their region’s nations get sent to the Rejected Realms then at least that way they’d be greeted by the warm community there as opposed to rotting away in a place where everyone seems incapable of doing anything without Jocospor’s explicit say-so. Their foreign office can’t even do damage control properly: It’s just “Wait till 1 February and we’ll get back to you”. Look, I understand that your Founder is on leave and is spending time with family. That’s all good and dandy, but at least have people in your Supreme Council who are capable of writing a report themselves and holding down the fort in the Emperor’s absence.

I just find it fucking hilarious that their attempted actions against TNP—and the subsequent """damage control"""—have backfired so catastrophically that the overall result is that it makes all levels of the management of the CCD look completely and utterly incompetent and inept, and that is a stain that is not going to wash off for a very very long time.

Indeed. When I said “Make gameplay interesting again” this is not what I had in mind. But at the same time, it is rather amusing now that the “threat” (big air quotes) has been neutralized.
The Ancien délégué du Nord of Francois Isidore
(a.k.a. "The MacMilitant" Robespierre)
-~-
Delegate Emeritus of The North Pacific
General of the North Pacific Army (NPA) | Join us today!
"Take up arms, defend your home!"

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:29 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:I just find it fucking hilarious that their attempted actions against TNP—and the subsequent """damage control"""—have backfired so catastrophically that the overall result is that it makes all levels of the management of the CCD look completely and utterly incompetent and inept, and that is a stain that is not going to wash off for a very very long time.

But they have a new plan - Operation Seismic Toss (I think that’s spelt correctly).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=37427207

Doesn’t seem to be going too well at the moment if you read their RMB.

Oh wow. Talk about making a bad situation worse. This is golden. :lol2:

Wave on, wave on

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay