NATION

PASSWORD

I don't know how to play

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Fugu Fumin
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

I don't know how to play

Postby Fugu Fumin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am

If I want to change my nation do I just wait for issues? Also I want to make a region

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:56 am

Fugu Fumin wrote:If I want to change my nation do I just wait for issues? Also I want to make a region

You essentially just walked into the bathroom where the bad kids smoke and asked for help with your homework. What you wanted was "Gameplay." Here be dragons. (OOC discussion...discussion? Let's be generous and call it discussion...of real world politics and current events and real world issues.)
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Fugu Fumin
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fugu Fumin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Fugu Fumin wrote:If I want to change my nation do I just wait for issues? Also I want to make a region

You essentially just walked into the bathroom where the bad kids smoke and asked for help with your homework. What you wanted was "Gameplay." Here be dragons. (OOC discussion...discussion? Let's be generous and call it discussion...of real world politics and current events and real world issues.)

At least tell me where i should've posted it >:(

Xulvath
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Xulvath » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Fugu Fumin wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:You essentially just walked into the bathroom where the bad kids smoke and asked for help with your homework. What you wanted was "Gameplay." Here be dragons. (OOC discussion...discussion? Let's be generous and call it discussion...of real world politics and current events and real world issues.)

At least tell me where i should've posted it >:(

Gameplay, as Cannot think of a name stated.
I have severe chronic ADHD. Please, for the love of God, overlook me and my obvious symptoms.

Great Precision
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 09, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Great Precision » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Yes. You simply wait for new issues to appear, answer, and over time see how your nation evolves

If you would like to create a new region, first go into your region -- you are in "Forest" -- and scroll down past all of the links, embassies, and tags. There will be a small link saying: "Tired of life in Forest?" This will take you to a new page for locating regions. Click the button: "Found a New Region!"

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Moved from NSG to Gameplay. If you want to change your nation, you need to answer more issues.

You can also write a factbook if you want develop details that are not covered by the issues game.

I'll leave the advice about regions to the GP crowd.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Fugu Fumin
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fugu Fumin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Xulvath wrote:
Fugu Fumin wrote:At least tell me where i should've posted it >:(

Gameplay, as Cannot think of a name stated.

im actually rarted i apologise

Fugu Fumin
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fugu Fumin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:19 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Moved from NSG to Gameplay. If you want to change your nation, you need to answer more issues.

You can also write a factbook if you want develop details that are not covered by the issues game.

I'll leave the advice about regions to the GP crowd.
Great Precision wrote:Yes. You simply wait for new issues to appear, answer, and over time see how your nation evolves

If you would like to create a new region, first go into your region -- you are in "Forest" -- and scroll down past all of the links, embassies, and tags. There will be a small link saying: "Tired of life in Forest?" This will take you to a new page for locating regions. Click the button: "Found a New Region!"

Thanks guys :) :)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay