NATION

PASSWORD

gov size

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Silverblade
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

gov size

Postby Silverblade » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 pm

what kind of things would increase or decrease your government size. i just went from large to medium sized

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:03 am

I'm no expert on issues or how they work, but it seems that anything involving adding a whole bunch of bureaucracy, new departments, or increasing taxes will cause an increase in government size. To keep one's government size low, quite a few issues may have to be dismissed, and there's one issue (I forget its name or number) that allows you to get rid of the upper house of your legislature, thus causing a substantial decrease in government size. Privatizing industries and services will also reduce government size, as appears to have been the case for you looking at your nation.
Last edited by Ghost Land on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Gameplay