NATION

PASSWORD

Official Embassy of New Ausozera

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ausozera Admin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Official Embassy of New Ausozera

Postby Ausozera Admin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:33 am

About Us

We are a proud roleplay community formed during 2014 within the International Incidents forum by a small group of people, all of whom wanted to wage all-out war against each other!

Since then, our community has taken off in spectacular fashion. It has been a tremendous journey, from our humble beginnings where we focused on simply surviving amongst the vast multitude of already established roleplay regions to our forced exodus to New Ausozera after our then founder, her Majesty, chose to abdicate from the throne; it has not been an easy for us Ausozerans to get to where we are today.

New Ausozera is a region ripe with players full of passion for roleplaying, the fact that we have lasted so long as a community is nothing but a testament to our region’s dedication to our mission to foster an active group of individuals seeking to collectively create the best RP (Roleplay) and community experience to be found in all of NationStates.

Roleplay Is For All

This thread was made for the primary purpose of advertising our community's roleplays, hosted on the NationStates site, and for the secondary purpose of facilitating communication between New Ausozera and the Gameplay community.

Any newly produced roleplay by an Ausozeran will be announced here with noticeably more fanfare for RPs that are flagged as 'Open' which simply means any player, even if you aren't an Ausozeran or a regular roleplayer, is welcome to submit an application to join the roleplay.

Any inquiries can be made here or you can contact our representative for Gameplay, Vanquaria
Last edited by Ausozera Admin on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:49 am

Why this will be the best NS Horror RP of 2019!

• Re-imagining of the popular hit Open World Moscow RP mixed in with P2TM's Unit Zero RP
  • OP with well over 4 years of experience
  • Story plan
  • No heavy writing expectations besides common RP etiquette
  • Horror x Military Thriller
  • Designed to avoid the killers of games
  • Plus its OPEN

Join my first RP of 2019! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=458923
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:59 am

A Shamelessly Sick RP Advertisement

Basic Information
RP Name: ✧ Star State ✧
RP Creator/OP: Me
CoOP/s: Forest
Genre/s: SciFi Military Thriller
Type: Character
Player Level: Advanced (I am open to beginner/intermediate players if they have good writing skills and are open to RP mentorship if need be)
Number of Players Desired: We have a bunch already but I always believe the bigger the better
Posting Frequency: Whenever you can
Any Restrictions?: Hell no

Details: Y or N
Is the setting already defined: Hell yeah
Is there a character/faction/nation application in place: Of course
Are the rules posted: No, no need for rules in my rps
Is this RP currently running: Yes
If not currently running, do you have an IC thread established: Not yet

Description

This will be a character-driven roleplay with your character taking center-stage as they alongside others traverse the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, representing the Confederation of Earth however fractured the scenes behind the entity governing greater Humanity may be.

Your character will be at the forefront of Humanity as special agents of the Confederation, wielding powers and abilities that grant them an edge over the innumerable multitudes of humans that populate the territories of Mankind. Yet, they are not special for there are many others like them, other transhumans that will either aid or oppose them.

Chaos reigns supreme on Earth, degeneracy and corruption have taken root in the highest orders of government. The colonial states have become distant from the Confederation and each other, as if they were foreign cultures with little to no similarity with the ways of Earth. Cyberterrorism and space piracy in the age of commercialized space travel have wreaked havoc across the stars. Your character will be part of the Confederation's efforts in their struggle to eliminate these threats though it remains to be seen whether they will keep fighting under the regime or not.

And in the dark vastness of the void, something lurks...

Additional Info It'd be very much preferred if players are able to join the RP Discord for smooth communication and dank memes.

Link to the OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=463347
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Return to Gameplay