NATION

PASSWORD

Republic of New England

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New England Founder
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Republic of New England

Postby New England Founder » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Republic of New England
"Nunquam Libertas Gratior Extat"
Region | Discord | Factbook | Anthem
NOTE: This region is still very early in its development, and we would eagerly welcome any and all assistance.
Overview

The Republic of New England is a fledgling modern day role-play region set in a fictitious independent New England. Players will assume the role of a congressman and join the ranks of one of New England's five major political parties. There are many issues for Congress to address. Should New England legalize recreational marijuana? Should the country take in more refugees from the Middle East? How should the government respond to Donald Trump's rhetoric? That is for you to decide! Join our region and server today!
Government

President: Dennis McCormack
Prime Minister: Kalista Suddeth
Leader of the Opposition: Vacant
Speaker of the House: Vacant

Government Seats
- Liberal Party: 49 Seats
- Green Party: 26 Seats
Opposition Seats
- Conservative Party: 42 Seats
- Libertarian Party: 18 Seats
- New England First: 10 Seats
Last edited by New England Founder on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:34 am

So... how are there already seats divided when you don't have a senate? Well you have 3 nations and your senate picture there has a lot more than 3 seats :P Is that an RP thing?

Tho I do like to see a cool New England theme :O DOn't think I've seen many of those, mainly British regions not American :P
____ Muhammad Musa | They/Them | 21 ____
Taskmaster in The Brotherhood of Malice, Outside World Manager
Duke of Eprom, Marquis of Kammara, Earl of Upper Strathia, Lord-Mayor of Zelva, Seneschal and Monarch-Emeritus, Commander of the Order of the Crown of Sildoria in Sildoria

New England Founder
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New England Founder » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Scottiesland wrote:So... how are there already seats divided when you don't have a senate? Well you have 3 nations and your senate picture there has a lot more than 3 seats :P Is that an RP thing?

Tho I do like to see a cool New England theme :O DOn't think I've seen many of those, mainly British regions not American :P

The chart details the composition of the House of Representatives, which was predetermined by myself. We do have a Senate, but it's mostly powerless, hence it won't be open to players... for now. And yes, our region is entirely role-play centered. While it would be nice to have 145 actual players for each and every last Representative, the bulk will be NPCs controlled by the leader of whichever party they belong to.

Return to Gameplay