NATION

PASSWORD

St Abbaddon Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Let it be known, even long after the inevitable happens, that Dragonisia and Kitsco have stones the size of watermelons. The sheer testicular fortitude needed to hand the APC a PR wet dream on a silver platter and literally paint the target on their faces should not be undersold. I respect that immensely.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Draganisia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Draganisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Here is a screenshot of the whole thing Kitsco said exactly:
You can argue about whether Kitsco really declared war or not forever but it won't change the truth.

No matter what happens to us we will make sure that everyone knows the truth about what you are doing.

So that everyone will see you as the scum raiders you really are.
Last edited by Draganisia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:I'm quite happy to take Kitsco saying it quite cleary, thank you very much.
Really though, saying that important Foreign Affair stuff can only happen in Embassy threads is quite silly. After all, you wouldn't want to be claiming regions who are quite obviously at war aren't just because they have posted a declaration of war ;)

Yes, I am saying that only official foreign affairs stuff for St. Abbaddon will happen through this embassy. Anything else is unofficial until formalized, signed by council, and documented here. Kitsco, as head of state, does not have the power to declare a real war.

But you know.. some of us might understand what an representative monarchy actually means.

We'll see who is truly at war when you start raiding us and we can do nothing about it but do our best to get your soldiers out as fast as we can and we can do... literally nothing.. to you in return.

I am going to enjoy this for quite some time. Mockery of those who cannot see the obvious is my Forte'.

May your reputation die by the thousand cuts that is my silvered tongue, until you wake up and realize your own vulnerability.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

Personal Motto: L'État, c'est moi
Full Country Name: Dragonisia (PT), Dragonisia (MT), The Dragonisian Collective of Individual Personas(FT)
Demonym: Dragonisian
Rulers: Emperor Maelstrom Vortex, Empress Koudoawaia Vortex
Capital: Dragonisia
Government Type: Absolute Imperial with a representative democratic legislature. (PT/MT) Collective of DIstinct Minds (FT)
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dragonisia/detail=factbook
Tech: Willing to play at any tech range and fiction class.
Foreign Policy: Unrestricted Diplomacy
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64
More than you.
Likely, less than you. I've been inactive for a little while. This will likely change quickly.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Dragonisia wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Uh huh. Yet for all that you (St Abbaddon) still remain the one who declared war the ones who declared the war. Really can't say that we'd be declaring war first no matter your spin.

Please point out the formal war declaration in our embassy.. oh wait.. you can't.

Because the facts are.... no such declaration exists. And anyone can check that no matter how much you spin.. in fact there's only 2 pages to read in the whole embassy, so it's rather easy.

According to your puppet regime's constitution, your "Monarch" -- that's Kitsco --

is the formal Head of State and possesses authority over all aspects of the regional government, both in-game and in the meta. The regional government derives its authority from the Monarch...

So when he declared war, he did so on behalf of your puppet regime, with the power vested in him by your constitution. That the war declaration wasn't publicized here in the Gameplay forum doesn't make it any less a war declaration. Your puppet-king, on behalf of your puppet regime, has declared war on the APC. And there is no question, none at all, that your puppet regime's constitution vests him with the authority to do that.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Ah yes, the obvious futility of fighting a number of GCRs and UCRs, most of which have quite the professional militaries. Shall be most enjoyable for us, once the NPO finishes withdrawing their pilers

Dragonisia wrote:We'll see who is truly at war when you start raiding us and we can do nothing about it but do our best to get your soldiers out as fast as we can and we can do... literally nothing.. to you in return.

Dragonisia wrote:
Draganisia wrote:But if you do attack than we will unleash the Dragons of War along with their mightly BanHammers and will destroy anyone who dares to attack us.

And if that fails, we have the unassailable nuclear option already prepared that will truly leave Topid in the dark. Topid.. is being used in a way that will harm him.

You don't seem to think so. Which is it, or will we remain in such suspense over whatever 'horrible' things you have on Topid?

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Oh if one line of a constitution were all there were to it, you may have had me prime, but the monarch delegated his powers...

#### The Parts you elected to omit to skew facts ####

Section I
The Supreme Council of Elders will consist of four citizens of the region, who are granted their position within this Council by the authority of the Monarch. Incumbent members of this Council will hold the title of Elder.
Elders are elected to hold three-month terms that may be renewed indefinitely with the blessing of the Monarch. Each Elder shall have one vote within the Council.

Section II
The Supreme Council of Elders shall elect one among themselves to hold the title of Chief Elder, who will serve as the head of government under the Monarch’s authority. The Chief Elder shall be responsible for the day to day governance of the region, opening and closing convened sessions of the Council and to serve as an advisor to the Monarch. In the mechanics of gameplay, the Chief Elder shall hold the position of WA Delegate.
A new session of the Supreme Council is convened every three months on election day

Section III

The Supreme Council of Elders shall convene to discuss legislative matters and matters relating to the safe governance of the region. Sessions of the Supreme Council may appoint lesser officers to the Outer Council, authorize and suspend diplomatic missions, ratify and repeal legislative documents and to assist the Monarch in any way necessary. Any action of a convened session of the Supreme Council must be approved by the Monarch before being considered final.

#### The Truth ####

I am technically the WA delegate as I am Chief Elder, and was going to be the WA delegate in time as influence shifted per constitutional design, which means I'd pretty much have the war declaration powers along with the council who oversees legislative acts.. a declaration of war, is a legislative act.

Read the fine print. Ball in your court, he who only reads parts of documents that are beneficial to him.

As chief elder.. if we were to go to war.. there would be a formal document of declaration voted on my the council and authorized by the King, no such document exists.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

Full Country Name: Dragonisia (PT), Dragonisia (MT), The Dragonisian Collective of Individual Personas(FT)
Government Type: Absolute Imperial with a representative democratic legislature. (PT/MT) Collective of DIstinct Minds (FT)
More than you.
Likely, less than you. I've been inactive for a little while. This will likely change quickly.

Draganisia
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Draganisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:59 pm

Aww Cormac you forgot the best part of that Article.

and answers to no foreign government, region, nation or entity.

That includes everyone. Especially you!

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Draganisia wrote:Aww Cormac you forgot the best part of that Article.

and answers to no foreign government, region, nation or entity.

That includes everyone. Especially you!

Or the New Pacific Order.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Odd of you to ignore the inherent outranking Kitsco would remain to have by delegating his authority to you mon capitan.

Zizou
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Dragonisia wrote:We'll see who is truly at war when you start raiding us and we can do nothing about it but do our best to get your soldiers out as fast as we can and we can do... literally nothing.. to you in return.

I am going to enjoy this for quite some time. Mockery of those who cannot see the obvious is my Forte'.

May your reputation die by the thousand cuts that is my silvered tongue, until you wake up and c.

>"we can do... literally nothing.. to you in return."
>"realize your own vulnerability."
Zizou Vytherov-Skollvaldr
LTN in The Black Hawks
Meishu of the former Red Sun Army
Parxland wrote:It might somehow give me STDs through the computer screen with how often you hop between different groups of people.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Zizou wrote:

May your reputation die by the thousand cuts that is my silvered tongue, until you wake up and c.

>"we can do... literally nothing.. to you in return."
>"realize your own vulnerability."

He who has already accepted destruction.. has no vulnerability. Bring it. Cmon... show how powerful you are over they that can do nothing. I mean it should be infinite right? Divide by 0. Awe me!

They who do not realize their own vulnerability.. likely will do damage to themselves. It's called pain sensory. Your hands should be very hot on this burner right now.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:51 pm

Dragonisia wrote:
I adopted St. Abbaddon.. they adopted me. I wouldn't even be here if it had been otherwise. I've joined NPO raids before and left the entire world immediately after, but they wanted my help, I gave it.. and so I like to at least try to protect what effort I've put in to helping others and I do love a fight against a big bad bully from the point of David..

Strike GOliath, we wait.

You mean the NPO supported and backed regime adopted you. And pray tell how we're the "big bad bully" when your monarch declared on us.

Proper action will be undertaken shortly, I assure you.
Last edited by Zizou on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTN in The Black Hawks
Parxland wrote:It might somehow give me STDs through the computer screen with how often you hop between different groups of people.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Zizou wrote:
Dragonisia wrote:
I adopted St. Abbaddon.. they adopted me. I wouldn't even be here if it had been otherwise. I've joined NPO raids before and left the entire world immediately after, but they wanted my help, I gave it.. and so I like to at least try to protect what effort I've put in to helping others and I do love a fight against a big bad bully from the point of David..

Strike GOliath, we wait.

You mean the NPO supported and backed regime adopted you. And pray tell how we're the "big bad bully" when your monarch declared on us.

I am at least grateful you are in the proper embassy now. The declaration has already been discussed at length and no such formal declaration exists. Reasons why have already been outlined. Denial is not a safe state of mind we encourage you get out of it.

This "regime" was set up without any authorization or sanction by the New Pacific Order, it materialized on its own.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Draganisia
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Draganisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

Zizou wrote:
Dragonisia wrote:

Strike GOliath, we wait.

Go ahead.

Reveal your true colors to the world.

In the end everyone will know the truth.
Last edited by Draganisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:04 am

Dragonisia wrote:I am at least grateful you are in the proper embassy now. The declaration has already been discussed at length and no such formal declaration exists. Reasons why have already been outlined. Denial is not a safe state of mind we encourage you get out of it.

No formal declaration exists, but your monarch thinks that it's smart to tell an APC member that right after he mentions failed negotiations. The APC doesn't have any official thread, and it's plainly obvious that we're at war with the NPO. Similarly, even without posting a declaration on this embassy thread, your monarch has made it clear how he views the state of relations between us. He has only himself to blame for this.
LTN in The Black Hawks

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:07 am

Zizou wrote:
Dragonisia wrote:I am at least grateful you are in the proper embassy now. The declaration has already been discussed at length and no such formal declaration exists. Reasons why have already been outlined. Denial is not a safe state of mind we encourage you get out of it.

No formal declaration exists, but your monarch thinks that it's smart to tell an APC member that right after he mentions failed negotiations. The APC doesn't have any official thread, and it's plainly obvious that we're at war with the NPO. Similarly, even without posting a declaration on this embassy thread, your monarch has made it clear how he views the state of relations between us. He has only himself to blame for this.

What? You mean the state where you're dictating terms to us under threat of force? You guys are going to attack. War's on you. We'll just sit her eand wait for you to prove us right, and I've already covered where Kitsco has no authority to make such a declaration, except for in mood. Yes, we are on a war footing.. but it's only because you have put us there, but no formal declaration has been made.. which means..

You guys can back down any time now.. or be worse than the enemy you fight, the New Pacific Order. Because you will, FACTUALLY attack a defenseless region with no political power.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:08 am

Draganisia wrote:And your armies will be destroyed by our Dragons Of War shortly. I can assure you of that.

You can still back off and never threaten us again.

I suggest you take your chance to stand down now before you go on a path that will only lead you to ruin.

Okay so, tonight, we've shifted repeatedly to and from:
"You're bullying us we can't defend ourselves"
"We will destroy you somehow, in someway, that you are too small minded to acknowledge"
And some odd analogy about already accepting defeat, and our hands being burnt

Which is it? And again, I'm yet to see how you can do anything. We've outpiled you guys with NPO support. Now you lack that, and the APC has grown in numbers.
LTN in The Black Hawks

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:12 am

Let me be clear:

No matter what happens. I win. Topid loses all around if APC attacks. The APC looks like jerks, and we keep rping where we want to. So.. ball in your court APC.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:14 am

Dragonisia wrote:What? You mean the state where you're dictating terms to us under threat of force? You guys are going to attack. War's on you. We'll just sit her eand wait for you to prove us right, and I've already covered where Kitsco has no authority to make such a declaration, except for in mood. Yes, we are on a war footing.. but it's only because you have put us there, but no formal declaration has been made.. which means..

You guys can back down any time now.. or be worse than the enemy you fight, the New Pacific Order. Because you will, FACTUALLY attack a defenseless region with no political power.

You are a regime that has been created and propped up by the NPO, therefore, we would've been on shaky diplomatic footing to begin with. If the negotiations went anything like how tonight has gone, it's no wonder we've reached this point. If your delegate, already put in power by the NPO, is in the mood to unofficially declare war on us, which is a completely absurd defense to begin with, we have a perfectly legitimate reason to attack you.

But yes, we are still worse than the NPO. We subverted and spied on our allies, as well as other regions, caused a civil war, and sent Block to spy on others under an alt.
LTN in The Black Hawks

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am

Well, in this case, it will be very obvious what you are doing to everyone involved except yourselves. So.. you know.. your choice. We're just waiting for our eviction notices.

*Yawns*
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am

Dragonisia wrote:Let me be clear:

(Image)

No matter what happens. I win. Topid loses all around if APC attacks. The APC looks like jerks, and we keep rping where we want to. So.. ball in your court APC.

Again, another shift from, "we're helpless" to "I win no matter what." Explain how Topid is losing anything. The APC doesn't look that bad after what your monarch has said, and our goal is not to stop you RPing.
LTN in The Black Hawks

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:17 am

Zizou wrote:
Dragonisia wrote:Let me be clear:

(Image)

Again, another shift from, "we're helpless" to "I win no matter what." Explain how Topid is losing anything. The APC doesn't look that bad after what your monarch has said, and our goal is not to stop you RPing.

Except that is exactly what will happen. Cormac has required our expulsion, thus yes.. you will stop our rp.

But good news is, we won't let that happen. And if we leave.. Topid.. due to his treachery after being offered everything he wanted, will not be welcome to join us.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Zizou
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zizou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 am

Dragonisia wrote:Well, in this case, it will be very obvious what you are doing to everyone involved except yourselves. So.. you know.. your choice. We're just waiting for our eviction notices.

*Yawns*

Indeed, it's very. We are putting Topid back in delegacy, and will be evicting the leftovers of the NPO government shortly.
LTN in The Black Hawks

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:19 am

Zizou wrote:
Dragonisia wrote:Well, in this case, it will be very obvious what you are doing to everyone involved except yourselves. So.. you know.. your choice. We're just waiting for our eviction notices.

*Yawns*

Indeed, it's very. We are putting Topid back in delegacy, and will be evicting the leftovers of the NPO government shortly.

Thank you for confessing your intent to destroy the RP of St Abbaddon.. I win, have a nice day.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:20 am

Dragonisia wrote:
Zizou wrote:Again, another shift from, "we're helpless" to "I win no matter what." Explain how Topid is losing anything. The APC doesn't look that bad after what your monarch has said, and our goal is not to stop you RPing.

Except that is exactly what will happen. Cormac has required our expulsion, thus yes.. you will stop our rp.

But good news is, we won't let that happen. And if we leave.. Topid.. due to his treachery after being offered everything he wanted, will not be welcome to join us.

When did I at any point ask for your expulsion? I asked for the expulsion of NPO forces. Are you acknowledging that you're NPO forces?

I'm sure Topid is very broken up about being unwelcome to join your bizarre tail-shaking RPing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay