NATION

PASSWORD

St Abbaddon Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

94 Co
Civilian

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Co » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:44 am

I just feel bad for St. Abby since it’s now going to be the newest victim of Cormac’s Cult of Personality. It’s pretty disgusting to see an anti fascist violate the sovereignty of another organization.

Hepner
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Status Update

Postby Hepner » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:46 am

Status of St Abbaddon

The Monarch of St Abbaddon, Kitsco, and the President of Pacifica, Cormac, have been in negotiations in recent times relating to the future of St Abbaddon. As it stands, former Monarch of St Abbaddon, Topid, will be returning to the throne. Also included in these negotiations, all NPO members will be asked to leave or otherwise forcefully evicted from the region. It has been agreed upon to allow Kitsco and the current government to remain as regional officers while Topid will review the current structuring and constitution and make changes as seen necessary. The New Pacific Order will no longer have any involvement in the region of St Abbaddon, no natives will any longer be displaced, and tensions between St Abbaddon and the APC and its members will lower as our relationship is allowed to mend. Current Elders Dragonisia and Draganisia will be considered natives of St Abbaddon from this point forward.
The region of St Abbaddon will once again return to its former glory and sovereignty. If any regions wish to seek further diplomatic ties, please contact the Elder of Foreign Affairs, Draganisia. or the Head of Media Relations, Hepner

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 am

Niktobr wrote:Official Notice of Eviction has been issued.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1152453

The NPO acknowledges this. Our forces have been ordered to leave St Abbaddon from 13:48 GMT. If any nations that are part of the NPO Legio remain the government of St Abbaddon is welcome to expend it’s Influence in removing them.

I should note, based on some of the current rhetoric, that this course of action is solely because we deemed it necessary to nullify the treaty. While it is all well and good for certain parties to seek justification for their actions, hopefully we won’t have to jump directly to revisionism so quickly.
Last edited by Pierconium on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

94 Timofey Arbor
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Timofey Arbor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:54 am

Return of Sovereignty? Your sovereignty is being trampled on by Cormac and his army. He’s forcing you to take a new king/delegate. This is pretty sad. But I wish you luck.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:57 am

Glad to see this resolved and Topid restored. Best of luck to St Abbaddon.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:59 am

94 Timofey Arbor wrote:Return of Sovereignty? Your sovereignty is being trampled on by Cormac and his army. He’s forcing you to take a new king/delegate. This is pretty sad. But I wish you luck.

Um.. actually, no.. we agreed to take Topid back. Kitsco said last night he wanted to mend the rift and even apologize to Topid. We are not doing this out of compulsion. We are doing this out of seeking amicable peace. If we were compelled we did have other options. So, nice try, but no.. that is not the truth.

I've empathized with Topid from the beginning, but felt his methods a bit off.. but it looks like the process actually went exactly how it needed.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

Personal Motto: L'État, c'est moi
Full Country Name: Dragonisia (PT), Dragonisia (MT), The Dragonisian Collective of Individual Personas(FT)
Demonym: Dragonisian
Rulers: Emperor Maelstrom Vortex, Empress Koudoawaia Vortex
Capital: Dragonisia
Government Type: Absolute Imperial with a representative democratic legislature. (PT/MT) Collective of DIstinct Minds (FT)
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dragonisia/detail=factbook
Tech: Willing to play at any tech range and fiction class.
Foreign Policy: Unrestricted Diplomacy
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64
More than you.
Likely, less than you. I've been inactive for a little while. This will likely change quickly.

Hepner
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hepner » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:00 am

Pierconium wrote:I should note, based on some of the current rhetoric, that this course of action is solely because we deemed it necessary to nullify the treaty. While it is all well and good for certain parties to seek justification for their actions, hopefully we won’t have to jump directly to revisionism so quickly.

We are certainly appreciate of your desire for a peaceful outcome and your respectful withdrawal. We hope to continue to see diplomacy between our great regions.

94 Timofey Arbor
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Timofey Arbor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 am

Dragonisia wrote:
94 Timofey Arbor wrote:Return of Sovereignty? Your sovereignty is being trampled on by Cormac and his army. He’s forcing you to take a new king/delegate. This is pretty sad. But I wish you luck.

Um.. actually, no.. we agreed to take Topid back. Kitsco said last night he wanted to mend the rift and even apologize to Topid. We are not doing this out of compulsion. We are doing this out of seeking amicable peace. If we were compelled we did have other options. So, nice try, but no.. that is not the truth.

I've empathized with Topid from the beginning, but felt his methods a bit off.. but it looks like the process actually went exactly how it needed.

This reads like you’re trying to save face.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:05 am

And you read like you don't know facts. But you know.. it's not like I didn't have the elder council and king actually present for what he said.. I mean what could I know compared to someone who was not even present?

It's not like Topid wasn't actually present for me telling him why he should return so we could support him...

But.. ya know.. I guess I wasn't there.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

Full Country Name: Dragonisia (PT), Dragonisia (MT), The Dragonisian Collective of Individual Personas(FT)
Government Type: Absolute Imperial with a representative democratic legislature. (PT/MT) Collective of DIstinct Minds (FT)
More than you.
Likely, less than you. I've been inactive for a little while. This will likely change quickly.

Armaros
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 am

Let's not ignore that Topid was forced out by the NPO, who placed Kitsco as king and kept it under their control to spite Topid. Whatever "sovereignty" you're talking about they'd have during the NPO protectorate time, none if it is being trampled on.
An average Jo.
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

94 Timofey Arbor
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Timofey Arbor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:10 am

Hmmm let’s list some facts.

Kitsco is Delegate and protected by the NPO.

NPO has a war against a coalition of powerful regions with St. Abby at the center of it all.

The NPO desk des to withdraw protection.

The Coalition wants to install a new delegate for St. Abby now that the NPO is out of the way.

St. Abby tries to resist but realizes it can’t fight off the coalition so it’s hand is forced to accept the new delegate imposed by the coalition.

Honestly, it would have been more admirable to see you go out with a fight like you originally intended. Maybe Topid will be better for St. Abby than Kitsco was. At least he has the backbone to fight.

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 am

94 Co wrote:I just feel bad for St. Abby since it’s now going to be the newest victim of Cormac’s Cult of Personality. It’s pretty disgusting to see an anti fascist violate the sovereignty of another organization.

The fact that you value your own opinion so little that you can only voice it with a throwaway account speaks more about your words than your actual words do.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 am

94 Timofey Arbor wrote:Hmmm let’s list some facts.

NPO has a war against a coalition of powerful regions with St. Abby at the center of it all.

The Coalition wants to install a new delegate for St. Abby now that the NPO is out of the way.

St. Abby tries to resist but realizes it can’t fight off the coalition so it’s hand is forced to accept the new delegate imposed by the coalition.

Honestly, it would have been more admirable to see you go out with a fight like you originally intended. Maybe Topid will be better for St. Abby than Kitsco was. At least he has the backbone to fight.

We got our conditions met for peace. If we didn't there'd have been a very different outcome. We did have options. That's not ceding sovereignty. But I'm not going to debate that with those not in the know. So. moving on...

Believe what you will, you are welcome to be wrong. An outcome where everyone wins is ideal.. and not a loss.
Last edited by Dragonisia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Armaros
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:20 am

94 Timofey Arbor wrote:Hmmm let’s list some facts.

Kitsco and the NPO exile Topid and install Kitsco as a puppet regime*

True

*want to restore an old native who was driven out by foreign NPO forces.

As St Abby officials have denied this, I doubt it.

I for one am happy to see this resolved without conflict.
An average Jo.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:23 am

Block: "I’m glad to see a peaceful resolution has been met. I was really starting think there wouldn’t be one."

Also Block: "Honestly, it would have been more admirable to see you go out with a fight like you originally intended."

In other words, folks, don't bother engaging him. He's just trying to get attention and when he gets it he feels validated in his annoying antics.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:25 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:Block: "I’m glad to see a peaceful resolution has been met. I was really starting think there wouldn’t be one."

Also Block: "Honestly, it would have been more admirable to see you go out with a fight like you originally intended."

In other words, folks, don't bother engaging him. He's just trying to get attention and when he gets it he feels validated in his annoying antics.

But... I like to argue.. even for no reason..*pouts* :lol:
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:26 am

In other words, Cormac doesn’t want a sovereign St. Abby. He wants it to roll over and become his plaything through his friend Topid.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:29 am

Saint Block wrote:In other words, Cormac doesn’t want a sovereign St. Abby. He wants it to roll over and become his plaything through his friend Topid.

We shall see. *shrugs* I am not a mind reader.

Mu.
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

Th Empire of Wymondham
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Th Empire of Wymondham » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:38 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:Block: "I’m glad to see a peaceful resolution has been met. I was really starting think there wouldn’t be one."

Let's just say folks, there's a reason 90% of regions wouldn't touch block with a 50 foot barge pole
Unless stated otherwise my views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of NSToday or the Osiran Government
NSToday PR Director and Osiris Vizier of FA

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am

Th empire of wymondham wrote:

Let's just say folks, there's a reason 90% of regions wouldn't touch block with a 50 foot barge pole

If only contradictory statements acted as a power source like matter and anti-matter.. then maybe we could toss him in a reactor and he'd have value?
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

94 Timofey Arbor
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Timofey Arbor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:44 am

Th empire of wymondham wrote:

What’s this? Last I checked, I was a valued member of the community.

And while I am ultimately glad that there was a peaceful resolution, it still resulted in the APC trampling on the sovereignty of St. Abby.

Dragonisia
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dragonisia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 am

94 Timofey Arbor wrote:
Th empire of wymondham wrote:Let's just say folks, there's a reason 90% of regions wouldn't touch block with a 50 foot barge pole

What’s this? Last I checked, I was a valued member of the community.

And while I am ultimately glad that there was a peaceful resolution, it still resulted in the APC trampling on the sovereignty of St. Abby.

*This is the Answering machine of St. Abbaddon's embassy. Unfortunately the persons you are attempting to reach have failed to take your call seriously. Please hang up.. and don't try to put us to sleep again.*
APROUDMEMBEROF
THENEW PACIFICORDER

More than you.

94 Timofey Arbor
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Timofey Arbor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:49 am

Try to save face, but the truth is the truth is the truth. Your hand was forced. It’s messed up. But you had to do what you had to do I guess. I’m still wishing you good luck while acknowledging that you didn’t fight yet Topid would have. There’s something to be admired in both approaches.

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:17 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:In other words, folks, don't bother engaging him. He's just trying to get attention and when he gets it he feels validated in his annoying antics.

Come on now, Block's not all bad... he's creating solidarity by being a punching bag for both sides. Yay progress!

94 Punching Bag
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby 94 Punching Bag » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:19 am

It’s something like that. Glad I could help. ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay